Guns and Ammo

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

Guns and Ammo

Post by 308magtip »

Just got back from a shop on the otherside of the river from Harrisburg,Pa. Name is Guns Plus Never saw so many Henrys in one place. They were well stocked with all shooting supplies. Did anyone ever look at a mail order site called Mack's Prairie Wings ?
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Guns and Ammo

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Think I ordered some waterfowl loads from Mack's some years ago, but have quit duck and goose hunting.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

308magtip wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:03 pm Did anyone ever look at a mail order site called Mack's Prairie Wings ?
Waterfowl hunting gear? Yes. Guns or ammo? No, not from them.

I like their selection, their service & shipping is great -- and fast -- and while the catalog is 1/2 as thick as it used to be (yup, I'm old school) they are still the go-to duck hunting catalog/company for me.

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Post by jkbrea »

I found Mack's Prairie Wings last year online . I was looking online for Buffalo Bore 45-70 that I could use for elk and bear defense. BB has one in 350 gr that expands a little bit but great for grizz and elk. BB wanted 80+ and $30 shipping. Mack's sold me all 6 of their boxes for $63 each and free shipping!!!