Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Well.....let's turn a page......
Watched a gig on Jelly Bryce......L.E. from the 1930's.....cops in those days didn't have to think...they shot first.......put a lot of miserable people in the dirt where they belong polluting the ground they are in......Society protects these dirtbags today by tying the cops hands. Our hands are not tied should they prey on our property.....
:D ---006
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Wonderful day here...We reached the high of 16* early and down She goes the rest of the day...Momma really likes the Coal stove today....wind is howling down from Canada across Erie. by nest Tuesday it's supposed to be near 50*.................................. :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Were are at 22.....yea...wind a howling.........I burned up all the oak and now I'm on the hickory and that will take us through half of March then it's ash......every couple of hours just throw a few more on, then sit back in our underwear........

Let the dogs out and it wasn't long before they were beating on the door..... :D

Up in Jay Town it's probably below zero....how they do it is beyond my imagination.....when Jay stopped here one time it was about 40 and he was in a T shirt....

Hey! You know that Chinese balloon that’s floating around? Well, it landed in my backyard and it’s full of first generation Colts from a military shipment in 1884 from Colt. The chinks never used em because the chinks were too small to handle the recoil of the 44 Chinese round so they are returning them. The Feds said I could have them all (950) if I would let them on my property but I said they had to sweeten the deal so they gave me an additional 500 NIB 1911’s made in 1911 serial numbers 1-500. But I wanted more so they gave me 50 NIB Paterson Colts with 10 Walker Colts…..not bad for a days work….
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Just got up from my pre work nap.
It's almost 10 below right now and the wind chill is at 30 below. I took the dogs out to pee, and whoo! That wakes you up quicker than coffee.
Its supposed to go down to 20 or so below tonight. It's 20 below now in Jackman. That'll put the WC at 45-50 below. Nippy.
It would be at least bearable if it wasn't for that dang wind. That makes it rough to be out for any extended periods. Exposed skin gets crispy quick. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Well Oldwin it's not that cold here.... I worked with a Nut who lived near and walked the beach on Lake Erie, about five miles a day , even in the winter. He comes in one day when it was nasty and says "the wind is a mean bitch" . today here is one of those days. Try to stay out of it.
Six, don't touch that Chinese balloon. it's a trick so they can get on your Estate to steal the 800lb meteorite . they will turn it into car batteries for gavin newsome in Kaliforina.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. It's not the cold, it's the hour drive to work. You have to plan for ending up afoot. No fun in this weather.

I believe the Chinese. It most likely is a weather balloon. If they wanted any of our secrets......as if they don't have em already, all they have to do is call the WH and Joe will give it to em.
Most likely, they don't even have to ask.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Let me explain something to you…..if that black rock was a meteorite it would have been sold the day I found out it was worth money. You think I like burning wood to stay warm or have 15-20 year old vehicles to drive?

One that size would be worth a million. Just because I have some of the coolest guns on earth don’t mean I’m rich…I’m poor, most likely the poorest on the board……..but I have a secret……

Our government knew the minute that balloon was launched. They know when missiles are being shot and where Bin Laden was living and when you pick your nose and what hand you use to wipe your butt with.

If you notice, the worlds nicest orange wheelbarrow in the background.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Remember now, remain quiet and forgive this troubled man because he had a troubled childhood.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-d ... many-lives
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

49f here feels like a heatwave, warmest it's been since I've been here but cooling off again tomorrow.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Woo!
Right now it's 24 below in Jackman with a -51 WC.
Wouldn't be a lot of fun if you had to rude your sled from there to Rangeley. :D
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Six Wrote:Let me explain something to you…..if that black rock was a meteorite it would have been sold the day I found out it was worth money. You think I like burning wood to stay warm or have 15-20 year old vehicles to drive?........ Ohoooooo Now this is come ,true.,,,,, some commie , propaganda........` ? protecting the Chinese when they only want the GIANT six-gun meteorite to fuel the rest of the 2023 .................................................... :o .
Goodbye America................................................................................
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You think I want the world to know it’s a real meteorite? Little 45 Colts would be coming out of the woods with a hand truck to wheel it away……then they would sell it for a couple of hundred bucks and head straight to the liquor store and from there, to the peep shows.

As long as people think it’s a rock so be it…..I can see it now, an old 71 Ford pick up that has different colored fenders and welded pipes for bumpers along with Erie tags cruise past the house 10 mph with a pair of Chinese binoculars they just bought at Walmart. In the bed of the truck is some old rusty 1/8” diamond plate for a floor and 10 little 45 Short Colts dressed in bib overalls just itchin to jump out and run through the weeds. They are running through the weeds and hit the booby traps set up by the smart homeowner. Two get through but stumble into the pond and die of hypothermia……..and the meteorite is waiting, so the driver, a big 45 Colt grabs his rifle and goes after the meteorite by himself but the home owner is there with a Colt Single Action. The big 45 Colt raises his rifle to fire but the trigger, hammer, and the lever fall out because they were never fitted at the factory properly and once again, as always, the guy with the real Colt wins!
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

And the Colt that the homeowner is using is an original 1862 Colt Police that’s still in working order since the day it was made in 1873, the last black powder cap and ball to leave the famous factory with the Blue Dome and the Colt horse holding the arrows. :D

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey look! A Chinese drone just flew over the house!!!!

Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

A Chinese drone?

Hey! We got one of those in the WH. :D
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Oldwin, hope your making out O.K. up there from the national weather it looks brutal .Stay Safe.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Did you see what our military found from the debris field of the balloon that was shot down?…………
:D
Foreign gun manufacturers are now put on notice……45 Colt…you did well buying them up. Guns from other countries will be collector items.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

.45colt wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:21 am Oldwin, hope your making out O.K. up there from the national weather it looks brutal .Stay Safe.
I'm ok buddy, thank you. The worst is over now. It wasn't that bad other than the wind. I guess Mt. Washington set a record. It was 110 below. That's chilly Fer shur. :shock:
It was 54 below in Jackman and about 48 below at the house. The wind has let up today, so 10 below feels warm. :D

The worst part was at work last night. Some dooshbarg in security opened the 20ft overhead door to put the car inside and the door stuck in the full up position. It was like opening an airlock in space. I'm here to tell you buddy, it sucked some heat outta here FAST! We scrambled and finally got the door closes after about 10 minutes.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

48 below? Don’t propane freeze. How do your cars startup….like barely turning over?

At those temperatures I wouldn’t even go to work and I had a near perfect attendance record…..I’d be more worried about the house than I would my job.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Like I said, that's with the wind. It only matters to us. Inanimate objects don't feel wind chill. If the thermometer says it's 20 below, that's what your vehicle "feels". If your vehicle is up to snuff, with a good battery, and doesn't have conventional 20w50 in it, it SHOULD start. The guy on days here barely got his car started to leave work yesterday. He didn't show up this morning. You'd be surprised how much an unheated garage helps. The wife and I kept our vehicles in the garage when we got home. My wife's grand cherokee is a 2014 and still has the original battery.
Now, as for heating your house and keeping your pipes from freezing, windchill does matter. That wind sucks the heat out of a place really fast. It increases the convection from warm to cold area. If you live in a trailer or something without a foundation and heated cellar, you will be hard pressed to not freeze your pipes. People usually leave their faucettes running slightly because moving water is harder to freeze.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

It’s all about preparation, all my vehicles have block heaters. The water line to the house is 6’ deep and the lines to the 4 frost free yard faucets are 8’ (they don’t get used most of the winter). Heat tape on the lines under the house. I prefer fall and winter, -30 I’m out fishing if the wind isn’t blowing.
I worked in the Montana, Wyoming and North Dakota oil fields most of my life outside every day.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cool!
I just read there were confirmed Frostquakes up in the county. I've never experienced one. It's where the ground is freezing so deep and quick that it makes little localized earthquakes.
They also had confirmed tree explosions. While I've never seen one come apart, I have heard some earshattering cracks. Sounds just like a rifle shot. Ive seen them split, but haven't seen them blow apart.
There was a confirmed 60 below zero reading in Hancock.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Thanks for the update Oldwin. stay safe and Warm.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

.45colt wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:35 pm Thanks for the update Oldwin. stay safe and Warm.
Thank you.
I just saw there was a "steam devil" over in Frenchville. I'd never even heard of that. Looks like a tornado cloud, but it's from the steam rising. I've seen that plenty, coming off the river in blinding sheets that leaves hoar frost thick over everything. Never saw it form a funnel though.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Now I know why that splitting wood around 10-15 degrees is easy. For 35 years I split 4 cords a year by hand....and it's not easy to split pine....all hardwoods with knots.....when the weather got real cold it would almost come apart by itself, but it had to be real cold......

Screw this cold weather.......it affects your life a lot more than hot weather does and is hard on everything....cars, tractors, everything.....that's why people retire to Arizona or Florida.

If it's real cold, like 10 and there's no wind, someone ....never mind.....seems like no one has a sense of humor anymore.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Not for me buddy. I hate the heat. I mean HATE it. It's a lot easier to stay warm than to stay cool. I can't stand trying to do something and the sweat is pouring off you. Clothes all sticking to you. Miserable. Work in that for while and I feel like I been through the wringer.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Been working on the boat, pulled all the wood from the transom and refinished it with a wood stabilizer, then I cut the tongue out and replaced it with a thicker and 2' longer piece of tubing. All the hardware is new and stainless.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Looks good Harry. I live about two miles from Lake Erie and am amazed by the number of boats that are left out all winter uncovered. see them for sale quite often for cheap with a bad transom. gotta stay one top of that.!
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Six, every year about this time You are climbing the walls screaming for Sunshine ,stroking every gun in the safe . I'll send You my metal detector and you can find that lost stash of silver & gold you hid long ago. You and Momma can go down to the Keys for a month and when You get back you will be SUPER SIX....!! 8) .
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cool harry!

I have this 1942 Old Town canvas covered boat. My grandfather won it and a 7.5hp Scott Atwater outboard for a 25 cent raffle when he was a warden. It's a beautiful thing, but needs a restoration.
We fished out of it until the early 80s. It rode wonderfully.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Boy Oldwin those wooden boats are like nothing else to fish from. when I went to Canada years ago We fished from Peterborough wooden boats . they were quiet , heavy and didn't get pushed around like all the aluminum new boats. what a treasure You have!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks buddy. Yes, you are right. We still have the Scott, but it hasn't run for a long time. Gramp bought a 42' 2.5hp Johnson that he could pack into some of the remote locations he had to navigate back in the day. We have that too, and it runs.
We also still have the solid brass oarlocks for the boat, and the original oars with the leather wrapped pivots.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A friend had a Grand Lake Stream. This is probably on Schoodic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

This is the before pictures of the inside plywood of the transom, it wasn't bad so I sanded and got as much of the oil out and then treated it. I never would have found 1 1/2" plywood around here.
Trump 2024

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

This is the stuff I used on the wood
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I don’t know nuttin’ about boats. But they look nice!…..ole Harry sure is staying busy…..Fiddleheads are right around the corner,

45 Colt….if you sent me a metal detector, I’d have two……..if I sent you a brain, you’d have one.

I’m watching “Happy Gilmore”……think of me as the Happy Gilmore of Leverguns.
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Cranky,Cranky, Old Six is really Cranky Today, He is the Millionaire with No vacation ............other people are sitting with there feet in the ocean and your in the Cold.......... :cry: .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You just get ready, get your PJ’s on and get to bed as you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow……I don’t want my S.S. check to bounce. :D

Now, if you’ll excuse me, my rib eye steak is calling me. After that, my limo is outside waiting to take me to a new batch of Colts out of a DuPont estate….

All this work, got to bring the wheelbarrow to haul them all!!!!

Not anybody can get this kind of a signature. Next time you need to speak, call my people and make an appointment.

Model A Uzi’s
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

Six,
This has your name written all over it. It will bring back those nostalgic memories :D :D :D

https://www.gunauction.com/buy/17266197

I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

OH Mystical Obie wan Kenobi, WE ARE NOT WORTHY TO SET EYES UPON YOUR VAST WEALTH ....MAY YOU BE BURIED IN THE VALLEY OF THE KINGS , AS SET FORTH BY THE ANCIENT ALIENS WHO HAVE GOLD THAT IS JUST A COLD AS ALL OF THE COLT'S IN THE KINGDOM OF THE MAGNIFICENT ALL KNOWING....ALL SEEING....'SIXGUN'.... AND TO THINK THAT WARM WEATHER IS JUST A FEW HOURS AWAY.........IF ONLY WE COULD MAKE THE PERIOLES JOURNEY OUT THE DRIVEWAY. GO EAST TILL YOU HIT PHILLY THEN SOUTH UNTIL YOU LAND IN CUBA............OH EXALTED ONE. :wink: .
Cranky, Cranky, Cranky.................................... :o .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

jdad wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:18 pm Six,
This has your name written all over it. It will bring back those nostalgic memories :D :D :D

https://www.gunauction.com/buy/17266197
That's way out of my league.....that's for rich guys like shrapnel.......I buy them normal and then get a factory letter and it's amazing some of the documented stuff that's still floating around and people have no idea what they got. Got a letter coming for a smoothbore 1894 Marlin which I know is real....previous owner thought it was drilled out......mine has a choke.

Yea. That Jack the Dog gets some nice stuff
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear a squawk box.....very faintly, but screaming with capital letters. :D
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Cranky, Cranky , Cranky,,,.......You can always hire a driver like in the movies......Drivin Ol SIX DOWN South.! :lol: .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Playing around in my bullet collection and I bet you never saw one of these........military experiment in the Trapdoor....45-100-550...

I once saw a Trapdoor in 30-40 Krag....there was like 3 made.....could have had it if I pushed the issue but not having that kind of money put me in poor negotiation status.

Here's the military experimental round.

Finding a rifle with these head stamps will put you into wealthy status....but most people are happy with a .357

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

.45colt wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:57 pm Cranky, Cranky , Cranky,,,.......You can always hire a driver like in the movies......Drivin Ol SIX DOWN South.! :lol: .
You ever drive past a retart asylum??????....there was one about 15 miles down the road and they would sit on a bench, smile and wave their hands.....adults mind you.......always happy..squawk boxes..........I swear, the dumber you are the happier you are...
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I had a 50-95 in my hand one time. Beautiful 1876 Express. I could have had it for..... I think it was 6900 bucks. It really wasn't a bad deal, but I had 2 kids in college at the time so I handed it back.

All in all I'm pretty happy in my life. The country? Well, not so much, as it's circling the drain. I never figured i was that bright anyway. But, I'm good with it. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...I did too one time...a decent gun but a bit of slop in the toggles....20 or more years ago...think it was 25. I passed on it as I won't buy "guns in doubt" but a buddy of mine did but as he's more of a "mover" vs. a "shooter" he didn't care....he probably sold it at the next show to make a few hundred.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The one i saw was really nice. It was thin for finish as I recall, but not a pit or ding anywhere. The action was tight and the bore was perfect. It was a full mag too. Usually the Express 76's were short.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I might as well forget buying anything, even gasoline for awhile……our microwave took a S…..dead……I have no idea how we’re are gonna come up with the $99 to buy a new one……maybe the second hand store will have one for $49.

These setbacks are killing me….maybe the Church Mouse…a.k.a.Squawk Box (45 C) can find me a a part time job cutting meat…..

Well, looks like peanut butter and jelly on day old bread for awhile….we have good tap water so I guess we will be OK….

Last week, 2 screws came loose on a door hinge and they broke when I turned em with a screwdriver….that set me back $1.15 (brass)

We’re down to using 4 squares of toilet paper for each toilet visit…….wish you and the Church Mouse would hurry and make your s.s. deposits.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Jeez......I'd like to help and all.
But times are tough here too. I got a whole country of bums, and a bunch from Mexico, all depending on me.
By the time I'm done paying for 5 star hotels for illegals, paying forgiven college debt for 35yo living with their parents, AND YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY!, I'm about tapped out. :D

Hey, I know! I just need to work harder. You know, in the land of opportunity.
Not!