Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by gamekeeper »

This link maybe of interest to Jay https://youtu.be/jxJzNsqS3hY its the Scottish pre 65 two day trial 2023.
Way back in 65 this how I spent my weekends sadly not competing just track marshal or doing the scoring, crash helmets were rare in those days at motorcycle trials but seem compulsory now :roll: modern bikes leave these oldies in the shade but like firearms I prefer the old ones :D
on-the-Ariel.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Awesome buddy! Thank you. I always enjoyed trials, and had a trials bike myself, back in the day. I had a 1974 Yamaha TY250A. I will have to see if I can dig up a pic. Trials was never really popular here in the states, sadly. I always thought it took not only incredible skill, but quick thinking. I never competed, but used mine for not only great fun, but to keep my balance and skills sharp for riding my enduros.
I should have kept the TY, as they are fairly collectable today. I had it until the early 90s I think.

And yes, the bikes today, and what they can do with a competent rider, are nothing short of incredible.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

Six,
I don't want to get into the "is it original or not" (I honestly don't know), but with a high dollar rifle, with that many rare special order features, you would think that he would spend the few extra dollars for a letter. I acknowledge that you know a bit more than most on the subject. :wink:

Also, here's a Winchester collector that documents Model 61's that have been faked/altered, with the proof. He posts on this site every once in a while as he also documents 1892's.

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/threads/ ... g.1106233/

I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Put one like this in a ditch. It ended up under water I flew mostly across. Late 60’s I think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS, they were bloody good bikes, I remember seeing the first ones and realised that the British bikes were now on the back foot.. :(
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We went from a Honda 90 to a 160 then to the 305.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

[d himself but zeroing in on the caliber marking…..it’s stamped! Winchester never never stamped….they roll marked. The font is off….there’s no W.C.F. after the numerical designation………

But I’m not alone in this thinking…..over at the Colt forum people pick out thicknesses of front sights and where a tiny letter stamp should be………I posted a Colt Shooting Master in 44 Spl with an extra crane and cylinder for the 44-40 and disclosed in the story that the barrel was replaced………lot of the guys there have doctorates in everything Colt.:D

Ya know, we are not talking about $100 model 67 Winchesters…….if your gonna brag, make it right as a post could be used for selling purposes for the unknowledgable buyer

[/quote]
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri May 19, 2023 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

Sixgun wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:24 am You got it pegged out exactly bro……could not have been said better. If only the other 90% of Americans could see it for what it is the way you said it……..Like Old Savage said, politics is corrupt and they all lie, it just takes you 60 years to see the truth.

On another note that Scrappy guy from Montana is attempting to belittle me for calling him out on a fraud……..whew, narcissistic people get their feelings hurt easily. He kills things for the sake of killing things with no regard to life. It sickens me and he has been doing this for some time, killing little animals to show how BAD he is………so, if I’m banned, will you take over for me and make sure that every time he shows a picture of a 1 pound animal blown to bits, call him on it……..
You probably would have been banned for that last post you made. Either you were in a drunken stupor to have posted it, and then deleted it or the site moderators removed it. What you said and your comments on a rifle being faked was way beyond anything a sane person would post.

You haven’t a leg to stand on in regards to your accusations on the altering of the Winchester I had posted and you felt necessary to make derogatory comments with no apparent reason. Your instability is recognized by plenty here as I got enough background from others on here about your pettiness.

Keep on, if it makes you feel better, it certainly doesn’t make you appear better…
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Shrapnel wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:44 pm
Sixgun wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:24 am You got it pegged out exactly bro……could not have been said better. If only the other 90% of Americans could see it for what it is the way you said it……..Like Old Savage said, politics is corrupt and they all lie, it just takes you 60 years to see the truth.

On another note that Scrappy guy from Montana is attempting to belittle me for calling him out on a fraud……..whew, narcissistic people get their feelings hurt easily. He kills things for the sake of killing things with no regard to life. It sickens me and he has been doing this for some time, killing little animals to show how BAD he is………so, if I’m banned, will you take over for me and make sure that every time he shows a picture of a 1 pound animal blown to bits, call him on it……..
You probably would have been banned for that last post you made. Either you were in a drunken stupor to have posted it, and then deleted it or the site moderators removed it. What you said and your comments on a rifle being faked was way beyond anything a sane person would post.

You haven’t a leg to stand on in regards to your accusations on the altering of the Winchester I had posted and you felt necessary to make derogatory comments with no apparent reason. Your instability is recognized by plenty here as I got enough background from others on here about your pettiness.

Keep on, if it makes you feel better, it certainly doesn’t make you appear better…
Sorry Scrappy….your on the wrong thread….we don’t want you here…..this thread is only for people who have original guns and don’t try to deceive others into believing that their guns are proper. We keep things “original” here and don’t try to fake a future documentation on a potential buyer who has less knowledge.

If your any kind of a man, try posting those exact same pics over at the Winchester Collector's forum and see the answers you get.

You’re a loser who isn’t used to being told you’re a loser……

I’ll bet you $10,000 CASH that if you post those same exact same pictures on the Winchester Collectors forum that people will come up with the same conclusions I have…..nice rare rifle with lots of special order items BUT the wrong caliber.

But you won’t, you know why? First, you don’t have the $50 to join and second, they will call you the same thing I did, a small furry animal killer…….your a disgrace to the sportsman’s way of life…always posting pictures of helpless animals being slaughtered when a target would do just as fine. Go back to your hole in the wall nothing Montana and as the saying goes on Montana…”poverty with a view”.

You contribute nothing to this forum…nothing…all bravado…..and it’s fake.
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun May 14, 2023 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

Sixgun wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:55 pm
Shrapnel wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 2:44 pm

Sorry Scrappy….your on the wrong thread….we don’t want you here…..this thread is only for people who have original guns and don’t try to deceive others into believing that their guns are proper. We keep things “original” here and don’t try to fake a future documentation on a potential buyer who has less knowledge.

If your any kind of a man, try posting those exact same pics over at the Winchester Collector's forum and see the answers you get.

You’re a loser who isn’t used to being told you’re a loser……

I’ll bet you $10,000 CASH that if you post those same exact same pictures on the Winchester Collectors forum that people will come up with the same conclusions I have…..nice rare rifle with lots of special order items BUT the wrong caliber.

But you won’t, you know why? First, you don’t have the $50 to join and second, they will call you the same thing I did, a small furry animal killer…….your a disgrace to the sportsman’s way of life…always posting pictures of helpless animals being slaughtered when a target would do just as fine. Go back to your hole in the wall nothing Montana.

https://winchestercollector.org/forum/w ... 0-100-450/
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang Shrappy….looks like you’ve been thinking about me alllllllllllllll day about me……those guys are being nice……..NOBODY likes to be the bummer I am so BE A MAN and take off that forend ….it’s only 2 screws….

Go ahead, and if it comes out right I will profusely apologize to everyone here…..and I’ll even send you a sample round of 50-100-450.
Model A Uzi’s
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

But you won’t, you know why? First, you don’t have the $50 to join and second, they will call you the same thing I did, a small furry animal killer…….

You need to take care of your first bet, which you lost. Send me the $10,000.00 and I will move on to your next lie…
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Avoiding…avoiding…avoiding the truth….you think that whatever thing you posted over at the Winchesters Collectors forum is a factory letter…….looks to me some thing you had one of your buddies type up….
Last edited by Sixgun on Wed May 17, 2023 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

My apologies to this board for the fool that Sixgun has presented himself as. It is evident his is full of $hit and cannot deal with himself, let alone anyone else. I could care less what a complete idiot he has shown himself to be, and I have much better things to do than engage in dialogue with such a person of poor character.

Hopefully Sixgun can come to terms with his fits of jealousy and lies, and not continue to pollute this site with his poor perception of what is or isn’t real…
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Fri May 19, 2023 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes!
Well, we got a big day coming up. Gonna hit 200 pages. Some lucky winner ought to get a nice prize.
Probably won't be that 86, though. :D

Six already got the "key to Cornville". So no matter what we do, it's not gonna look like much in comparison.

Had a rough day at camp with the chainsaw last Thursday. Just wouldn't cooperate. Have to try it again this week. I may try easing in with the Jeep this week too. Hopefully all the frost is out and its dried up enough.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
Don’t waste your breath on hitting number 200……last year I timed it to hit page 100…..allllllll night I watched it……watched…watched…..
I had the post all written out and I hit the “submit” button and guess what happened? …….”a post was just submitted” with the message by the author…”not so fast there!…….yea…..Old Savage was doing the same thing and beat me by 2 seconds….

I’m gonna go back to page 100 and refresh my memory…….

I built mom “the flower beds” of all flower beds today. 300 pounds of sterilized dirt and Miracle Grow…….2 days in the making and guess what I got for it……a grilled cheese sandwich! (Well, it was actually better than that……a NEW UNFIRED IRON FRAMED HENRY FROM 1861….

Came with a case of original 44 Henry flats…….

Then I woke up from the dream. :D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha oh come on man!
There ain't no way that didn't earn you some good will points. Time for a new tractor! :D

I dreamed the other night that the wife and I were at some function and met Tom Selleck.
Long story short, I went home alone. :D

Two hundred pages.......that's a lot of bull shootin'.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah! Got the Win 94 25-35 that Jeff Quinn reviewed on a similar lucky hit. $450 :wink:

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Never owned a .25-35. Especially one that looked like grilled meat. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Didn’t really match the text. Was contrasting the grilled cheese sandwich but you can see the 25-35 at Gunblast.

Six can have 200 not staying up for that.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

My 94s go from 1961 to 2005. Marlins from 32 to about 05.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I think mine go from 1894 to about 1990. That little 44 Trapper is from 90. The vast majority are pre war.

Marlins from 1888 to around 1972.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I got the last JM 39 and the last JM 336, 30-30 that came into the local shop. Not sure when that was.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 12:26 am Never owned a .25-35. Especially one that looked like grilled meat. :D
Yes, your right and your wrong…..it’s grilled meat for sure, but look at that vein in it…..

Of all of the later Winchesters ever made, the one Fred has (25-35) will do the best at collectibility and price.

I’ve had maybe 5 over the years….one was a beater rifle but it shot good……another flat band where I was the second owner went to Ollogger……that was a nice rifle with maybe 100 rounds out of it……then I had a like new rifle made in 1905 or so with 7 Spl order items….that one was flipped and bought 25-30% of my Rubi…..only one left, a decent SRC made in the 20’s.

Can’t believe the nice weather we’ve had……grass growing like crazy…..

Just announced on TV where seniors are getting up to a thousand dollars in real estate tax rebates…….Good ole Josh Shapiro….I’m voting democratic from now on. :D
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

25-35 is a tack driver even with the copper bullets that wouldn’t hit paper at 50 yds from a very accurate 54 EG 99.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Not big veined round meat? :D

I've not only never owned a 25-35, I've never fired one. Yeah, I don't get out much. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I could say the same for the 44-40 and the 32 Spl.

ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

Yep the 25-35 Jack sold my wife was kept a big secrete, it was a big surprize to me when Boots told me
happy aniversary, i shoot it a fair amount & have taken deer & antelope with it, great little cartridge

ollogger
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's really cool OL. I like guns with good stories.

OS,
Now THOSE, I have and shoot. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

ollogger wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 3:48 pm Yep the 25-35 Jack sold my wife was kept a big secrete, it was a big surprize to me when Boots told me
happy aniversary, i shoot it a fair amount & have taken deer & antelope with it, great little cartridge
ollogger
Hey Brad…. I want you to know that out of all the guns I ever sold over the years, the 25-35 I sold you guys had the most satisfying feeling as going to the best home……..because you really showed appreciation and that always made me feel good….Boots was a pleasure to deal with and everything was cut and dry….as in a business way…no b.s. and I’ll tell ya, she was very excited about the purchase for you…..You have a great gal and one to be proud of…….her heart is in the right place……..rare today with everyone being out for themselves…you tell her I said hi…….and to be careful with that Ruger she carry’s around to shoot snakes.

Is she still into the horse thing? our last one died at 40 a couple of years ago and we called it quits.

Old Win is another one with a great catch….that girl of his is not only super hot, she lets him do whatever he wants to do…

O.S has a good one too…..she makes more money than he does and she don’t play golf! Like, how great is that? Lots of loot and she pays his way. O.S.is more of a playboy…golf course, swimming pools, hot beauties in bathing suits all around him, Coors Light in a tub full of ice……….I think he has connections to the late Hef…..

With me my wife beat me with a stick today saying I didn’t have the mighty Kubota going fast enough…..I was out in the back acres and I saw her standing on the patio, looking at me with a hickory stick and when I came through the gate she let me have it, right in the teeth! She claimed I didn’t spend enough time with her and that the Kubota was more important!

Well, she might have a point there…Kubota or Winchesters…..well, let da chips fall where they may.

While I was cutting near the woods I saw a little baby squirrel running up a tree and I just happened to have the BAR with me with two mags full of AP WW2 issue so I let loose and only found a piece of tail…….get it? yea…..I’m bad……
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha!
Yup. You'll never hear me complain about my wife. I lucked out big time, and I'm smart enough to know it.
We went out on a date, I didn't think she was interested, but then I showed her my gun room......
Sealed the deal. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

To Set The Record Straight

Post by Sixgun »

Well guys, I decided to set the record straight on Scrappy………most people on the board do not understand the complexities of high dollar Winchester game so I don’t include them…just you guys.

I know exactly what I am doing……in the elite Winchester game the main word that applies is “integrity” and if you don’t have it, you will be ostracized by the rest of high dollar collectors. Many are into the game for one thing…money. There are well known dealers who have integrity and they stay in business……the others come and go as soon as they are “found out”. Very little people know the intricate details of Winchester collecting and no brag, I do.

A high dollar gun with many special order items is the catch of a lifetime…….if one major thing is wrong, a $30,000 rifle turns into a $4,000 rifle…instantly. So as the mast majority of buyers are easily fooled, it makes sense to buy a high dollar rifle for .15 cents on the dollar and then sell it for full price……

Last month at the world famous Tinomium show in Md. I walked around a very clean 85% 1886 SRC with a factory letter and seldom seen in this condition and I was asking 12 big ones but would have taken 10……..A dealer who only knew me from gun shows takes a look at it and says, “nobody wants a SRC 1886 with a special order shotgun butt! I told him, “oh geeze, I didn’t know that will you give me $2,000 for it?” Sure he said but no more. I told him flat out to his face to go f. himself and explained he wasn’t playing with a fool.

Originality and condition is everything in order to get top dollar………..that’s why the better dealers back up their claim as does RIA…..

It’s all about integrity and when someone tries to pass off something that’s “not right”…and is a high dollar gun I’ll call them on it……The ONLY thing I asked Scrappy was the original caliber as some people will use posts as “documentation”. Not saying Scrappy does this but others do…..they will put these guns on many websites, bookmark them and use the replies as documentation……….

Scrappy called me “petty”.I don’t see a $25,000 difference as “petty” as it makes the rest of honest sellers look sneaky. The old saying, “a good defense is a strong offense” sure came to fruitation in his post. He made sure he zeroed in on a picture of the caliber marking…..it’s wrong and I’d bet my life on it……

He claims that many on the board told him of my foolishness. Well , those people don’t know a Corvette from a Volkswagen. It is a very nice special order rifle but the caliber marking on the barrel has been changed and a picture is a claim. The price difference is HUGE…..and even if the factory did the change, they would have used a roll mark, not a stamping.

Failure to disclose changes is fraud….period….fraud….

Just trying to help out a future buyer as lies make us all look bad……..all in the name of money……..

He got very defensive…..very defensive…….if there was no issue, why was he defensive? Just say it like it is, the way the seller sold it to him as I’m sure….just speculating…….

Most here will say I’m being an a.h. but if those same people knew how the Winchester and Colt world really works, they would eat those words…..
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No, I hear you Six.
When I used to do the gun shows, I used to see it quick. I was at least half the age of most of the "Winchester people", so they always thought i was an easy mark. Some guy would show me something, and I'd politely say, "that's nice, but I'm looking for something original". They'd get all butt hurt and start blustering how it WAS original, and I didn't know what I was talking about. Of course, there was always a crowd looking on. I'd point out the issues, and what wasn't right. Every time, without fail, they would just dig their heels in to defend it. Then I would just smile, grab 3 or 4 of their "business cards", and walk away. I had quite a collection within a few years. That's when I stopped going.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s how it is bro……at the Timonium show me and Gary watched a guy hand over 30 Bens for a NO FINISH BROWN extra lightweight in 45-70.

Most people just don’t know and the unscrupulous take advantage of them and it’s more common than honest deals.

Disgusted at the moment……got to pay Del. County real estate taxes tomorrow….$949.39. Then the big school tax comes in in two months and is pushing 3. These lawyers get on the school board and want the best for their Suzy.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No. They don't care about Suzy, either. They get on those boards and know that the bigger the machine they can build out of the school system, the more important THEY are (in their own mind). Just like any other political position and the people who seek them.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Why sure……I just can’t fathom why some people have to be big shots…you know, just live life comfortably. Some people,e need to be around other people all the time…for me, the less, the better.

On to that PM I sent you….that’s why most guys wear boxer shorts as tightly whiteys show those previously mentioned spots.

Oh man, what a miserable day….had to get up at 9 and take mom to the doctors so here I sit in the hallway, preferring it here as opposed to the office where old people are gagging and coughing. I don’t want to leave here with typhus or rickets……. :D
071BA579-E77E-44A2-BA57-0350F0435DD6.jpeg
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I got a crate mounted on the rack on the bike. Figured I'd ride up and do some trail trimming. It was supposed to rain, but not till 2pm.
Boy! The black flies are out now! Got up here, got down over the hill on an old twitch road, and wow.....! That ain't dried up yet. The bike just sank in the goo, but it kept going, that's what counts. Didn't get much done, and of course, it started raining. I smoked it for home to try and get out from under it and succeeded.
Figured it was dry enough now so dad and I went back with the Jeep and got it in. Figured we'd burn some brush where it was gonna rain. Now they've pushed it out till 6. Most likely it never will. Gotta sit here and babysit the coals for a while.
Even with the threat of getting wet, I stopped and snapped a pic for my pal 6 on the way home with the bike. Notice the Cornville town line sign in the background. :D
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Re: talRe: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Shrapnel »

It is time to put sixgun to bed. He can't stand being wrong, and he won't leave this alone, so I will explain where he is wrong and knows nothing of what he says. I posted a thread about a new to me 50-110-450 and asked if anyone had any dies or brass for one, as I was starting to get set up to shoot the new Winchester. Several guys offered some help, and from one of those guys I actually found some 50-110 brass, which was one of the reasons for posting the thread. Sixgun made a rude comment about what the caliber was originally, offering no help, just criticism about a gun he knows nothing about.

I commented that his remark was not funny, he came after me and claimed through his vast knowledge of Wincheater 1886 rifles, that mine was faked. He stated that the stamping was wrong and that no gun with the features that I had on this rifle, ever existed and that I had counterfeited the gun. Then he was bold enough to bet me $10,000.00 that i wouldn't post the rifle on the Winchester Collectors site or I would be laughed off and called a fraud. I subsequently posted a link where I had already posted it on the Winchester Collectors site and had great reviews, no one even hinting that it was fake.

But you won’t, you know why? First, you don’t have the $50 to join and second, they will call you the same thing I did, a small furry animal killer…….your a disgrace to the sportsman’s way of life…always posting pictures of helpless animals being slaughtered when a target would do just as fine. Go back to your hole in the wall nothing Montana and as the saying goes on Montana…”poverty with a view”.

Here again is the link to that post on the Winchester Collectors site:

https://winchestercollector.org/forum/w ... 0-100-450/

He then felt it necessary to come to this thread and keep on with his ignorant harassment, and when I called him on it, he continued with lies and innuendo. It isn't hard to find the tender underbelly of this loser that parades around this forum and wants to be top dog, but feels threatened by others that may post about their rifles on a website about lever action rifles. Why wouldn't I or anyone else post here? His insecurity is deafening...

Sixgun wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:54 pm Jay....it's even harder to find an early SRC in that condition than mine......274k?...right around 1900..... I like that tight wood to metal fit...loads of blue for any Winchester from that era....those were tools in those days.....how's the bore?.

Your really holding out on me.....show some of that stuff....what's the use of having it all if you don't show it off? Does Trump show off with his name on everything? Do celebrities show off their mixed race babies?....does Jeff Bezos show off by spending a couple of mil to go to space? What makes them any more important than us?

That's right, they put their pants on just like we do but if a peon like me shows off nice stuff, I'm being a loud mouthed braggart. I can hear em talking.."who's he think he is".....no, I don't apologize for having nice stuff and you shouldn't either...lets see some of those half mag carbines...

Shrapnel and Kirk D stop in a couple of times a year to show their stuff off, contribute virtually nothing and people gush, wishing they were them. I contribute more in a week than they do in a year and im ignored.....good, just the way I like it.....Ooooooo Shrapnel, can I be you? :D
After a personal discussion with Tom Adams who did extensive research on the 50-100-450 and published his work with another researcher back in the 1990's, Tom assured me that Sixgun doesn't know what he is talking about.

I have a letter that confirms the gun from Winchester records, and Sixgun in his confusion claimed that I had posted a letter that looked like a friend had typed it up on plain paper on the Winchester site and I had done no such thing.

This is all amatter of record, it is lengthy and I apoligize to everone that has to put up with Sixgun and his insecurity, but nothing he has claimed is true and nothing i have stated is a lie...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man Jay…….good ole Cornville! Is that bike legal for the road or is that license plate off of something else. :D

Guys upstate do that all the time…26 vehicles in the yard with one expired license plate.

Now, that milk crate has some class……..on my Titan Big Dog, I just use bailing wire to hold it about 3” from the road.

How’d you get that milk crate? It’s a niiccccccce one…..

My buds coming over later to pick up that 1880 Cavalry Colt…..100% certified to be original…..wait until he hears I fired it! :D

You got Pops working……..he looks content and that’s all that matters….——006

I see you have the Rubi out….she running OK.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

She's all road legal!
Haha we do that with trailers. We swap a plate between 3 or 4. Registered as "home made". Can't believe we ain't been busted. Half the time we forget to even attach it. Oh well......it's just Cornville. :D
Yeah! Rubicon is out. I took it to work Sunday even.
I looked and I only put 800 miles on it last year. I'm getting as bad as you buddy! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

800 miles? That’s like 272 times to Cornville and back……what the heck you doing in Cornville so much?

As far as switching plates on home made trailers that would hard to prove by Mr. Law Man……..

The humidity is terrible here today…….did some cutting with the push mower out back around the pond and I was sweating like a hillbilly running away from the still…….got the ac on for the first time…temps only in the upper seventies but the humidity has to be 90%.

Not much going on here other than our daily cook out outside….Just for your emotional reassurance, Herbie is resting comfortably……—00
59AAE677-AB87-4548-A86B-E347CC1D367E.jpeg
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, that would be true.....but none of the trailers are home made hahaha!
Holy smokes! Push mower? All that heavy equipment you got, and you're pushing? Man, i can't believe you got heat and humidity already. I dread that getting here. Be at least another month though. Hopefully.....
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea….Jay…I’ve never been able to get away from a push mower………remember a couple of years ago I made that “swamp machine” by putting 10” wheel on it? That’s what I use next to the pond where I’ve near really have been able to get it solid…….unless I add 2 tri axles of dirt….it’s mushy because water seeks its own level even underground so unless I get rid of the pond I’m just gonna have to live with it…….

Yep, 68 and I can still push a swamp mower by hand in the blazing saddles…err……sun….. :D…..not as fast as I used to but I can still spear chuck a parts rifle 45 yards! :D

Ah boy…remember that movie …..can’t remember the name…..but the cops were transporting this young man from his house to the big house and as the cop car was moving, the young man would wave out the windows to his buddies…….and his buddies came and busted him out of the big house…….

I like to think that’s the way we have it here on the PI thread………intruders beware! :D….

Well, moms hollering from outside…..the ham hocks must be ready…….
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, brought the I pad outside…….here’s Moms new flower bed…..

Storm coming from the south…..yea….summer is here……

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup. Gotta keep movin buddy. Cause if you don't, next thing you know, you can't.
Yup, summer is here. I ain't shoveled any snow for a week! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I’m sitting outside in my tightly whiteys and a t shirt….9:35………then again, that’s probably how you dress at 30.

Look what the fairy godfather brought today….I bought this new in 1975 and it’s not much different today….oil and other finger print smears on it…..still got the box and papers. As I know you have one the actions are not much different than a Python….smooooooth…..

That’s because it’s a Colt…….gotta clean it up some. I got this stuff laying all over the place and I haven’t seen this gun for maybe a year….sitting by the side of the TV. :D

My Lordy……I’m laughing my butt off…….I’m living rent free in this other girls head……she loves me, she wants me…..follows me……searches anything about me…….probably has satellite photos……..wishes she could be me………..Hey! You remember that person who stalked the other person from Louisiana to Florida and wore a diaper because that person wanted to be sooooo close to this other cat…..:D got to laugh, it was on the news…….you can’t make this stuff up……ever watch that show, “Evil Lives Here”…..or the other one, “Psychopaths On The Loose In Rural Towns?”.

I’ll PM you about this girl….real deal whacko……

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oooohhh.......party. Yeah, mines just like that, but blued. Yup. The action is like grease on glass.

Oh yeah.....the diaper chick. I remember that.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I love that Colt...................can I have it :?:

I've been cutting the grass for the landlady, she has a self propelled walk behind mower but doesn't like me using the self propelled mode wish I'd never offered, crazy crazy female... :roll:

Temps here in low Sixties and cloudy skies, I've been here since December and have just seen my fourth Squirrel, I have seen a couple of baby rabbits but the wild life here is pretty thin on the ground.. :(
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

In the 30s here this morning. Windy too. Don't look like any bike rides today. :D