Manhunt In Texas

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

Manhunt In Texas

Post by JimT »

I was wondering what you other Texas boys are doing considering this illegal alien who murdered women and kids is still on the loose and apparently no one knows where? Are you taking any special precautions? You do not need to describe them. No use giving the other side anything. I know we have ramped up watchfulness to another level even though we are several hours from scene of the murders.
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Manhunt In Texas

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Cleveland Texas is a long ways from where I am. Not doing anything differently than any other day.
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

And the shooter previously was deported five times!
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... alien.html
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

Yes. He is a Biden Import.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

Oh! Brandon . . . .
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

A few miles from me is a state boys reformatory. There have been escapes in the past. The neighborhood used to get upset about an escapee coming this way until I said they would much rather hitch hike on the interstate right next door than try and navigate a couple miles of dense hardwood to get to your house!
I'm sure that guy in Texas is long gone BUT don't let your guard down.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bronco »

If you guys in Texas heard him to me here in Idaho I will be happy to assist :D

Need a change from the bumper crop of ground squirrels here !
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Here's what this -- sorry, can't use the term here -- looks like. I have some friends named Keith that will welcome him to my home, but watch out, Mr. Oropeza, the pet Bulldog bites. I just hope they can "bring him back alive" in a cage to be tried and executed. Of course, our justice will be crude, but God's will be perfect. He knows the whole back story.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8001287/ke ... o-oropeza/
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

I seen they had an $80K bounty on him, he would not be safe around anyone I know for that kind of money!
“Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

I hope the bounty was 'Dead or Alive'.
Steve
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

COSteve wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:33 pm I hope the bounty was 'Dead or Alive'.
And preferably Dead! :evil:
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! That amazing! Since 2007 that’s all I’ve heard here is “What would Jesus do?” Jesus wouldn’t seek revenge or punishment or be prepared with a weapon….……..until it’s on your doorstep…..

Hypocrisy at its finest.——-006
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

samsi
Levergunner 2.0

Post by samsi »

Reminds me of Arizona's biggest manhunt back in '92 when Danny Ray Horning escaped from Florence. We were up in the area of Happy Jack visiting my Ex's grandmother and it was expected that Danny Ray would head north since he was from the Winslow area. Went down to the store in Happy Jack and everyone and their brother was loaded for bear. I think he was captured near Camp Verde, so it turned out that he wasn't all that far away.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:wink:
After Noah, his family, and the animals exited the ark, God gave a new command: put to death anyone who murders another person. Genesis 9:6 says, “Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image.” The severest of penalties is to follow murder, and God Himself gives the reason for it.

God specified that murder was to be punished by death because of the nature of man. Man is created in God’s own image (Genesis 1:27). As murder destroys an image-bearer, it is a direct affront to God Himself. Humans are unique among God’s creations—none of the animals are created in God’s likeness—and murder is a unique crime.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Trailboss
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Trailboss »

Sixgun wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:18 pm Wow! That amazing! Since 2007 that’s all I’ve heard here is “What would Jesus do?” Jesus wouldn’t seek revenge or punishment or be prepared with a weapon….……..until it’s on your doorstep…..

Wow, so much anger and projection. Sad
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

There is the often repeated saying that undocs. are good, humble, hardworking folk who make great neighbors due to their penchant for "cruising under the radar" so to speak.

I beg to differ. I ardently believe that there is great potential for violence from each and every illegal/undoc.Think of the profound investment that they make. Time, money, suffering abuse, assaults. etc. So much emotional and monetary effort at stake that just one cracker/gringo with a cellfone dialing 911 could spoil the whole trip and all of their future plans. Now think of all of the unsolved murders, missing persons and cold-cases and the like along the border and through out our great nation. Could their be a connection ? porsupuesto to use their own lingua.....but of course ! Human nature is human nature. Guilty folk panic when they fear capture by the law and kill all of the time. You see it on the telly quite often. Tyrone or Lekeshia's lengthy rap sheet never includes violence then all of the sudden they uncharacteristically resist arrest, up to and including murder. I believe pepe and or lupe could, would and actually do the same, if cornered, no matter how mild mannered they have been in the past.

Then there is the family living the lie. Aliases and forged i.d.s and dead baby s.s. numbers are the norm. At the breakfast table jose reminds the little ones to never mention to their classmates or teachers just where they are from or their correct names. Does anybody else see the potential for these little ones to go from bad to worse ? Taught to lie and scheme and plot from the cradle.
m.A.g.a. !
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

one small quibble. I am not a gringo in America, lupe is. I get referred to as gringo in Mex, and don't mind because in Mex I am gringo. entiende?

Regards,
grizz
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Sixgun wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:18 pm Wow! That amazing! Since 2007 that’s all I’ve heard here is “What would Jesus do?” Jesus wouldn’t seek revenge or punishment or be prepared with a weapon….……..until it’s on your doorstep…..

Sorry Six, it takes spiritual discernment to know what Jesus would do. Jesus instructed his disciples to sell a coat and buy a sword as part of their kit for evangelism...

Jesus is going to kill every living being in the valley of Megiddo by speaking it into fact. Jesus is Almighty God and executes judgement as part of his portfolio.

"what would Jesus do" is one of the most mis-applied and mis-understood phrases in the culture... Jesus being God dealt harshly with the demons that tormented people, they feared him and obeyed him...Jesus will deal with the demons in the killers that surround us on his schedule. Jesus will right every injustice, and part of that involves discarding his enemies in a burning lake of fire. To know what Jesus would requires knowing Jesus.

Agape,
grizz
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Blaine wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:07 am :wink:
After Noah, his family, and the animals exited the ark, God gave a new command: put to death anyone who murders another person. Genesis 9:6 says, “Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image.” The severest of penalties is to follow murder, and God Himself gives the reason for it.

God specified that murder was to be punished by death because of the nature of man. Man is created in God’s own image (Genesis 1:27). As murder destroys an image-bearer, it is a direct affront to God Himself. Humans are unique among God’s creations—none of the animals are created in God’s likeness—and murder is a unique crime.
Amen . . .True that Blaine It gets complicated because . . .
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Trailboss wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:55 am Wow, so much anger and projection. Sad
No, you’re perceiving it wrong. No vitriol intended at all……I have a social doctorate in human behavior and I learned most of it in church. Coming from a religious family and having two children who graduated from Catholic schools I have found that more hypocrisy exists in the religious world than anywhere else.

Never could figure out why the wealthiest members of the church would show up a half hour early for mass…..well, in later years I found they did this to get the parking spot by the front door in order to show off their Cadillacs and a Bentley or two as the parishioners walked in….And funny thing, these wealthy people were the ones who got caught up in extra marital affairs and other white collar crimes while the working class parked all the way in the back and stay married..(50 years for me)……one woman took off with the Father and she was the CEO of Roxxxx Industries…….then dumped him after his resignation from the church.

If everyone was so into “going the Lords way” then why don’t the religious people invite a nice Mexican or Nigerian family into their homes? Jesus would do that.

Our own Jim T is the only one I’ve seen that truly follows the way of the Lord.

The only people here who know me are Old Savage and Old Win…..the rest just speculate and interpret what they want to interpret.

I truly have a Guardian Angel….Old Savage knows the story and I must be doing something right as my doctor told me I’m in the best shape of any of his hundreds of senior citizen patients. There’s a reason for that.

So go ahead and interpret as I interpret your words as nothing more than passing gas in a windstorm….—-006

As for somebody intent on doing me or any member of my family harm…dead right there.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

I have it on good authority that JimT has as many problems as anyone.
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

JimT wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:38 pm I have it on good authority that JimT has as many problems as anyone.
I think we are in the same boat.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

Sixgun wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:34 pm ...I have found that more hypocrisy exists in the religious world than anywhere else.
Have to admit, I've made the same observation. In fact, the very worst examples of human behavior I've personally witnessed while in Maine (32 years) occurred in a church, by a group of those "who arrived a half hour early".

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Old No7 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:36 pm
Sixgun wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:34 pm ...I have found that more hypocrisy exists in the religious world than anywhere else.
Have to admit, I've made the same observation. In fact, the very worst examples of human behavior I've personally witnessed while in Maine (32 years) occurred in a church, by a group of those "who arrived a half hour early".

Old No7
So :lol: by extension anybody that goes to church and proclaims themselves a saved Christian must be a hypocrite? Perhaps you should reexamine your procedures for logical conclusions?
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

No change in behavior here. I tend to remain alert and watchful. I do try to treat others well, and have helped those in need more than once. That said, I do watch out for my friends and family. No threats or anything. I was Infantry, and the prospect of doing harm to others is not a deterrent to me. Again, not a threat.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

I hear that this fellow has been captured. He should be tried and if convicted, he should receive what is coming to him. Under Texas law, that will likely be the end of him.

But he should not be placed in federal custody or be allowed to be deported as he has on four different occasions.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Scott, they found him cowering under a pile of laundry in Conroe. I doubt he will ever see another moment of freedom.

And Jim, I have it on personal authority that I have MORE problems than most! :lol:
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

Too bad there wasn't an accidental discharge during the arrest. Would of saved the good people of Texas a ton of money.
Steve
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

What would Jesus do?
He would save his soul and gift him eternal life.

I can't do that.
All I could do is set up the meeting.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

vancelw wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:02 am What would Jesus do?

I can't do that.
True.

I know that I’ve been sorely tempted and a particularly nasty child abuser comes instantly to mind. But my job was only to catch them. A man has to stay in his lane.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

Scott Tschirhart wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:37 pm
vancelw wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:02 am What would Jesus do?

I can't do that.
True.

I know that I’ve been sorely tempted and a particularly nasty child abuser comes instantly to mind. But my job was only to catch them. A man has to stay in his lane.
Yep. No place for vigilantes...
But I would definitely defend my castle and family.
Since Cleveland is farther away from me in Texas than NYC is to DC, I wasn't too concerned.
We have enough local wildlife to worry about
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I was up in Iowa when I read this Monday morning. I wasn't too worried, the safe was locked... and my security cameras would've gotten better pictures of him than those I saw! But, I'm still heartened to hear his been captured. New hearing aids are working fine!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

Six,

As soon as I can feed thousands on 5 loafs and 2 fishes they can open the gate. However, I don't think anyone can fault Christians for setting realistic limits on their generosity. Especially if you take into consideration that these countries are not sending us their social elite, some are even cleaning out their prisons. HENCE the man prompting this discussion.
“Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I am not perfect, but none of us are. Should I be put in a position where it would be defend my life or the life of someone not causing harm from someone intent on harming others, I could do so and sleep without nightmares. Am I going to go looking for such a situation? Certainly not. Does a sheepdog go looking for coyotes when he is supposed to be guarding the sheep?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost