Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Looks like a SAW. And not the wood cutting kind. I guess you could say it's a "meat saw". :D

We used to have a bowling alley in town. It was candlepin only. It burned on new years day 1980. We were working on my cousins snowmobile in my dad's garage with the stove going. It must have been 30 below.
There is another one at the other end of town now, but I don't think I've ever been.
I was surprised, the wife did pretty good. I was surprised as the bowling balls weighed more than she did.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, scoutin for digs for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…bowling balls….I used to use them in my pants before I went to the night club….Probably 6 or more at a time…..

YOU WIN 189…..well done young man! I award you the English castle pictured above. Should have a nice gun range in the back where you can
“Saw meat” with the 249.

So…..on a different note, I remark to my daughter about a new printer and 30 seconds later she come flying over with a NIB HP Jet Pro…..I said, “Like WTF girl, I can barely operate a 9/16’ths open end wrench……so it’s sitting here with me being minus 3 Bens.

Just can’t get over the learning curve from mechanics to electronics…—-00 Computer Dummy
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, we gave up on that stuff. We probably 2 printers/scanners that we could print stuff from our phones while at work or whatever. Big doin, dynawhoppin, fancy ones. They sat till they dried up and plugged. Never got another. Do t have a computer anymore either. My wife has a small iPad thingy but i dont touch it. I can't stand Apple stuff.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A bit more decorative than mine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And never have seen one of these. A patient does have a first year 1860 Army, rough shape though it does function.

snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by snkbittin »

Six .. between the rubber and new spin out rim each side was 3k .. nothing is cheap anymore
Fords..Shelbys..John Deeres..Winchesters..Colt..S&W and O scale RR’er
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya Snake……I remember when $1800 would buy you a new Volkswagen but that was around 1969……..

Watching the very first episode of the Lone Ranger when he didn’t wear a mask………if that’s anything to talk about.

That Colt is a fine example of an 1860…..there was a time when I could have had dozens of them over a period of about 10 years…..they didn’t interest me…..my bud put them up for sale for like 400-$700…..nobody wanted them 25 years ago……only one I grabbed was the 1862 Police….

The second episode shows how he got his white horse and then he sends an old timer to work in a silver mine. The old timer sees a wood stove and says that’s how he will heat the ore to make silver. The LR asked him to mold a lot of bullets out of silver….LR shoots a rifle out of the hands of a bad man and the 1892 Winchester short rifle falls down a cliff….

Commercial is over…back to the Lone Ranger.[attachment=]
B4FD00AA-6AFC-4ED1-9407-48BA09F0E8EC.jpeg
A4A26631-903F-43F1-A5B0-329A2642B75C.jpeg
D7B5FCB9-2AA3-4AE3-96BB-82435B63E084.jpeg
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That is pretty close. In 1970 a VW beetle went for $1995.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here’s the rock and the guy who owned the white horses, there were two of them.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

1j8w6g.jpg
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Liawatha? :D :D :D I cut to the chase and say “Maxine Waters tribe”. Amazing how people like that get elected over and over….

Here we is looking at the pictures and mom says, “look, Jonathan Winters is next to the rock!

I watched about 6 episodes last night until around 2:30 and if you pay attention, you will see the same rocks and crevices and “walk/ride throughs even though they are in a different town…….sure was a lot of first gen Colts getting thrown around……everyone carried a gun….

Never knew the complete story about the mask and the “Lone” part of it. Back when I was a kid of 8 or so I always thought it was the “Long Ranger”.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You tell mom that is #30 of the people I have been told I look like. Last was Walter Matthau.

Right across the road from the rock is a place called Garden of the Gods which had a lot of the rocky scenery you have seen. Near was a movie ranch where a lot of the chase scenes where they ride by the same scenery over and over took place.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The Iverson Movie Ranch, I thnk that’s the place. Might have change hands a couple times.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, headed home in the morning. We've had a great week visiting our Alaska family. Sucks leaving ,but they are coming to stay with us this summer.
It's beautiful here, but I'll be glad to get back to our hillbilly paradise.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Glad You had a Great trip Oldwin, hope You have a safe trip Home.!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Great being with family Jay but would you want to live there?…cold…humid…overcast…..dang, sound like here!

When Dorothy said, “there’s no place like home”, she knew what she was talking about…..we passed 48 years here in February and most of my neighbors have been here longer, just as long or slightly after so it must be a good place to live.

Talk about a head wracking evening……..they claim we only use 10% of our brains…..I’m lazy in the brain but when something really needs to be done I figure it out….like when I brought harassment charges on the company with the union sitting there with me doing all the talking. At the time I had 45 years on the job and the company was doing everything they could because of me educating the dummies and they didn’t want to pay me at 62…..I fixed those rotten bas”#&+/ with full pay and benefits….well, forget that.

I hooked up that fancy do everything wireless printer tonight. More passwords, model numbers and Wi-Fi names and passwords you can shake a stick at so everything syncs. The printer isn’t like the ones we had at work when you hooked up a cord to a computer tower and just added paper and pushed a button. This thing has a computer screen on it. You guys are probably familiar with this stuff but it’s all new to me.

I’d much rather take a shovel and a pick and dig a ditch from here to China.——-006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I don't know.....
It's cool here, but I know the ground back home. Now, if something big changed back home? Well, maybe I'd move here. There's just no hassle. People pretty much do what they want. I do like that. I think it's colder home than here on Kodiak. But, the summers are cooler than home! That, I like. I don't care for the constant rain, but it's been nice every day except the day we got here. Been a good time.

Nope. I don't know anything about those fancy printers buddy.

Hopefully, I'll be back home Thursday. Miss the pups.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay….good luck on your way home and if the pilot is a Muslim, walk home…you’ll be safer……….

That’s where you and I differ…..rain and overcast days take the life right out of me…..your family has been in Maine for generations and your genes must have changed or maybe it’s just all you ever knew………..I barely made it out of this winter and we didn’t have any snow and it gets worse every year……I put it all down to being confined to the house, by choice as when it gets cold you just don’t feel like going outside. For years and years I loved it when the pond froze over and I’d be out there blasting holes in the ice……funny thing, the ice doesn’t deform hard cast bullets at all…….if the ice is thick enough……..

Sunshine bro….old people need it more than young people……..now you know why Old Savage is happy all the time…..sunshine, Coors, golf courses, and loads of soft stuff to squeeze everyday…….

Give me a pair of Vise Grips, a slotted screwdriver and a 32 oz hammer and I’ll show you how to do some upstanding gunsmithing.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey buddy,
We're in the Anchorage airport now. Flew in this morning. This is our longest wait but this is one of the few airports I can stand. Sitting up in the lounge with free food and quiet. About as good as travel gets. We usually run through the Seattle Airport. I absolutely hate that place. A close second is Boston.
Can't wait to get home bro.

I don't mind winter at all. It's just a fact of life in my neck of the woods. I'll like it even better once I don't have to drive 50 miles to work. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Some are bothered by this sort of thing and write complaints but out here you just have to get used to it and by them a wine cooler like that Truly she is drinking. She is a very good golfer.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I noticed she turned the switch and put her high beams on……..

What is it with people….why can’t they just mind their own business? They scroll through a thread of which they have no intention of mingling in, but just to cause trouble for others…….I no longer hate these people as I now feel sorry for them that their world is so small and their lives so insignificant.—-006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Perspective.
Our middle son called my wife last night to let is know that his 30 year old sister in-law told her parents that she didn't feel well. She got up, had a seizure, and dropped dead. I can't imagine being her parents. Her dad was in my class in school. She was a really nice girl. Very nice family.
I called my mom this morning to check in and see if dad was doing OK with the dogs. She was all upset cause Gracie got into something and had the squirts before dad got over there. I said, "Ma, that's nothing."

Perspective.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh…that girl didn’t even get much of a chance at life…..did she get the Covid shot, the one that causes blood clots? Probably a brain aneurysm……..at least that’s what the doctors will say. My BIL near died from blood clots to his heart from the Covid shot…….

Yea bro…..none of us are guaranteed our 3 score and 10……
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Great Day today....frost this morning, warming up to 50*. then as the weather man said a storm front coming thru....temps dropped like a rock and it's snowing. :lol: . My Son two doors down the road is tearing out a half wall by his front door. Inside the wall were two Playboy Centerfolds from the 60's...We had a couple Beers and a Good Laugh .......Good thing the Grand Kids didn't see them!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm guessing it was a clot. It runs in their family.

Ol 45 swillin beer and looking at classic hootchi. Bet you wouldn't want to see em :D now!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Meanwhile a guy out here steals a cop car leads them on a chase and jumps out with the car doing 45 mph, didn’t survive. The police scanner news app has daily stuff you would hardly believe, woman took her three kids along on an armed robbery, probably couldn’t get a sitter.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS it's good to hear that criminals are not getting any smarter, I suppose the idiot who stole the cop car thought 45 mph was like standing still after a 100 mph police chase. :lol: as for Ma Barker's relative she probably thought a little on the job training would help her kids careers.... :roll:

Hope you had a safe trip back home Jay and your plane didn't have an outside toilet, I know on some domestic flights they use really old flying relics, even the cabin crew might have once been what .45colt was looking at...

Temps in the fifties here but still wet enough to drown a fish. Six asked if the UK was always overcast ? of course not we get at least two good weeks of blue sky every year.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Made it!
Man, it's good to be home.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Glad You made it Safe!.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yawnnnn…..uhhh…..another day to get through…….what’ll I do?…..sunny, but windy……..grass is growing and I’ll be cutting next week for sure.

Jay is home…great feeling ain’t it bro?…..after years and years doing 3 day shooting matches, hunting, out to Colorado, Flow-da…blah blah, I was always ready to go home so I asked myself, why leave anymore? And THATS why old people stay home and rock away……

My hypothesis is that some of us who are homebodies, (usually Cancers) will travel to please others…..screw em all now, they know where I live……my older brother, who is a Virgo has been to every corner of the world and will think nothing of loading his Harley up with gear and travel for a week ….by himself…..but if you knew his wife, you’d understand….the absolute most liberal I’ve ever known, but she don’t give HER money up…

On to good times and fun and games….

I saw that dude who jumped out of the car……..ya think he got any road rash?…. :D

On Jays acquaintance, along the same lines on the girl who died, I’ve known (past tense) guys who said no male members of their family going back generations never made it past 45 from blood clots in the heart…..and this guy was around 44 when he told me. My wife’s niece’s husband who HAD 8 brothers and sisters and none of them hit their mid 50’s……all dead from cancers and he is in the hospital now, dying at around 52 or thereabouts……..So…..I need someone to tell me, “if heart attacks and other maladies kill family members young, and it’s all family history going back generations, WHY would they reproduce and have children, only subjecting them to a possible short life……..

A guy at work used to tell us that out of his 4 older brothers, he was the last one alive and none of them hit 50…..something with their heart that caused it to race …….he died at 48…

I’m going out, after coffee, Amish sausage patties, 4 eggs cooked over so the yolk is runny but the white is solid, 4 pieces of toast………and jump on the somewhat mighty Kubota Z422 and play….—-006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I've often wondered that too. I ONLY travel for family. Other than that I wouldn't stray too far.

We are a long ways from mowing here. It snowed a little last night. There's still a bunch of snow.

Back to work tomorrow night. That sucks.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Don’t bother going to work…quit now…I’ll pay your bills….….EVERYONE with half a brain or more needs to stay home and instantly stop all revenue going to the ones who think they know better. Seriously, even if 1/5 th of the working people did this the country would near stop and put a stop to this endless nonsense in Washington……..I’m getting calls from people who want a revolution.

There’s a WHOLE more of us than them…..that Merrick garland needs to have a fatal heart attack then him and that communist Ginsberg can walk through the flames together….
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh I agree. Their only fear is working people just stopping. It is the ONLY thing of value in the whole country.
The currency is worthless. There is nothing backing it but endless debt. We produce almost nothing.

Trust me, revolution will NOT fix it or make it better. I can guarantee you that. The ones in power will burn the whole thing before giving up power.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, I say Tyrus on Fox News Gutfield should be POTUS. He said that gun forums have become like Facebook, except the Colt forum. He knows, just look at that gigantic belt he wears over his shoulder!

He had everyone laughing saying he has to use an industrial sized grinder before he flushes the toilet…..he says for a late night snack he stacks three pizzas and rolls them up and eats them like a hoagie.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Tyrus is a local boy. Played basketball at a college 1 mile from here. High school a couple miles from here. They would likely be surprised where he is now.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I have no idea who you are talking about. Like I said, I don't watch any news "productions".
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I had to Google the guy, of course he wouldn't be on my TV even if I watched it but he looks likes he should have a more macho demeanor than folks on the news.

Watching a video on making a pipe tomahawk from an old musket barrel in a 18th century forge..https://youtu.be/UUcLVJufkuc

Raining all day here we seem to get six wet days and one dry day a week.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Doesn’t need demeanor, goes about 320 lbs. purposely very calm laid back is my guess.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, I met Tyrus and Hulk Hogan and we had an arm wrestling match…..those two guys against my weak arm and guess who won? They did..

Alright, enough of lies…..still somewhat cold. I like T shirt weather about 60. Jays T shirt weather starts at 10 degrees.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

10! Nope. I ain't that tough buddy. :D

Oh man, back at work. Hate it.
Hopefully we will get rid of the snow soon. I got stuff to do at camp. Just saw the weather up there. It said, "Snow. Heavy at times."
Come on man!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK….maybe 30 degrees but you’ll have shorts on too.

Well, you’re at work so you get your rest. I used to have a buddy lift me up on his forklift and raise me all the way to the top where I’d jump off on some pallets of soda and take a nap and sometimes smoke some funny stuff.

Good days they were….
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh no! You won't see me in shorts if it's a 100 degrees.
Nope.

I been working steady tonight. I don't like that one bit. I'm done now, though. Gonna cruise till 6:30.

Snowing like mad out. Supposed to get 3 inches. Then rain. What a mess. It shouldn't last long though.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I hope it's better than what we got here last night Oldwin. thunder, lightning , howling wind, rain and hail. I was up till 3:00am waiting for the power to go out. another mudfest . :shock: .
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

70° in SoCal :)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We got a few inches but not much stuck on the road. It was fairly warm and is up to 36 now.
It is spring though. And I'm ready.

Here come da mud! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:53 am 70° in SoCal :)
Yea, but what good is it if you have to stay inside for if you walk outside you’ll be dodging bullets. :D

It’s actually very nice outside …60 and sunny. …..had a mess of rain and thunder last night.

I noticed a bag on our yard, near the road, so I went out there to pick up the trash…..looked inside and it was FULL of $20 bills……$27,620 dollars…….

April fool.—-006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Dodging bullets. There are three Dateline murder mysteries with people I know.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

goodness-i-dodged.jpg
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Hey guys, I’m throwing a big party on the evening of the 26th May, and would really like to see you all. Free beer, burgers.

Oh, FYI, I’m having 100 tons of 1 1/2” crusher run rock delivered on the 26th of May that will need to be spread out 10’ x 600’.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."