Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Haha good idea! Probably be a little top heavy in rough seas, but we'd push on for our buddy GK!
Last edited by OldWin on Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

5 straight days of rain and dark overcast skies have a way of taking the life right outta ya.

Looks super Jay.......excellent choice on the roof.

Headed to Costco---00

Oh! You won page 156....isn't this about the longest we have ever gone?
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey buddy! Sorry the weather sucks. Ours was like that before. I lost a lot of ground on the trailer. I'm so behind with everything. Still have to clean up my bike and put it in the cellar. Have to change my Jeep top. Haven't gone up and checked my trails or stands.......
I'm stressing out man! :D

Yeah... maybe it has been the longest we've gone. I was wondering that the other day.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You'll make it Jay...you have the personality of a guy who "gets it done" and keeps in mind the important aspects of life....in other words, you ain't no slacker......you will reap what you sow.

I did......everything planned in advance......made sure there was enough of everything when I retired..... but that brings up another problem.....too much time .....and too much time equals time spent in the devils workshop and keeping that door locked and inaccessible is mom's job and she watches me like a hawk.

Lots of guys die a year or two after retiring because they drink, sit around and get fat......

Staying busy with no needed demands ain't easy bro but somehow I find something to do......

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. I don't know, I always thought I was pretty lazy. But these later generations make me look pretty good. :D
You're one of those hyperactive guys that can't sit still. Always have a plan or a project going. It's paid off for you. Your place is all squared away with all your stuff in tip top shape. It's also the reason you have all those cool guns. Focus. It was a plan and a goal, and you kept at it until it was accomplished.
The downside is, when the weather is bad or something keeps you from going and doing, you get stir crazy.
My wife is the same way. Most highly intelligent people have those same qualities.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The trailer is very impressive - design and execution. Thoughts come to mind : put it on a railroad car and travel the country. Opposite, what will it look like after three winters in the Maine woods.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay....I see it as more of a curse. Mom can sit in the same chair all day watching mindless TV and then go sleep 8 or more hours.

Yard work and projects from March to December....Firewood/projects till it gets warm.

One of our Shih Tzu's is sick........those f.Frenchies my daughter had here for 4 days gave our dogs something........around here I try to keep it "live and let live" and don't boss no one around but I put my foot down on those Frenchies for anymore future visits. My daughter is always going skiing somewhere in the northeast during the winter so she better get those dogs some ski's as I'm done with it.----006
Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Poodles on skis! There's a YouTube video!

Yeah, our kids drop off their dogs too. The oldest has a Chihuahua. You wouldn't know it was here, but it ain't really house broken. I just can't abide that.
The middle kid has a Golden and an English Bull Dog. I'm lukewarm on the BD, but that Golden is a fantastic dog. Very intelligent. His name is Ollie, but I call him Ollieballs. He is obsessed with playing ball, and will do it non stop.

Our Shepherd, Gracie, is now a year old. This is my first Shepherd, and she isn't what I expected. She is very cuddly and likes to be near all the time. Very smart and good natured, but with a stubborn streak. We have found a firm MALE voice will bring her around much quicker. She responds to a strong presence quickest. A trainer told us Shepherds are like that. Kristy has had a couple, but it's new to me.
Zoey is 5.5, and just the best dog in the world. It's like she can read your mind. She gets upset if someone is cross with her. Just a wonderful dog, except for the hair. She is a Lab / Shepherd mix.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

as other people's kids.......unless they cause no issues......I have no idea what the attraction to Frenchies are...they grunt, you can hear their breathing, and pass gas constantly.....

Like I said before my nie

I can get em for free but my niece has the breeding rights and they are only good for 3 breeds...all c sections. Don't want em and don't like em.

Got up and looked out back and that huge buck is just standing out be the pond maybe 75 yards away......each tine of this bucks rack is 10" or more tall.

Crappy pics but the iPad and a phone is all I have.....this is on 5x.

Found three wasp nests, two of which I destroyed last night....got stung 3 times when one of them went up my shirt and stung me next to the "monster". Mom says I should have let them sting that and it would be like old times again.---00
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! That's smart! Leave that meat on the hoof till you need it. No sense running the freezer when you don't need to.

So, I dug out a bunch of old siding my dad had under the deck. It came off his house when they put on the addition 7 or 8 years ago. I pressure washed it all off. Found some J-channel and starter strip too. I scrounged enough to do this side complete. Probably enough for the back end too. Gotta use the free stuff! I got a buddy up the street that has enough piled up behind his place for me to finish the whole thing. That'll save me some cash. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang Jay! Just make sure your buddies siding is the same color.....or at least close.......you don't want it to look like other people's cars up your way or 10 miles down the road from me.....or me, as I do those things......... :D

On a serious note, when my buddy Tommy got the construction site trailer we hauled it up there with a pickup....(smaller than yours, about the same width but "I think" 16' long) this thing had a heater and AC....well, we are classy down this way even though it wasn't mine, if it was mine, it would be a lean-to made from old pallets and a tarp I stole from some homeless guy.

I keep getting off track.....anyway, we got a case of black, green, and brown spray paint and painted that baby up...for real, really looks good...easy to do.......why advertise from the air or trespassers on the ground.

That was all back when I used to do things....like today, dumped $490 at Costco and I don't think we needed anything, except the new Levi fall jacket I bought for $42.

Those crappy pictures don't do that buck justice....it's the tallest rack I've ever seen in my life from this area.....

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Don't know if you already thought about it but your most likely are going to need a 2" hole with collapsible rubber fitting for a propane gas line. Yea, you can make a permanent one that stays in the wall but that means extra fittings and more chance of a leak.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We ran copper in from the tanks on the old camp. It went to the stove and all the gas lights. When we left, we stripped out all the lines, lights, and the stove. We still have it so it'll probably go right back to work.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I should have known better than to question the thoughts of a true redneck. My apologies.

One day about 20 years ago I had a trailer full of stuff I was taking to the landfill. I hooked the trailer up while home at lunchtime from work with the intention of going from work straight to the landfill after clocking out.......couple of guys asked if they could look through it to see if there was anything they could use and another guy spoke up, "when Jack gets rid of stuff I can guarantee you there is nothing of usefulness in that pile.----006 and 3/4

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I've been absent for along time..... Oldwin Give Your Dad a Birthday Hug for Me :D ,your trailer looks Great.! Old Six is now a billionaire from the rock in the back forty........ My neighbor who tried to kill a Friend of His that I wrote about here went to court for sentencing the other day. charged with felonious assault He got 90 days in jail , 86 suspended for time served . :evil: 2 years of probation . Anyone wonder why I carry ALL the time at Home. the courts REALLY SUCK . Help Me Lord!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha no problem buddy! Takes a redneck to know a redneck don't cha know?!

Hey 45! Welcome back to the channel! Thank you buddy.
Yeah, the whole country is a joke now. Back in the day, "trying to kill someone" and failing, meant you got killed back.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

And.....the Big Sporting News around Here is the Clowns caught Cheating on the Pro Walleye fishing trail. They have won more than $300,000 in the last few years and now are looking at jail time for stuffing fish full of lead weights. .......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ung4qEQ ... 8w&index=2
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha wtf? We've officially bottomed out.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...the world is full of cheats trying to take the glory from the righteous winners. Just like here, the whiners get the attention like the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It's mind over matter....
I don't mind cause they don't matter!

Well, hopefully after my 3 days of suck, I can get back to work on my trailer. I figure another day, maybe day and a half, and the outside will be complete.
Then I can move inside and not be hampered by weather.
I will roll out a single piece of linoleum for the floor first. Then probably panel the walls after running the gas line in. Then either hook up the wood stove, or do the sink and counter.
Whoo! I see some big ole times a comin' up in the woods!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Lucky you....I'm still old school.....ever watch the Hatfields and da McCoy's?

Maybe it's more cutthroat down here....maybe too much diversity between the haves and the have nots.........I don't even tell you 95% of what's on the news.......these f ers got a guy in a new Lincoln last night.....the cat in the Lincoln pulled up to get gas behind a white van.....the vans back doors burst open and a half dozen whatever-they-ares stormed the guy, even jumping on the hood and the roof. .....ripped him out like rag doll and stole da car.......I don't have to worry as "those" can't drive stick shifts and a Jeep is just a Jeep........Even if they did I'd kill the first one on the hood with a double tap...400 grains of soft lead should take the fight outta dem.

When I say these second generation uprights are animals they are worse .....no warning...just jump and shoot....you got to be ready......if you want to see it just go to 6ABC.COM in Philly.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh! The "linoleum ".....what's your flow?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha! My flo like linoleum! :D

Man, I can't imagine. But I'm sure it will be here soon enough.
Probably be exciting for a while. These old boys will blast a fair amount before the commies start passing laws to protect the degenerates.
Somewhere up here a week or so ago, some woman emptied a 38 at some idiot that broke in.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

One of my neighbors, lives about a mile away, has killed 38 rattlesnakes this year. We, luckily have not seen any this year.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes!
You may find this strange, but I haven't seen a single one. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I get tired of looking at them...non poisonous water snakes....but they are aggressive......

Biggest snake I saw in the last year only has one eye....very good natured though...follows me everywhere .

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha! A zipper snake!

Oooooohhh! A Merwin! Probably the finest handgun of the old west era. Being a machinist, I know quality. I cannot believe they could get those to fit like that with the stuff they had to work with. There is NO way they could produce a large amount in a profitable time.
I love the Pocket Army. It is very compact and just a super looking revolver. I've never seen one in person, so maybe I would hate the feel compared to a Colt. Who knows? Super cool buddy! You lucked out there!

Again. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Zipper snake?....don't know why but I never heard that b-4.....have heard of a one eyed trouser trout.

That M&H saw very little use.....I felt bad shooting 50 rounds out of it......when handling the cylinder you would swear there's a spring in there.....just a close fit and vacuum.

What else is going on? I'm hitting it early tonight----00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Never heard it? That's cause I just made it up. :D

Not much going on. Last night at work.
I got up today and went out in the garage. I scrounged a complete exterior door knob and lock set (complete with keys) for the trailer. I told the old man I had one. I swapped it off the house.....I think back when I got divorced. That was in 99. I don't throw nothing I think I can use. I put my hands right on it.
Have to run up to the lot this week. Hate to sacrifice a day of work, but I need to put out dad's blind, put my seats on my stands, and check my trails. I like to have that done and be out of there for a good 2-3 weeks before the season starts.
I got maybe a day and a half of siding left. Then I can get working inside. The only big job will be cutting the roof for the chimney.

I tell ya bud, I've lost this whole year with projects. First it was putting up the fences for Kristy, then this dang trailer. Next year is gonna be different bud. Mark my words.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster,
Projects are good for you.......it's all I do...go from one project to another. I never had time to do things the proper way and would either use "band aids" or other quick fixes. For example, if a wheelbarrow was starting to show its age I would put a can of spray paint on it......now I'll make new handles, power wash and scrap, even get new tires.....my one famous wheelbarrow (you've seen it fifty times) still looks pretty much new and it's 41 years old.

This year alone I built 3 bridges out back and in the last three years (ongoing project) I dug 300 yards of ditches out in the swampy area and brought in 10-14 trailer loads of stone and top soil for the pond area. My neighbor calls it a "park".

Yes, ALWAYS keep good stuff....if you need more door handles I have three or four new ones in the box with keys. :D I usually throw the keys out...don't have to worry about people breaking in...everyone around here know I'm semi nuts.

Hey! That big buck is spending a lot of time around here...he's sick.....has a huge bulge on his neck probably from some a.h.archery hunter.....you know, arrow goes through a meaty area and leave a giant infection.....I never did like archery hunters and neither did Elmer Keith. This deer spent two hours maybe 50 yards from the house yesterday just looking at us.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, that sucks. While I certainly shoot deer, I hate to see anything hurt ot wounded. All it means is a slow painful death one way or another.
I agree with the bow hunting thing. There are those that are certainly qualified to be out there, but it's a small percentage. I guess no different than rifles, but still.

Yup. Your place looks first rate buddy. No cars up on blocks, refrigerators full of bullet holes on the front lawn.....
You know....not like Maine. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Your no redneck....your hifalutin......YOU missed FOUR redneck do-dads in the picture.

#1.....a rock next to the pond that's used as a seat

#2.....sling shot on the table for winging unsized cast bullets at the geese who S everywhere.

#3.....tomato plant growing on the fence.......it came there naturally from me throwing tomatoes over the fence....sometimes it
didnt make it......it's a cherry tomato plant with the sweetest tomatos in the world so I let it grow and beings it was on the
fence, it was easy to tie it to the fence instead of staking it.

#4.....yard trailer with a block of wood to hold it high....it facing west where the rain usually comes from so after getting rain I get
a clean trailer.

I tell ya bro....not many people are better at rednecking than me. Now that's 4 in one picture. You ought to see da garage, house and basement! For real....most people do not know how to manage money. Soooooooo easy....no credit cards and before I spend any money, I ask myself, "how did People do it in the 1930's?" Of course, buying the finest Winchesters and Colts for .10 on the dollar has its benefits.-------00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha my man! I tell ya bro, your like Jed Clampett down there. Old hillbilly in the middle of all them money folks.
My good bud and his boy just left. Wanted me to look at a couple ARs a deceased relative had. They weren't much. The kid wants a coyote rifle. I told him we could build him something better than those.
My bud GAVE me a 25,000btu propane heater for the trailer! Looks like brand new! That's a slice of redneck heaven right there. Wood AND gas heat.
I figured the only gas heat I'd have was in my shorts. :D
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Around here the Deer have a tough life. coyotes are out of control , most of the woods has been logged off by the Amish leaving 1000 acres of second growth behind My house. the deer spend a lot of time up close to the roads by the houses =less chance of coyotes. all the big bawanna hunters have feeders set up under giant treestands. usually not far from the road. soon the rut will be on and a lot of the local deer will get wacked by passing cars.
Yesterday I left for work at 4:30 AM and within a mile of the house I saw five deer in yards or in the ditch next to the road , lots of green grass there.
Bambi don't live very long around here. I don't like to see them suffer but Man it can be rough.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jed Clampett? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet......you know how kids back in the day would emulate their TV heroes like the Lone Ranger, Batman..........etc............mine was Jed Clampett. I even wore a rope belt to school. At Holloween I'd go out as Jed. People would feel so sorry for me they would give me extra candy and fellow holloweeners would give me a share of theirs. Then the next day I'd take it to school and sell it, usually making $40-50.

Sometimes the people would say they were all out of candy so I'd ask them if they had any old Colts they'd give me instead. The rest is history.

I'm very paranoid about heaters in small rooms as anything that uses fossil fuels can kill you or blow the house up..... Good on your bud for the gift. Is it the kind that's wall mounted? That's what I use in the gun room....or did.....replaced it with an electric heater.

We have a rule here..NO GAS of any type at anytime......I made these "self collection" bags for members of the family and the dogs when they need to pass gas......we all walk around with a 20 gallon trash bag duct taped to our behinds and at the end of the day, we squeeze them tight and take em outside. The dogs are fitted with ZipLock baggies....funnier than heck, sitting around watching TV it's easy to see when someone passes gas.....the bag will puff up.

I can imagine your trailer with 6 guys in there all drinking beer and eating cheap hot dogs, snacks, deer jerky, etc.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wonder how out buddy GK is doing with his house search? Been quiet. Hope he's doing OK.

Well, I have to sacrifice a day of trailer work. Have to head to the lot and put out the old man's blind, put on my stand seats, and check my trails.
Maybe if I'm back in time I can get my Harley cleaned up and put away or head to the flooring place and pick up that linoleum for the trailer. Inside work now. Outside is finally complete.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...I too, was wondering about good ole GK......finding new digs is a stressful endeavor as lots of things have to come together...price, location, neighbors, laws......we all wish the best for him and his..........probably why I've been in the same place for almost 48 years....here, I'm King and mom's the Queen, but as soon as we leave the property lines we are at the pawn level....

Keep on working on da trailer bro...huntin season is coming up quick and so are the Mexicans. Leave plenty of canned goods and nice warm blankets for them......

Hey! What's a redneck divorce and a hurricane have in common?----006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

A redneck divorce and a hurricane......? Not a clue.

What a day! Went up to the lot. Got dad's blind squared away. Trails are in great shape, and I got my stands all set. Done by 11. Got home and got my Harley all cleaned and put away. Tucked in for the winter. Got the soft top pulled off the Jeep too
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Had some bad luck with finding a new abode, dodgy landlords and places in awful locations but I have a chance on one this weekend that's way out in the sticks. Time is running out, I'm supposed to get by the 28th, my firearms are the biggest worry as I have to inform the cops where I'm going and they can then visit to inspect my security ( gun safe bolted to the main structure ) I may have to thin the herd especially if I can't get any land to shoot on, I'll keep my Winchester 9422 the others ain't worth much money wise but I have got my eye on a O/U shotgun which is a 20g over a .410 which will suffice for most of what I shoot at, either that or I'll buy a single barrel 12g and get a set of chamber reducers in every other gauge as I have all gauges of ammo.
Thanks for your concern I appreciate it... :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey buddy!
I hope this place works out. Especially for your guns and the room to use them.
Best of luck, my friend. We are keeping you in our thoughts buddy.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang Jay....you was busy. The Harley put away? There's still nice days coming up.....my boy rides his year round even if it's 10 degrees.....he has some sort of a loathing outfit that plugs in to the motorcycle and heats it up.

GK is hitting gold! Those no good Communist politicians that plague Western Europe. There's many recorded instances here where people go deep into the mountain areas and dig a cave out. They will go into town once a month to steal or buy measly necessities. Probably common up Jays way. Up there you can stack a couple of dozen old washing machines to make a box and use a refrigerator door to get in and out to the dooryard.

OK, what's a redneck divorce and a hurricane have in common?...............someone is going to lose a trailer.------006 and 7/8ths.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha good one!
I was actually late getting my Harley put up. There's a few that keep riding up here too. Like the ones that get their bikes out on the first warm day. Me? Nope.
If you park all those bikes in a row and put mine in the middle somewhere, you could easily pick mine out. Mine looks new.
If you live where they dump salt on the roads, your bike will look awful if you ride it with that on the road. Rust, unremovable grime, oxidized aluminum, and everything sandblasted behind the front wheel. Not me bro.
Call me a fair weather rider, but I've always taken fanatical care of my bikes. I've also learned.....
You walk outside on a day in April, it's 55 degrees and feels like it's 80. Hey! I'm gonna get the bike out!
Soon as you start down the road, you realize it isn't as warm as it felt. Then you notice all the dirt and rocks on the road left from winter sanding. Then you get behind a car and get pelted with a constant spray of sand and rock. Not to mention nobody is looking for bikes because none have been on the road for 6 months. Be aware.....if you can get the sand out of your eyes!
Nope. Ol Jay's bike sits toasty in the cellar till about the middle of May.
Here is a pic of the front of my motor behind the front wheel. Fourteen years and 27k miles on her.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Good joke Jack..... :lol:

I can see you look after your toys Jay, yes road salt is a killer on metal but when I was even poorer than I am now my motorcycle was my only transport (all year round) and that's when I lived further north with snow and ice every winter. Now y'all know why I like landrovers :D

My present Landlord hates Squirrels and was always pleased that I shot so many, now when I see a Squirrel I just say " go forth and multiply"....... I have even started feeding them...... :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man! In spite of the downpours that are going on I got a good laugh from GK and an expected response from the Jayster.....yea....feed those squirrels....go down to the feed store and get a 50 lb bag of cracked corn and put some in discrete areas .....the squirrels will find them.......even get a bag of shelled walnuts........you want to give them lots of protein that encourages reproductively....... :D Are you far enough away where prying eyes can't see you? After the squirrels multiply to the point where they are living in the landlords car you will be in much favor and gratitude. Well done GK!

The reason Jay's bike is so nice is the same reason my Rubicon is still pretty much like new...we have both "been there and done that" in destroying nice machines, thinking devoted maintenance and a power wash is enough...Nope, keep it off the road in bad conditions, in da go-rage.....covered......

Some people do have luck with about zero care.....my neighbor bought a $1.98 wood splitter made from three different splitters and he leaves it outside, uncovered, year round.....one or two pulls and she's fires up......he got it may end 25 years ago and splits what I do..4-5 cords a year..

Most all 2 stroke engines call for a 50-1 mix.......my other neighbor, who has a tractor junkyard down the road and is an expert small engine man told me to run it 40-1. This guy must have 500 tractors and push mowers all around his house. It's all right in the middle of $800,000 houses.....I'll go take a google earth picture.----00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahaha! My man GK! I love this guy! I love a rebel.

I'll tell you a secret about 2 strokes. Well. Some 2 strokes.
My old man was always a "little rich is better" guy. Now sometimes, it doesn't hurt. But sometimes, you'll burn your engine up over time with this method. It's all about the exhaust. If the engine has a restrictive (quiet) exhaust, and you continually run it rich, the exhaust will plug with fouling and carbon. When this happens, it further restricts it, leading to high temperature and seizing you engine. Some of the mist susceptible to this is the old Lawn Boy mowers.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well well........I sense a civil war coming up.....those demonuts are going for the throat of law abiding folk.

There are no scales of justice. The near whole of Washington are committed Communists.

I feel sorry for the ones who will be heating with oil or any fossil fuel this winter.

Oh! The 2 strokes? Who cares...burn em up and buy another.....you can get a new Stihl for $400. ----00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't know......
Haven't the law abiding folks been screwed with enough already? Nobody will do anything. Except keep trying to work within a system that has already been rigged against them. It's too late anyway.
Time to rake care of ours and our own now.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Just look around at what is and has been happening in the big cities for the last few years.....No law and order , the P{olice have their hand tied , it's like the wild west all over again.....and people wonder why the Mafia got a strong hold .............
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Businesses are pulling out of semi dangerous areas left and right as dangerous areas only have liquor stores. WAWA announced yesterday they are closing 3 more stores in Philly. WaWa's are top notch convenience stores and they don't put up with crime.

There's nothing you and I can do except to vote and avoid bad areas. Once a group of people get used to robbing and stealing they are not going to stop so once they leave their boundaries they will be putting their lives at risk.

No wonder I stay home......even the white people are going crazy, tailgating, no courtesy on the road. Our homes are our last refuge and everyone on my street is prepared.......whole line of us...like 10 houses armed to the teeth. 3 are l.e.