Football (along with most other sports) is dead to me...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Football (along with most other sports) is dead to me...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment ... -shooting/

Now maybe if they had urged that people join the National Rifle Association, or Gun Owners of America, or the Second Amendment Foundation, I might feel differently.

... or even more simply, if they had just kept their mouth shut and minded their own business...

Maybe the next time a football player dies the NRA or local Gun Clubs I said urge people to sign prohibitions on the game of football.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Walt
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Football (along with most other sports) is dead to me...

Post by Walt »

I don't even own a TV.....simply too much BS for me. Got plenty of other more interesting things to do around the house.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I stopped watching the entitled, spoiled traitorous game-playing thugs a long time ago. Bunch of ingrates... :evil:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Same here on the television. We quit having a television in the house in 1988 because we were getting ready to start raising a family, and we thought it was ridiculous to have a television in the house when they were books to read. All four of our kids could read at the 12th grade level by the time they were in third grade, and instead of watching stupid television shows about kids building tree houses they got off their butts and went out and built their own tree houses. It sickens me to see how many people park their kids in front of the television because they don’t want to interact with them or cause them stress by making them have to play with toys or read a book.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Walt
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Walt »

Remember that old term "lobotomy box"? It's more appropriate now than ever.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Walt wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:31 am Remember that old term "lobotomy box"? It's more appropriate now than ever.
The old term "b00b tube" is even more applicable. Other than watching old westerns, nothing else is worth watching. The only current show on network TV I watch is "Blue Bloods" because it is certainly pro-cop.