I think Texas may add a flag to its collection

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

I think Texas may add a flag to its collection

Post by JimT »

2023011220170863c06ac42b321.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Re: I think Texas may add a flag to its collection

Post by Walt »

Smartest thing sleepy joe ever did was to say he wouldn't touch that issue with a ten foor pole.
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Electric stoves simply won’t work in restaurants. Just not efficient enough. This is really short sighted.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have learned not to underestimate Biden's shear stupidity. It is truly boundless. :evil:
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Sounds like a good idea.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

This natural gas ban on stoves is not surprising. I recall about 15-20 years ago, the Greens here in Washington publicly saying that after coal goes, we'll go for natural gas. People laughed at them.

The Left/Greens never give up and keep pushing their agenda until they get what they want either through legislation, school indoctrination, media cooperation, and/or court decisions. As C.S. Lewis once said:

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

Other Lewis quotes:
http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/C._S._Lewis/

For those not familiar with Lewis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._S._Lewis
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

I'm baffled by this push to close down the natural gas appliances? Considering what it takes to make electricity that clean from most anything except hydroelectric, it seems just plain stupid to me. People who think windmills and solar panels are somehow growing up out of the ground, and nothing environmentally dirty about their manufacture are kidding themselves, or ignorant.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Beats me why they are ONLY going after stoves, what about water heaters and clothes dryers??? :? :roll:
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

1894cfan wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:29 pm Beats me why they are ONLY going after stoves, what about water heaters and clothes dryers??? :? :roll:
Have patience, that'll be next. :twisted:
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Just like every thing else these idiots push , you can bet they want all the lemmings to get on board and do as they say . all the while at home they will do everything just as they always have done. they won't give up cheap natural gas, gasoline engines or anything else. I would love to see electric bill for having a EC in the north when it's below zero for 6 weeks at a time, and that sucker is plugged in 24-7 just to go to the grocery store. :lol: .
Alan Wood
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Alan Wood »

1894cfan wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:29 pm Beats me why they are ONLY going after stoves, what about water heaters and clothes dryers??? :? :roll:
This is at the national level. California is already talking about banning gas connections for all new construction. No natural gas heating, water heating , cooking, or anything else allowed.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Alan wrote , "This is at the national level. California is already talking about banning gas connections for all new construction. No natural gas heating, water heating , cooking, or anything else allowed." hopefully All of our members will get out before the Giant Mudslide, when Cali slides off into the pacific and is gone. :shock: .
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

.45colt wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:02 pm Just like every thing else these idiots push , you can bet they want all the lemmings to get on board and do as they say . all the while at home they will do everything just as they always have done. they won't give up cheap natural gas, gasoline engines or anything else. I would love to see electric bill for having a EC in the north when it's below zero for 6 weeks at a time, and that sucker is plugged in 24-7 just to go to the grocery store. :lol: .
You do realize that not everyone is a lemming, right? When most are jumping off a cliff, not everyone follows the crowd! I'm glad I'm not one of the sheeple, though I am a lamb. :roll:
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

jnyork wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:39 pm
Have patience, that'll be next. :twisted:
I fear that you are right! :twisted:
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

.45colt wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:02 pm Alan wrote , "This is at the national level. California is already talking about banning gas connections for all new construction. No natural gas heating, water heating , cooking, or anything else allowed." hopefully All of our members will get out before the Giant Mudslide, when Cali slides off into the pacific and is gone. :shock: .
There's been a prediction that once the storms are over, there will be a MAJOR statewide quake that will turn most of KALIFORNICATION into part of the pacific ocean! :shock:
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

1894cfan wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:28 pmThere's been a prediction that once the storms are over, there will be a MAJOR statewide quake that will turn most of KALIFORNICATION into part of the pacific ocean! :shock:
They've been talking like that since at least 1968. Predictions it would happen in February, 1969... a secondary reason I went to New Orleans Mardi Gras that year! I also knew a girl that was a Playboy Bunny at the Club there! :D :D
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Griff wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:43 pm
1894cfan wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:28 pmThere's been a prediction that once the storms are over, there will be a MAJOR statewide quake that will turn most of KALIFORNICATION into part of the pacific ocean! :shock:
They've been talking like that since at least 1968. Predictions it would happen in February, 1969... a secondary reason I went to New Orleans Mardi Gras that year! I also knew a girl that was a Playboy Bunny at the Club there! :D :D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCqxq6xqoXI
m.A.g.a. !
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

"They" have been saying the Heyward fault in the Bay Area was about to let go for the past HUNDRED YEARS! STILL waiting! :roll:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Scott Tschirhart wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:56 pm Electric stoves simply won’t work in restaurants. Just not efficient enough. This is really short sighted.
typical government...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "