Saw my first UAP

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Saw my first UAP

Post by wvfarrier »

I have never seen or believed the whole "i saw a ufo" thing...at least until today. I was taking the kids outside at 6:30am to load them in the truck for the ride to school. One of my twin girls (5 years old) said" look daddy an airplane". I just blew it off and said "thats great". Then she hits me with this "I didnt know airplanes can fly backwards". That got my attention I looked up. There was a bright dot moving across the sky from NE to SE however there were no flashing marker lights which seemed odd. Then the darned thing freakimg STOPPED and then backed up a rather significant distance before.moving forward again. I ran back into the house an grabbed my vortex binoculars, once I found it I noticed there were actually 3 objects flying in a triangular pattern, the two smaller objects were more faint and not visible by the naked eye. I tried zooming but all I could see were the bright lights. It was truly bizarre. North Central WV btw The cell pic I took just shows a bright dot 🙄
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Saw my first UAP

Post by GunnyMack »

Many years ago my Dad was an airline pilot. One night on a cross country flight the flight crew saw something flying alongside , not any type of aircraft any of them had ever seen. Radar didn't show anything when ground control was questioned.
When they landed the crew wrote up their individual reports. Next thing Dad & the rest of the crew had to go to DC and testify in front of the FAA and Air Force personnel. Took a few days, and at the end of it they were told to never discuss it or the hearing to anyone- EVER!
They are out there and they are trying to find intelligent life...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ive never seen anything personally, but I would never discount anything. There is just too much we don't know.
As a matter of fact, it would answer a lot of questions as to why this country's government acts the way it does.
The wife and I watch X-Files re-runs quite a bit. It's the only show I've seen that is more relevant 30 years after it was conceived. The government IS probably run by a cabal of collaborators ushering in an alien takeover.

Whoops! My tinfoil hat almost fell off! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:16 pm They are out there and they are trying to find intelligent life...
Well for sure, if they monitor social media at all -- they will go elsewhere in the galaxy!!! :wink:

Old No7
(Or am I really Droid C3P7 and just monitoring this forum?!)
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

PM sent.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Yes Sir....a few times.
Little dots of light moving a considerable distance, stopping, then zooming back across the night sky. Very high, no sound.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
samsi
Levergunner 2.0

Post by samsi »

My dad experienced two pretty spectacular sightings during his life.The first was also witnessed by my mom, and my younger brother was with him for the second.

I've seen strange things in the sky twice myself, once from the ground and the second from an airplane. After the sighting from the airplane the guy I was flying with and I couldn't agree on the size or distance of the thing. I thought it was the size of a 747 and about a mile away, he believed it was a mile wide and much further out. He's passed on now but whenever we met up afterwards he'd always ask "Remember that thing we saw? WTH was that?"
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Probably be seeing some real weird stuff soon that will make the hearts of men fail.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Pitchy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:50 am Probably be seeing some real weird stuff soon that will make the hearts of men fail.
that's what I was thinking ! Dad saw something inexplicable from an airliner at altitude . . . long ago in another place . . .
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Old No7 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:51 pm
GunnyMack wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:16 pmThey are out there and they are trying to find intelligent life...
Well for sure, if they monitor social media at all -- they will go elsewhere in the galaxy!!! :wink:
Old No7
(Or am I really Droid C3P7 and just monitoring this forum?!)
Well it's certain they have to look beyond our government!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Only thing I have seen is a large bright light traversing Big lake in Maine at night at a speed that doesn’t match anything else I have seen. Living near aircraft test facilities for 45 years hasn’t produced anything like it. Half a dozen people including and SR71 pilot have recounted actual sighting of craft they have seen.

We see a lot of air traffic from Edwards AFB, LAX and the Northrop and Lockheed Skunkworks facilities regularly. The Space Shuttle, B1, B2, and others were built down there in addition to the YF 22 and 23. SR flew out of there for years. The U2 or whatever they are calling it now still does. Currently they are doing the B21.

Played golf with a Lockheed engineer not long ago. Told him I would like to borrow the 6,000 mph sport model, one with hover capability. He said yeah everybody wants that one.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

So much has come out that anyone who wants to remain credible has stopped trying the total cover up. Other governments stopped cooperating including top officials from Israel and Canada. Gordon Cooper said they filmed a landing at Edwards many years ago. Likely the information is still being managed, at whose behest we do not know.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Just because you see something doesn't necessarily mean it is actually there.

"You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato. There’s more of gravy than of the grave about you, whatever you are!”
m.A.g.a. !
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

Ray wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:37 am "You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato.
There’s more of gravy than of the grave about you, whatever you are!”
Bah, Humbug! :wink:

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I can’t believe anyone would think that UFO’s or more specifically, aliens…..are real…..the military is 20-30 years ahead of anything we know………Hitler had bat winged aircraft in WW2……….

My daughter, who has a Masters in bio-chem believes aliens are here and living underground……sometimes I want to smack her mother in the face…..

They are NOT HERE in any shape or form……any entity with the intelligence to go faster than the speed of light WOULD be making thier presence known.

Give it up and go out and shoot a revolver with cast bullets and Bullseye….——006

As President Trump says, “follow the money”….
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

Tell us how you really feel 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus