Reminder for Travelers and Truck Drivers

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

Reminder for Travelers and Truck Drivers

Post by JimT »

IMG_4865.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Reminder for Travelers and Truck Drivers

Post by gamekeeper »

Smarter than the average Bear...... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Figures it would be Yogi and Boo Boo! Looks like Boo Boo grew up and Yogi got old, likely the one on the ground! :P
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I get calls on my cell phone all the time from folks that claim they're looking to update my "status" asking where I'm at and when I'll be at destination. Having been followed once from by a vehicle I suspected of wanting to hijack the load of computers I was hauling, I simply tell all of them that my operational security forbids me from disclosing information about me, my whereabouts or plans. They always threaten to call my company and report my uncooperative attitude. I always ask that they please do. I'm sure that a couple of them are actually legit calls from some broker that hired our firm and the agent I got the load from gave them my cell number... I usually call the agent I booked the load thru and chew them out for giving my information out because they don't want to be bothered by calls from the 3rd party. I tell them that if they're really legit they can log into our system and look up the information they want... otherwise I'll consider them just another potential hi-jacker!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I had a patient who was a truck driver told me that there were cities and places he had to go that he would intentionally run stoplights because if you stopped people would climb onto the back of your truck and break into it while you were driving.

I guess with something the size of a semi trailer you can pretty easily have several million dollars worth of cargo...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:48 am Smarter than the average Bear...... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Parts of Dallas that I refuse to go without at least a pistol and half a dozen loaded magazines. I don't care what an employer's policy is. My life is valuable to me. Their products can be stolen. I don't care. I am not going to be shot in the parking lot. It has happened to others.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Image-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

If you have to weigh the pros and cons of what is "right" and legally acceptable, always remember; "It's better to be judged by twelve than to be carried by six".
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

GunnyMack wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:08 pm Image-1.jpg
Screenshot 2023-02-22 172726-Bearly.png
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Beware, and the offender drove off. Happened about one mile from here.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...