Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Yet another win 🏆
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

&%$@!$&&^$#@@ I set you up again!!! I think its time for some kick backs ! :D

Ford can keep their trucks, I've never liked Ford engineering.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

PSA I just heard

Dear Jeff Dunham,
Please stop by the Whitehouse and get your dummy.This has gone on long enough.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Jayster and Gunny....no need to ask Old Savage a "man question".......he's too busy living in the sunshine, drinking, golfing, and squeezing......the drill press runs true but when I put in a small .050 drill bit I can see a small wobble....

Another win for Fred..#80.......you notice that Fred is winning pages that don't amount to nothing...like, who wants to win a model 78,79,or 80.....I don't even know what kind of guns came with those numbers......now number 81 coming up..THATS A BIG WIN....

That Black Rifle Coffee Company sure makes some mean stuff....I just drank two cups and I'm ready to punch Mike Tyson square in the face.......then run like heck......did you know his IQ is one point ahead of being a certified idiot...like 71.....

Yellowstone....."sleeping on the pavement"
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Is that Colt 44 Russian the prize for page 81? I call DIBS!!
Runout with a .050 drill could just be the drill. Really need a dial indicator to check run-out... drill press CAN be used as a mill but they weren't designed for it unless its a mill/drill.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Cute pup.... :D

I hear that Japan are investing in hydrogen powered vehicles for the future, that would be a bit of a knock for the electric believers... :wink:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,
That's why I run questions through you and Jay when it comes to precision stuff.....I'm used to doing things with a 32 ounce ball peen hammer or a brick. Think I'll just leave it alone.

Here's a vid from some years back. I'm thinking at least 7 years ago as our yorkies were in it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jDM6T88ryU

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK.....the future? I can't see humanity lasting another 50-100 years.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

What does it matter when the sun burns out in another 4 billion years!?

A micron? How did he get to that scale without an electron microscope? Sure it wasn't in thousandths or .010 thousandths?

Man I really gotta come see you and your gun room! If John would paddle his croc a little faster I'd bring him along too! He can teach you how to drink tea the British way and I can fill my pockets! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well before I read the rest, sorry, really I was at the golf course for #271, I already have the best Colt in 44 Spl. And … an 81, check the target. Sour grapes I say :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,
I hope you saw through the b.s......I've always been a jerk..."1 micron" :) :D

I've been told my gunroom is more interesting than a museum.

Fred....what's with saving all these targets? What do you think, your going to have a Presidential Library one day? :D yea, I've got a few too....remembering how good I used to see with irons.....you and I are doing the same thing...living on our past accomplishments. Well, I still can shoot pretty good but I lost the edge...I was winning or placing in handgun silhouette until the Covid thing hit......been pushing two years since I regularly pulled the trigger.

It's all just a lifetime of collecting "stuff".

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I threw out most of the targets but you want to know what the standard of the gun should be. You guys are in the stage of early or pre old age where you are just annoyed about the differences that you think you remember.

So I am just trying to fast forward you fellows to later reality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Phase of the moon or whatever, two emotional friends going haywire, I wasn’t nice to them :cry:

Both seemed to exempt themselves from their own past stuff. But 6, sitting in that Sunday morning brunch with champagne and boiled shrimp watching that log float by in the stream.

Now another Bud, 75 in Feb called. He just came back from learning to surf in Costa Rica. Wants to check to see if his hot chick girlfriends would go for three weeks. I would show you pics but GK would have me in the penalty box.

Now, who you gonna be 🥸. ??!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I agree Fred....we all create our own destiny...and luck.......I can look at the trauma that's been in my life and it was mostly because of bad decision making on my part.

I know how to handle money and I can honestly say, I've never been broke in my life...driving the same vehicle year after year, heating with wood, brown bagging my lunch, buying machinery that lasts and then maintaining it, NO credit cards allowed and other things have given me a comfortable retirement for MY lifestyle. Some of my friends who make twice the money are broke, buying expensive cars, going on exotic vacations, always eating out.....I was always the go-to guy for someone who needed $20 to make it to payday. I rarely bought guns that I could not get my money back on...instantly.

So yes, people who whine have no one to blame but themselves....

Three guys I worked with for 40 years recently retired....68 years old...all three of them...

Most health problems are because of bad eating, no exercise, or drinking/smoking to excess.....I have no empathy for them. Accidents caused from other people I can understand....Meniers is one of those examples.....you got smoked in a car wreck that was not your fault so bad things do happen to good people.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to pass gas and if I dont get up and go to another room I can rightfully expect to have a concussion...see? Saving myself a trip to the hospital.----00

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Annoying thing about losing the edge is I keep meeting annoying people who think they can shoot and I can no longer show them they can't.... :lol:
I never got to the high standard that you guys achieved, lack of opportunity and money kept me restricted to mainly bunny busting with a shotgun and a two two, twenty two to you guys.

In my youth, because of gun laws I was restricted to airguns, I practiced practiced practiced not just at normal airgun range but way past that, when I finally got my grubby hands on real firearms all that long-range shooting gave me a head start. Never had time for scopes, tried 'em didn't like 'em I enjoyed outshooting folks who did BUT now I really require a scope for any long-range or precision shooting, still don't like 'em so restict my shooting to less than 75 yds... :(
The majority of my pistol shooting was done with Cap n Ball, which I could still do but I've lost interest, still too many hoops to jump through and it just sucks the fun out of it.

If I can ever get my Croc across the pond I want to to shoot everything from Six's Raven .25 to a S&W .44 mag I'm probably too old and feeble to go anymore powerful.... :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I think it's time we take up a collection for GK. We can get him a deep cycle battery, a trolling motor and a solar panel.that way he can paddle by day and motor by night. :D

WOW, looks bad in Kentucky and Tennessee, lots of bad tornadoes over night.

Well last day of our buck season, rain today and high winds, I'll stay out of the stand today thank you very much.

As for page 80, a Kreigoff K80 is a fine shotgun for OS to cut his teeth with. :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Gunny I have had to postpone my crocodile trip for the winter due to icebergs. . . However I do appreciate your technical help and encouragement.. :D

Do you think that OS 🏌️ would give up the golf if he had a decent shotgun or would he just stick it in the bag with his clubs :?:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man, what a night. It really sucked.

I got my first BB gun for Christmas when I was 3. My dad made a box trap in the cellar and taught me to shoot. He spent a lot of time with me shooting that Daisy. I still have it.
When I was older, it was like the old west in our neighborhood. My buddies and I all had pump up pellet guns and CO2 pistols. Rifles leaned by the door and you never went out without them. My dad made me a shoulder holster for my pistol. I went everywhere with it, basically conceal carry.
What a time we had. We must have shot a million rounds a month! :D
I live in the same place, and still dig BBs and pellets (and an occasional. 22 slug) out of stuff all over the place.
Good times.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I dunno John, although a good shotgun might turn OS into a sporting clays shooter, certainly more fun than chasing that little ball around.

Yeah Jay though you started a bit younger I was the same way. My buddies farm is the same way. When they sold it , friends of mine bought it( I still get to spend hunting season on familiar ground) I told him to not bother looking for stuff with a metal detector as he would find LOTS of lead!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Hey guys..what happenin'? ole Six is dropping off Kamala at the pool........he's walking around with a look of discontent........says, "when dat tornado thingy hit here, all his friends forgot who he was....until after it was all cleaned up, den dey wanted dis 'n dat. Good ole Six fixed dem all.....he toad dem "OUT!"

Hey GK.....do you ever get packages from the U.S.?....and if you do, are they inspected?

You guys played with BB guns....my dad said they were too dangerous as kids don't take them seriously and people wind up with no eyes so,he got me a Winchester model 250 lever action .22 and as soon as mom and dad left to go shopping I'd open da upstairs bedroom window and shoot birds. One time (no bull) I shot a bird with a shotgun and the bb's landed on a teachers house...(our lots were about 1 acre) ......he got me at school the next day and scolded me but didn't tell my dad.

Talk about nasty weather...misty, cloudy, 30 mph winds....
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Already have the worlds best shotgun, 3” 20 ga. Remington 870 Express. Shot everything out here with it. Shot Trap for a while, 68 straight was my best. Always that lazy left of center one.

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

World's best shotgun? I'd have to say a Rossi Coach Gun is the worst.........back in the 90's when I got started on the cowboy action thing EVERYONE just HAD to have a hammered shotgun so Rossi introduced one........there were more failures to fire with people using that gun then there was flintlock rifles FTF during a rainstorm in the 1700's.

I'd get up to the line with a "Sam Holt" made in Belgium around 1900. This gun was beat...like really beat.......but it always fired. Griff has that gun now.....
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Let’s not get distracted to the worst but that 870 20 has all that is needed in a nice sized handy package.

My heavy meat gun is an 11-87 12. Have a Miroku Auto 5 Light 20.

Six your GR looks like a functional museum.

Here is what a flood did across the desert.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey GK.....do you ever get packages from the U.S.?....and if you do, are they inspected?

A few years back I used to order stuff from Numrich without a problem but I once ordered a gauge mate 16g to .410 and that got inspected, they let it through but I had a bill for tax before I could pick it up.. :(

The way things are here now the police are looking for any reason to cancel your license and confiscate your guns. I just read about one guy who had armed police ( not normal in the UK but getting more common ) seize all his guns because they just found out he had a dispute with his ex 5 years ago.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:04 pm Hey GK.....do you ever get packages from the U.S.?....and if you do, are they inspected?

A few years back I used to order stuff from Numrich without a problem but I once ordered a gauge mate 16g to .410 and that got inspected, they let it through but I had a bill for tax before I could pick it up.. :(

The way things are here now the police are looking for any reason to cancel your license and confiscate your guns. I just read about one guy who had armed police ( not normal in the UK but getting more common ) seize all his guns because they just found out he had a dispute with his ex 5 years ago.
All us Politically Incorrect boys feel for you buddy. Wish we could help.
Oh! I have a 14ft. aluminum boat with a 6hp Evinrude! :D
If you come ashore at Eastport, watch out for the "Old Sow". It's a giant whirlpool formed by tides and rock formations on the bottom. It's been sucking down ships for hundreds of years.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks Jay, I guess I'm used to all this BS over here but it never gets any better that's for sure. . . :roll: the Old Sow sounds formidable but I have faith in the old Crocodile.. :lol:

I'm thinking of buying some Antique muzzleloading guns that do not require any form of license to buy or own " of course they would only be to look at and not fired" to conform to the law here in not so merry old England.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Bummer. It'd be fun to shoot those. See what kind of results you could get.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OldWin wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:47 pm Bummer. It'd be fun to shoot those. See what kind of results you could get.
Yep, I have used muzzleloading guns on and off since 1968 both antique and replicas, great fun and effective on game. Any gun is better than no gun... :wink:
Thank your lucky stars you have the 2nd amendment but always think to the future, things can rapidly change.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:22 pm
OldWin wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:47 pm Bummer. It'd be fun to shoot those. See what kind of results you could get.
Yep, I have used muzzleloading guns on and off since 1968 both antique and replicas, great fun and effective on game. Any gun is better than no gun... :wink:
Thank your lucky stars you have the 2nd amendment but always think to the future, things can rapidly change.

Yup. You are 100% correct, my friend.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK..could we send you a cap and ball handgun?

Well, we had a bit of a storm cut through a half hour ago.....me, mom, and our animals are here so,I guess we're OK.

About 5 me and mom took off for Costco to get a few things and while I was there I could not contain myself ...I bought two more of those cool "robot" lights. The other day there was a pallet of them and today there were four left. Left there and stopped at our daughter's ......I'd go crazy in that house....everything is "smart".....push a button and the fireplace comes on...hollar, "turn the lights green, hollar "Fox News", cameras all over inside and out with a central monitoring gizmo. Neither one of them could survive without it despite what I taught her.......

I never felt so good getting home to our "up the mountains" living system.

GK....one HUGE difference between the states and the U.K......we have something in big numbers that you don't have.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
When was that picture taken..1920's?--00

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

But here is more recent flash flood dumping mud on a freeway.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey..you guys in Cali are going to have problems.......looked what good ole Gavi is up to.--00

He claims only bow and arrows will be legal but all arrowheads (made of stone) must be micro stamped.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gavin- ... reme-court
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We shall see. That could hit tricky roads ahead with the 2nd Amendment.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
That's what most of the roads look like in Pa.....we be used to that stuff. Up in Maine they are still cutting trails for roads and they take logs and corduroy the low marshy areas.

We lost electric a half dozen times tonight but it came back on in minutes....my NEW Costco "epower 360" has already been put to use......The mightiest work light to date......almost as mighty as the Kubota'sand all Jeeps.....wranglers of course...Compasses or Patriots need not apply....

Pushing two and I'm still wide awake.....Gunny will be up in two hours to continue the shift and continuity of the thread while GK gets his sleep and Jay works off his hangover from beer and lobster. Don't know what happened to Tom...he may have eaten a diseased tube steak.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thinking here with 17% brain power...... I need to get a life and figure out how to rob Rube Barrows of that nickel plated model 1903 Winchester. THATS what I like...guns other people can't get even if they had the money.---006

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

GK..could we send you a cap and ball handgun?..... :?: :?: :?:

I doubt it very much, it would have to be antique as replicas are treated the same as modern firearms and police permission is necessary to own one, a process that can take months. The UK customs would throw every obstacle in the way and end up melting it down.
We are not even allowed to fire antique guns unless we have permission from the police. I have a couple of revolvers in .32 rimfire that are legal just because there's no ammo.
There are lots of antique guns over here it's just a matter of finding sound examples rather than rusted out junk. As you all know I am a stickler for the rules and would never break any of our gun laws ever ! So I will look for something interesting and in as good a condition as possible to hang on my wall..
Meanwhile I will just keep shooting my legally licensed guns as often as possible.

Anyway the friendship of you all means more to me than a bucket full of Colts..... :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah I'm here, was wondering about Tom myself yesterday. Did he get abducted by aliens? Arrested for 'driving while blind' ? Is he a hostage in a state run nursing home? Did his wife send him to the happy hunting grounds? We may never know...

We lucked out here, no power outages. I really should have gotten out in the woods yesterday afternoon but it went from pea soup fog to 61F and the wind picked up. Spent 60 bucks to fill 3 gas cans yesterday, not needed for the generator- YET !

But I was able to get some errands accomplished yesterday. Winnie need her blood sugar checked, had to get dog food, dumped a bucket of change at the bank, $109 bucks, hit the fly shop to get copies of my licenses, the state website link to reprint doesn't work - go figure. Tried to find some truck inner tubes for GKs trip- ya need something for the ice chest full of beer!

That nickeled Winchester looks original to me, the forend pic kinda sells it with just a bit of wear.

I gotta get new lights for the basement shop area, old flourscenents just don't cut it, plus I'm always having to duck around the fixtures.

Well, gotta get my tuckus in gear to take the Mighty Brown Dawg out to play .
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear you guys...not much happening around here either.....my wife put me in Sixgun Jail behind bars.....look below......

GK, I agree...on keeping things legal....the police are always looking for white guys who don't follow the law.....we're the ones with the money.....I was just throwing it out there and as we have told you before, if you want to cut a lot of red tape and it's legal, let us know if we can do something for you.

Oooohhhhh Tommy???!!! You hear bro? You want an '86 in 90% condition for $100???

Even Old Savage is absent...probably out on the golf course sucking up beer and surrounded by Hefners kittens 🐱.

I'm going outside to play and get ready for Yellowstone, the "whitest" no woke show on TV.---006

Jail...lookee at those serial numbers......

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Up from my nap and sucking down some coffee.
Man! Last night was worse than Friday. We had that high wind up here too. Even my kid in Alaska had it! There were 80mph winds on Kodiak.
Anyway, last night, the lights never even flickered, and BANG! Every 5 axis machine calved hard. Just the 5 axis. Not the Mori, not the CMMs, or any other machine.
What a mess. One we could not get running. No biggie.
The worst was one that we got all up and homed out, everything was fine. We started it where it left off on the program. Problem was, one rotary head had zeroed 180 degrees off and you couldn't see it. It shouldn't have ran.....but it did.....for a few minutes Anyway.
Wiped out 2 tools, scrapped out an 80lb part. When a tool broke, it flew to the outside and blew the 2x5 foot window out of the front of the machine. Not good.
We left that puppy right there and took pics with our phones so we had proof. Nothing they like better than blaming a couple old heads who work weekend nights and aren't there to defend themselves during the week.
I hate that place.
We also had a LOT of bad forgings that would NOT probe. We fought with them all night.
Hopefully tonight ain't as bad.

Big spruce blew over at the neighbors and cleaned his entrance off the side of his house. Good luck getting THAT fixed with only one house affected. There is a lot keeping the power Co. busy.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Wind wasn't that bad here! Thats the one problem with CNC machines, one little programing glitch or a power failure and POOF, BANG, KABLOOEY- broken tools, wrecked parts. Man I bet that made one heck of a racket!
At skool we had a very early/primitive HAAS CNC mill. An elective class. I took it but were were always chasing some kind of gremlin. When it decided to cooperate all we were allowed to cut was wax.

Birds were on edge this morning! We put out 14, lots of runners, Claro found em but most flushed out of range. I managed to get 2 roosters with the extremely stupendously mighty 28. Another guy shot a bird that kept flying through a hedge row, fell from the sky and before it came to rest on the ground a hawk had it and flew off. Guess they gotta eat too but geeze they think they are on welfare!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

GK legal revolvers. . . . :roll:
IMG_20180424_235954.jpg
Marlin and Crescent Arms .32 rimfire.

Just watched on DVD Ulzanas Raid with Burt Lancaster, one of my favourite Westerns.

Weather here is mild for this time of year.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay....I can see it in your words......exactly how I felt for my last 5 years or so.......for 40 years I made sure I finished my job completely when ending my shift so the next guy or the shipping office had a clean slate......like,if I only had to throw on a few more pallets to finish a trailer even if it meant taking a few extra minutes of my time.......then I stopped giving a s and became just like the workers who were always that way. After all, I never got any "extra points".

It's becomes "business"...you show up, do your job and go home......no more "feeling good about yourself"

GK....I have a few like that...mine are .22 and a .32 short.

This guy is beating me out ....it's just can't be "mighty" it has to be, "stupendously mighty" :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. It's why we relate Six. We have lived and worked the same way. Only someone who's worked a job like that understands.

Oh, by the way....
I LOVE that Russian in your sig pic. Can I have it? :D
Believe it or not, I've had one in my hand. My buddy who ran the shop had one. I came right out of Madison Me. It sat on a desk in a guys office. It too, was in really nice condition. A super Colt. My buddy sold it, and some others, back around 1990. He bought a lot and built a camp with the cash. My old 45 was in that bunch. He also had a beautiful 5.5" 38-40 I'd like to have had.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:59 pm HEY JAY -Is that Colt 44 Russian the prize for page 81? I call DIBS!!
Runout with a .050 drill could just be the drill. Really need a dial indicator to check run-out... drill press CAN be used as a mill but they weren't designed for it unless its a mill/drill.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You want it? NO! Now, go to bed and say 3 hail Colts and NO beer!

When you saw that 44 Russian at your buddies do you remember EXACTLY what the caliber marking was or do you just remember the last name because 44 Spls were marked "44 Spl. and Russian".....Big difference....in fact, the difference is so big that the monetary value difference the two can buy Fred's gold plated golf cart with the pneumatic tires and wet bar......(I made that up)

Ole Gunny has the life of Fred....lots of leisure time.....hunting during the day and hanging out at the vets during the night.

Yellowstone is on.....GOOD NIGHT and don't let the bed bugs bite.---00

Hey Gunny...your still up?...yes.....I do have a dial indicator and I can see no movement......just the movement of the drill will open it a couple of thou.......

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:45 pm You want it? NO! Now, go to bed and say 3 hail Colts and NO beer!

When you saw that 44 Russian at your buddies do you remember EXACTLY what the caliber marking was or do you just remember the last name because 44 Spls were marked "44 Spl. and Russian".....Big difference....in fact, the difference is so big that the monetary value difference the two can buy Fred's gold plated golf cart with the pneumatic tires and wet bar......(I made that up)

Ole Gunny has the life of Fred....lots of leisure time.....hunting during the day and hanging out at the vets during the night.

Yellowstone is on.....GOOD NIGHT and don't let the bed bugs bite.---00

Hey Gunny...your still up?...yes.....I do have a dial indicator and I can see no movement......just the movement of the drill will open it a couple of thou.......
Haha it's been so long I can't remember for sure. You are probably right, though. Most likely it was a Spec./Russian marked gun.
Don't matter.....I like em all! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just because your nice I'm going to let you have it because you know, we have to be nice as being nice is more important than the truth as good ole Old Win says.

Here...got rid of that Colt junk....here's a beater model 71, long tang, bolt peep and 3 digit number...j.u.n.k.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha NICE! Let's all be nice!
Now how nice is that? Teasing poor old Jay with cool guns better than mine? :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

AND THE PRIZE FOR PAGE 81 IS................. .........

A special order model 1881 Marlin with a 30" heavy "buffalo" barrel in caliber 40-60 Marlin .....with a perfect bore!!!!!
Beer can accurate to 300 meters!!!

WHO will be the lucky winner????!!!----006
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.