Life is full of odd coincidence...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Like the way that the Biden administration trolls congress for his "common-sense gun-control" agenda, and before the month is out there are "coincidentally" two mass shootings within a week of each other.

Funny how life unfolds according to the numbers when Democrats are designing the suit.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Life is full of odd coincidence...

Post by AJMD429 »

Yep. They certainly can wait a bit and inevitably a suitable crime will happen, but it seems that conveniently a suitable crime always 'just happens' at just the right time.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No coincidences any more.

We are living the X-Files. The "Smoking Man" is in charge.
Listen.......you can hear George Orwell laughing.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

There are conversations taking place about removing the fortifications around the US capitol that were erected as a result of the 1/6 protest.

Then, by golly, some yo-yo with an automobile and a knife got shot after he runs over a couple of Capitol Police while crashing through one of those temporary barricades.

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Care to guess who put him up to it?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper
Location: Across the pond but visible from a tall tree in Maine.

Post by gamekeeper »

With so many wacko cuckoo jobs under surveillance it must quite easy to press the right buttons on the chosen one.
To anger a Conservative lie to him, to anger a Liberal tell him the truth.
Theodore Roosevelt.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Say, how about that? Another mass shooting the day after old Joe announced his kickoff plans for gun control.

:|

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Yes Fred. Odd coincidence indeed.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Seven mass shootings in seven days... All while two major gun bills are heading to the Senate.

Coincidence?

:?:

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

A power-grid collapse in Texas, a bridge on I-40 across the Mississippi develops a crack closing a major artery for interstate commerce, an oil pipeline closure causing fuel shortages in 17 South-eastern states.

And there's a multi-trillion dollar "infrastructure" bill in front of the house.

Maybe my memory isn't that good, but I don't recall this kind of 1, 2, 3 occurrence of disaster after disaster during the last administration.

Is it just "timing?" Is providence just queuing up sh*t to hit the fan?

Was it going to happen anyway, or is it all orchestrated to serve "Chicken Little?"

:?:

AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

Now, now, now, there's nothing to see. Just tune back into your "Jerry Springer" or "16 and Pregnant" or "Naked and Afraid" or NBA/NFL/NHL/MLB programming and remember to wear your mask and social distance. We're all doing fine, the Government is here to make sure it stays that way.

Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

AmBraCol wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:34 pm
Now, now, now, there's nothing to see. Just tune back into your "Jerry Springer" or "16 and Pregnant" or "Naked and Afraid" or NBA/NFL/NHL/MLB programming and remember to wear your mask and social distance. We're all doing fine, the Government is here to make sure it stays that way.

:lol: ...for a feller from one o’ them foreign places, you pert near hit the nail on the head of U.S. politics and culture...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Remain calm.....All is well.......The news reported the hacking of the pipeline was probably from Russia but wasn't related to sanctions..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

AJMD429 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 11:22 pm
AmBraCol wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:34 pm

:lol: ...for a feller from one o’ them foreign places, you pert near hit the nail on the head of U.S. politics and culture...!
I've been observing US culture since the mid 20th Century, it's just easier to do so now via modern social media. Way back then I'd little interest in what was going on and its implications for the future (what kid really does?) but over the years I've seen my homeland steadily declining as folks spend more time in front of the 'tube (and now the tablet, cell phone, PC, etc) than reading a good book and actually thinking. It's not a phenomenon limited to the good ol' US of A and united statians, I see the same issue among all americans (from Canada to Argentina) and glimpses of the same issues in other places as well (where I have fewer contacts). Personally, I find most TV programming revolting and have a hard time when forced to actually sit there and listen to it (like in the Dr's office or other places with boobtubes in the waiting area).

But then I reflect on the OTHER side of US culture and contemplate the lives and influence of many of my friends and family, I have a bit more hope for the long term for my nation. Just last night I was contemplating my "friends list" from social media and how many of the good men (and women) I have contact with on various platforms (including private forums like this one) and who are often "friends in common" tend to congregate in virtuality and also in person when circumstances allow. It's easy to get sidetracked by the idiocy that abounds, which is why we rarely turn on the TV and then only to view things that we choose rather than sinking into the habit of imbibing the swill most folks seem to gravitate to anymore.

Meanwhile, it's a beautiful day in the Andes and I'm looking forward to soon enjoying the foothills of the Ozarks. :-)
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com