Did I really see a

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Did I really see a

Post by GunnyMack »

UFO?!
Yesterday the boss said we are fishing tomorrow. So I woke a little earlier than normal, 0430. I'm out walking the dogs and I see a fairly large illuminated orb high going NW to SE, towards the moon. Now I thought at first it was a commercial flight but jets don't have landing light on the aft end. They also have red/green strobes on the wing tips and a white light belly strobe light. This light was constant and silent! Jets make noise. Flying towards the moon I shouldn't see reflection.
Back in the house I fed the dogs and got my phone fired up, open the SKY VIEW app, check position of Hubble, nope it was N of my location. Not the ISS as it was ENE of me.
Must have been blithering joes handlers.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
JimT
Shootist

Re: Did I really see a

Post by JimT »

It was a WEATHER BALLOON >>> A WEATHER BALLOON!

:)
Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Post by Pisgah »

Was it an object? Yes? Was it flying? Yes? Did you identify it? No?

Congratulations, you have seen a UFO. Fortunately, the US government has finally stated conclusively what we are seeing --- unidentified objects, that are flying.

I guess that is progress, going from pure gaslighting ("it was swamp gas") to playing dumb...
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

JimT wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:28 am It was a WEATHER BALLOON >>> A WEATHER BALLOON!

:)
the hilarious bit with the Northern Exposure balloon shoot-downs is that those kind of balloons are amateur made experimental balloons that they track and post the tracks. One of them had circumnavigated the polar regions. The tracks were published, but since the great multi-million dollar shoot down of an experiment that had been aloft for over a year, i think, there has not been one factual explanation that I have found. I am guessing that the balloonists got the midnight knock on the door from the protectors of the realm. -S H E E E E S H-