Any News from Paco?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GANJIRO

Any News from Paco?

Post by GANJIRO »

Paco has not posted in over 2 weeks, and he has not responded to both emails, and snail mail, I am a little concerned. Has anyone here heard from him recently? Are he and Barbara doing okay? Thanks.
Ysabel Kid

Re: Any News from Paco?

Post by Ysabel Kid »

BTT...

This is a concern.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Barbara is doing better. I just got a new Acu'rzr tool from Paco with a nice note. I think they are ok. You might want to get your order in. It seems this version of the tool is right popular and it SHOULD be.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
gregg
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gregg »

Thank you
I drop in here hoping to hear how
they are doing.
GANJIRO

Post by GANJIRO »

Current circumstances won't be allowing me to be purchasing anything but bare essential necessities of life in the foreseeable future.
I hope I hear from them soon for reassurance of their well being.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Ji,

I understand, that part was a general for-Paco plug! :wink: Barbara seems to be doing well and he's getting back to other things. Of course he had obligations.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
GANJIRO

Post by GANJIRO »

Just got a email from Paco stating both he and Barbara are doing good. I can rest easier now. :D
I'm sure Paco is a very busy man especially with the new Accurizer out. Best wishes to Paco & Barbara.