Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by gamekeeper »

Yipee, the police sent my shotgun license back so now I can buy as many shotguns as I like :D however I can't own rifles no more :(
That don't bother me much as my shooting with iron sights and my desire to kill little critters has certainly declined as I reach my three quarters of a century. Home defense is more of a priority these days and as I am not to be trusted with a handgun (by the government) a scattergun will have to do. If my circumstances change I can apply for a rifle license again but boy what a lot of hoops I would have to jump through.,
If I stay where I am I will have to sneak and fit a gun safe without the landlady knowing, she is really anti gun :roll: Oh to live in England.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Wow, two in a row 199 and 200...... 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, congrats 2 double O, shaken not stirred, keeper - game keeper.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Btw, a .410 can serve as a rifle.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:11 am Btw, a .410 can serve as a rifle.
Yes sir and I have the makings.... :wink:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey that's great buddy!
I guess for winning pg200 you get awarded your own guns back. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Ya a dab a
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri May 19, 2023 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! That's a good idea. Nothing would please me more than our buddy GK being able to have and shoot whatever he wants. Unfortunately, he will have to move into my shack in Brighton for that.
Speaking of that! I was just up there with the brush saw cleaning up the roads. I figured it was a good day for it cause of the cool temp and the wind. No black flies.
Anyway, I'm sawing away and felt something cool on my cheek (the one on my face). I looked up.......yup! It was freakin snowing.
Holy smokes! It gettin a little late for that.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, I'm sorry to say but rifled choke tubes are illegal in the UK without police approval....just like the chamber gauge reducers, smooth bore ok rifled forbidden :roll:
I have a loading kit for .410 and some slugs but get this, if I load slugs instead of shot it's illegal.
My plan at the moment is to buy a 16 gauge as I have a .410/16g gauge mate. If circumstances permit I may get a leveraction .410 but it would be mainly for fun and to justify me being a real levergunner again.
I hope to trade my .32 rimfire revolvers for a Cap n Ball something or other which again would be illegal if I actually loaded it and fired it..... :shock:
It's a good job that I treat these laws with all the respect that they deserve..... :wink:

Jay thanks for the invite, now I'm single again is there any chance you could also fix me up with one of those Cornville gals... :mrgreen:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha ohhhhhh yeah haha. You'd be the most eligible batchelor in Cornville!
Now! Full disclosure.....no woman from Cornville ever won Miss America, but I think it was rigged.
The best part is if you get a flat on your truck, and forget your jack, a nice Cornville girl will hold your truck up while you change the tire.
You also don't need a skidder or tractor to yard your wood out. If you hitch a couple Cornville girls up as a team, they can haul a pretty good twitch. If its just one or two trees, you only need one. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Lordy……sitting outside and I just wet my pants……on the Cornville girls as described by Jay……… :lol:

He’s right…..,..girls upstate Pa. are the same….I’ve heard that some farmers hitch them up for the team instead of Clydesdale’s or Warm Bloods….

For some reason beyond reasoning I can’t get the thought of Cornville out of my head……..ya know, if Cornville gals are like that can you imagine what they are like in the Deep South?

Watching those shows on Eskimos show those gals to be tougher than most men in the lower 48……

By the way….no BS……the study came out yesterday on Fox News……white men are increasingly becoming weak.

And THIS is why I have to cut grass every four days.
51B695FD-FB23-4A36-9646-FE0BC9D7A9AB.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha we dont need a "study" to know that. Just watch a bud light commercial.

Weather keeps up here, and I'll be back to snowblowing. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Haha we don't need a "study" to know that. Just watch a bud light commercial.

Good one Jay....... :lol:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh! a study…but who makes that “study”? Only liberals make studies….mmmmmm..

Well, I tell ya, I had 5 hours of the best fun I’ve had in years…….my bud comes over to pick up that old Colt Cavalry……we are sitting under the canopy and he spies that nickel Colt Detective Special I’ve had out there for several days……”I want that how much?”.I tell him, “you greedy bas*-+d, you ain’t gettin’ nuttin.” Him, “you got the box and papers”? Yes, I do, now take you junky $10,000 Colt out of here and take your a. with it! I’ll be taking pictures of the unfired cavalry soon…KOPEC says that in the letter….

I tell ya, we had a blast with both of us kicking ourselves in the butt for not buying several DOZEN of cased inscribed Civil War 1851’s, 1860’s and even 2 LaMatts when we had the chance, along with like new 1876 Winchester muskets, 1866’s, ‘73’s ….etc…….I still have the catalog which I appraised at $900K and it all sold for $800K which was back in ‘98. It was like 2 old timers who “should’ve” but “short on loot”.

He’s the one with the 1919 among dozens of other C3 stuff……He had a brand new one made in .308 with his gun shop as a serial number. I thought he said Navy before but I didn’t question him on it…. I have a few belts of VN issue M-60 which along with that another 400 rds that he has…..should take 10 minutes to burn it up.

Tomorrow or the next day he’s coming over with a (as he says) a new 1892 in 32-20 with a four digit number made in ‘94. I’ll take pics….you know, real pictures……not made up stamped junk from a shade tree gunsmith from the internet…………..

Oooooooooooooo, I wish I could be you Scrappy……..joke….a nothing backwoods joke…..——006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

g - you win the Lone Ranger gun rigs.

And long underwear from 1968. Duofold!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Nice single actions!….Although I’m a real deal Winchester man, the single action Colt is unequaled in stirring the soul………..

Today, while b.s.ing my bud asked me about those 2 Colts I have and if I still have them…..the new one made in 1917 and the famous John W. Hession 44 Russian…….yea, I got em….you want em? Give you a 2 for one sale…35 big ones…cash”…..he is interested but needs to call RIA to make a determination.

RIA gave him 130 big ones for serial number 22 in the 1909 predecessor of the 1911…..only 22 were made and hand assembled by John Browning himself….RIA sold it for 175. He told me today he still has 50 WW1 and ww2 military 1911’s with a dozen of them NIB.

Fred, he’s coming over again in a day or two with what he claims is a new 1892 in 32-20 made in 1894…..he wants me to verify it as original…I’ll have plenty of pictures and one thing for sure, the barrel markings will be roll marked, not stamped with a Chinese childs stamp kit.

You can tell the truth 1,000 times but one lie will make those 1,000 truths blow away like a fa+# in a windstorm.

He told me I can have that 32-20 if I really want it for a nominal price but I told him my investing days are over with….
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Where’s the long underwear? Most of mine are also Duofolds and I get an easy 10 years out of them….Merino wool.

Any stains on em towards the lower back right about in the middle?
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Duofold 1968

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You'll need them long John's here. 28 degrees this morning. Got a frost.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

96 here yesterday.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

They’re showing us a driving distance of 3207 mi and 2786 mi as the crow or Jaybird flies.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Sure is a snazzy design on those Duofolds……….1968…….I was 14, Fred was 43, GK was 18 and Jay was just a gleam in his daddy’s eye….

In those days Cornville was just a hick town where the girls were led up to the trough to have their daily ration of cracked corn.

Got down to 40 last night…….55 now, not a cloud in the sky and 30% humidity…..
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That would mean I have two birth year 99 EGs in your case 300 and 250. Both sub minute rifles.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Don’t have any birth year guns and don’t think I ever had any….1954 was a weird year……you ever see what a 1954 Chevy looked like?

3DA7A49D-9C1E-4A9C-A193-1188A1D0C79B.jpeg
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Knew them all back then. Older cousin was interested. Had a 51 Ford would prefer a pickup in a 54 Chevy.

I never had any either. AK came out on my birthday.

Fired thousands of rounds through and M16 none through an AR15.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

3200 miles! Holy smokes.

Let's see....I don't think I have any guns made in 67.
There were some cool cars in 67 though. Sadly, I ain't got any of those either. My buddy had a beautiful SS 396 Camaro for 20 years though. He did finally end up selling it though. Made some solid cash on that.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just practicing from my Teamster days……..BREAK TIME!!!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Halllooooo!

Well I'm back at work. What happened to the rest of you guys?
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Golf and eggplant parmesian

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Mowing grass the hard way... :( Life here is too exciting for words.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! Where’d everybody go?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm up... ...I'm up.
Man! I was beat this morning. I didn't really sleep before going to work last night. Glad it wasn't my night to drive.

After we trimmed out the door at camp the other day, dad did a little shooting with 22s. I had my Little Badger in the truck, so he shot that too.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Good to see your Dad having fun up there :mrgreen:

I actually went to the local pub today, it isn't as bad as I thought but still a bit uppity. They have some beers I have never heard of including an American ' style' IPA so if I go again I have to try it. :D

I have found a 16 gauge in a not too far away gun shop but it's only a Russian single barrel, I think I hang on till something more to my liking comes along.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks buddy.
An IPA? You don't have a man bun and a woolley beard do you? No!.......No! :D
Hold out for a nice lager, my friend! :D

Yeah, I knew you'd hold out for a Boss & co. Maybe a nice Westley Richard's or Greener? :D
Nothing fancy.....just tasteful. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

A Westley Richards would be very nice but pricey, the one above is Russian and cheap, however what I'm looking for must hammers and a semi pistol grip stock, my preference would be a Parker but they are rarely found over here, I got a liking for Parkers when I worked for Westley Richards, apparently you guys over there didn't like the Damascus barrels and sent them to WR for resleeving.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. Very few Damascus guns are worth much here. Parkers are definitely nice. Along with Winchester 21s.
That being said, when it comes to doubles, everything seems second rate when compared to the Brit guns.
Unfortunately, they are all out of my price range. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I once had a Savage 311 double 12 gauge, after carrying it all day it felt heavier than me.... :( it was solid and reliable though.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I had one in 16ga for many years. It was ok, but the wood wasn't great (even for a 311), so I let it go. Dad has a Wards Hercules 16ga that belonged to his uncle. It is on the same pattern as the 311, but is a much nicer shotgun. I also have a 16ga Sarisquetta (spelling?) With 26" barrels (my favorite) that I bought when I was in school. It's really nice but I rarely use it. That's all I have for 16 doubles.
I have no 12ga doubles.
I have a Savage Fox and the gifted Parker in 20ga.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

16 gauge.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Mine didn't have the big "STEVENS" stamping though.

I didn't come with a golfer dude either. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred’s Stevens may be a Stevens but it’s got loads of condition…….by the time his Stevens was made all of the bugs have been worked out and it will last another hundred years……or much more…….I’m guessing early sixties.

On the other side of the coin here is a real deal Winchester.

How ‘bout this 1892? 4 digit FIRST year production…(1892)….with 95% blue and the same in case coloring on the lever and hammer. And, it’s in one of my favorite calibers.

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon May 22, 2023 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey buddy! I was starting to worry about you.
Ooooohhhhh! Nice 92.....

Can I have it? :D

Luckily, it isn't in MY favorite Caliber. Yup.....38-40. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Fav caliber? 44 Spl. 6 mm, 270, 30-06, 45-70. 20 Ga. Maybe more.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:03 am Fav caliber? 44 Spl. 6 mm, 270, 30-06, 45-70. 20 Ga. Maybe more.
The guns not mine….was left here for me to play with.

Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Temperature hit 70f today, it might even begin to dry up a bit. At least it's warm enough to really enjoy a cold beer again... :D

Nice old Winchester you got there Six please work that lever a couple of times for me I'm getting withdrawal symptoms :(
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

About the same here GK…..70…..the Winchester is not mine but I can get it if I want it….have others like it….

Like I said before a million times…..just briefing around the internet.

https://www.rugerforum.net/threads/no-l ... ns.409169/
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ohhhh…beppity bop…..
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...