Close call.......

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Close call.......

Post by jnyork »

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Close call.......

Post by gamekeeper »

His guardian angel was with him that day...
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

We were on the way to Alabama last week on I-71 near Columbus Ohio, on the north bound side of the road was a terrible wreck involving a State Highway Patrol car. the Troopers cars was hit from behind resulting in the Troopers Death. the northbound lane was closed traffic was backed up for I bet 15 miles. it was a terrible scene.

"A Ohio Highway Patrol trooper was critically injured Monday in a crash on Interstate 71 in southwestern Franklin County.

The crash was reported about 10:45 a.m. on I-71 northbound near mile marker 97, which is near U.S. 62 in the Grove City area. The trooper, Adrian Wilson, 44, was outside of his cruiser when he and his vehicle were struck from behind, the Highway Patrol said.

Wilson, a trooper for 15 years, had been stopped on the side of the interstate to pick up some debris in the roadway. The overhead emergency flashing lights on Wilson's cruiser were activated, the patrol said.

The patrol said a Toyota RAV4, driven by 29-year-old Alea Weil, of Marietta, Georgia, hit the back of Wilson's cruiser, causing the cruiser to go forward and hit Wilson.

The patrol said impairment by drugs or alcohol is believed to have been a factor in the crash"
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

From what I understand of that company, work & operating conditions, I'm not surprised.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!