71-348

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
joepb
Levergunner 2.0

71-348

Post by joepb »

I have been wanting one for years. I have found a Browning reproduction and have located some brass. I am having trouble locating bullets. Any ideal where I might locate some. I don't want to buy the gun in today's market unless I can find all the reloading materials. Thanks Joe
44shooter
Levergunner 3.0

Re: 71-348

Post by 44shooter »

Just get it and worry about feeding it later. I got a 444 in this drought and a member posted cases for sale. Another posted a bunch of bullets. Dies are available. You don’t have to do everything at once and the rifle is the most limited factor in this.
Rockrat
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Rockrat »

Think our LGS might have a box or two, I can check on them if need be
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

I am pretty sure my local shop has the gummy tip bullets on the shelf. Get the gun and if you need some bullets, I can part with some if you can't find any. I won't let a fellow Levergunner not be able to shoot his new gun. Let me know.
joepb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by joepb »

Thanks BenT I will see what I can get done........Joe