Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Congrats
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

That's a neato! In the third pic is that "special people" with the vests on to help or were they making you stop so 27 Mexicans can climb in?

I didn't know you had a clearing......is your road gated? So pop drove it himself with you following.....that's great, pushing 80 and still has big T's........how far was the ride?

Yea bud, you gots good times ahead! Wish you boys the best!

The area looks like 1892 territory...you could walk a half mag 38-40 all day with no strain.....----00

Your project was quite an endeavor....lots of work but fulfilling...sheeeeeeeeettttt, anyone can put out 15-20g's for a store bought one but not many can build one......
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. They were working on the road in Athens. We were going by the Athens Corner Store on that turn. It's about the halfway point to our lot. It's 17 miles from home to our property.
Where the camp is in the pic isn't really a clearing. That is actually the road on our property. It is an intersection that makes a T. It's where we put the ice shack in prior years.
We will actually move the camp to its final spot down the road to the "gravel pit" after the season if there isn't too much snow. We aren't doing it now because the road has to be brushed out quite a bit for the camp to fit down it. We let it grow in a fair amount so the deer will cross it without getting too spooky. The gravel pit is just a small area that some gravel was taken out of. It is fairly grown in, but has a clearing big enough for the camp. It is also level and has a nice gravel base so it's a good spot for it.
Thanks buddy. It's been quite a project. It isn't done yet. There are odds and ends of stuff to do and experiment with.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Jay....17 miles ain't nothing, especially if you have to drive through Cornville......

Oh yes...lots of loose ends to tie up, like a rifle rack. :D what are you gonna do for a pooper? Ya just can't have globs of brown stuff laying around, plus toilet paper if you guys have it up there.......you could redneck it with a five gallon bucket and a seat, then after its full just put it in the back seat of the Gladiator and throw the whole thing out the window....not in the brush, but in a lawn. This way it will get picked up....

Well, ain't got nothing to report here. Safelite is coming out to the house to fix mom's Jeep hard top side pane.....I said to her today, "Sheeeeeeettt, that's why we have insurance....$100 deductible......

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh nice bro! Yeah... with the IN- shernce you can get that fixed right up easy peasy. Good deal.

Now, normally up there we just visit "s&#t ridge" when we have to blast one. Now, there is no toilet paper. We use only "non-skid" (paper towels), sometimes called crapkins (cause they work on either end). We figure where the camp will be in the old gravel pit it will be easy to dig a hole for an improvised redneck outhouse. When the hole is full, fill her in and dig a new one. Real uppity and fancy I'd say.
And yup....we went through Cornville. You hit a section between us and Athens. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

WOW, now ain't that something, boy o boy I have been fascinated by this project from the start, to see it set up in the woods is just fantastic. You and your dad are the kinda guys that made America a great country, pity there were too many of the other sort of guys who were just wasting oxygen.
Congratulations Jay you should be very very proud.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:09 am WOW, now ain't that something, boy o boy I have been fascinated by this project from the start, to see it set up in the woods is just fantastic. You and your dad are the kinda guys that made America a great country, pity there were too many of the other sort of guys who were just wasting oxygen.
Congratulations Jay you should be very very proud.... :D
Thank you so much my good friend. Means a lot. Typing this from my treestand this morning. It seemed so strange to come home and not see that stupid trailer there in the dooryard. :D. It had been there in various stages for so long. There is still a little bit of details to finish, but it's at least usable. It's not in its final resting place right now, but hopefully will be after deer season is over. If not, then in the spring. Be nice to have a camp again. It's been since 2014 that we had our old one. I know dad has missed it, and that was my biggest reason for this.

As you know, if you ever get over here, the door is open for some R&R and woodsloafing to your content.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

First cup of coffee in the new camp. Take a few trips to get everything ferry'd up and situated, but we're gaining.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Looks good......pop looks content......

On a serious note, out in Colorado where we elk camped there's an area where maybe a half dozen other hunters will be camping....like a half square mile.......in certain camping areas, the game commission would dig a 3-4' hole and put a pipe about 18-24" in diameter about the height of a regular toilet with a toilet seat on top.......you'll never fill it up for as you know the bacteria, mice and nature eat it all up.....

If you need privacy, get a plastic 55 gallon drum and cut the ends off and cut a slot in it lengthwise just enough to slide in....put some stakes around it and a peg on the outside to hold your rifle.....paint it green, black and brown...ala camo.....your out of the wind and Pete won't get noticed by prying eyes. A $10 plastic container to store toilet paper in and your good to go...

I DO NOT like seldom used outhouses. Too many bugs and other creatures lurking.....I know a guy who's uncle damm near died when he sat down on the seat and a rat bit him on his unit...swear! no lie.....he said he came flying out of out outhouse with the rat still clinging on with blood all over.....that happened in the 1940's..

Well, the Safelight guy was here and had the new dark tinted side panel put in in maybe 45 minutes.....it's a rubberized glue they use....no rubber grommet......cost me a new Ben Franklin plus I gave him enough to buy a good quality six pack of beer as a tip.----

I have 1" holes to drill in a stump out back...got the generator in the trailer and one of those 1950's drills that weigh 25 pounds and will flip you around if the bit catches....

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'd rather a good outhouse than an indoor toilet. That is NO lie.
First......when you drop a big one, or have the squirts, water don't splash up on you. I ain't spleeny, but I HATE that!
Second, no plumbing problems. Nothing worse than sewer issues. With an outhouse, just a few cups of lime once in a while......at the worst, a good tall rubber boot. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Whatever the toilet arrangements use hunter orange toilet paper you don't want to get mistaken for a Whitetail......... :?
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Me too Jay! -----on the "good outhouse".....it's a screamer for me everyday as the water is c-o-l-d....on Pete.....one time I was sitting and flushed and felt a major tug on Pete that was headed for the dark abyss.........

OK, LETS HEAR ABOUT THE COYOTE!!!!!!! I was outside and mom waved me in...was a bit nervous as to her wave.....I had to shut off the Kubota and ran like a rabbit......mom says, "look! look! Jay got a big coyote!" I sighed when I saw the rifle.......I cannot believe you use a $1.98 post 64 30-30 when you have so many desireable Winchesters.....hell, if you that worried about messing them up, take the .02 cent Rossi.....congrats on the 'yote! :D

In my hundreds of hunting adventures I always had an '86 of some sort, usually a 33 but sometimes a 45-90 or 70. Sometimes a .348 and a few times that '95 I sold your boy.....took that one to Colorado in 5 days of heavy snow.... And my stuff ain't all beat up, I'd take 90-95% Winchesters in the snow and rain.....it don't hurt them, just use common sense and don't use it as a walking staff...

OK pal...lets see the yote...your being too modest here.--------006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man!
Ok....I'm all done doing that. If you look, that was a "memory" that popped up. I shot that coyote last year.
I DO think there are more running around. I haven't seen a lot of deer sign this year.

Oh.... that cheap 1968 carbine.......
Haha yeah they are gross looking. This particular one belonged to an uncle that lived out of state. His boy lives in California as far as I know. When my uncle passed, his boy dropped all the guns off at my dad's and left, never to be heard from again. That carbine sat over my dad's for 20 years until I remembered it. It looked unfired other than the nasty and thin wood finish thinning. I figured it would be a good truck and Jeep gun. First, I shot it. It shot unbelievably well. I was shocked. So I re-did the wood, threw in a cast lifter, and mounted a 66 Lyman. Climbing in and out of treestands can be risky for a rifle. I had my 1887 mfd. 1873 up there a few years ago, but I didn't like it. If this cheap 94 gets dinged up I won't cry.
Even still.....take a look at what the post 64 94s go for now. :shock:
Crazy!
Now....I have a nice post war, pre 64 carbine my dad bought me. It was my first rifle. I shot my first deer with it. But, the truth is, it doesn't shoot near as good as that crappy post 64. When I get some time, I will do some work with it and see if I can improve its performance.

Oh! Almost forgot.....
I also drilled the stock for a QD swivel stud. When using stands, I like a sling because i hate pull ropes. If I'm still hunting, I hate slings because they catch on everything.
I'm not going to drill a nice old rifle. I also hate any of those tie on, slip over sling attachments. Garbage. As for slings, there is only one I will use....the old cotton canvas M1 sling. It's quiet, light, unaffected by weather, and most of all isn't slippery on a wool coat.
You know me, there is a reason for everything I do. I have usually thought it out.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You drive nice new cars and hunt with junk while I drive junk and hunt with nice Winchesters......we're even! :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. I went out for a couple hours this morning. I went in to my ladder stand to sit cause it was closer than down in that hole at the corner of the lot. Takes me almost an hour to get there.
Anyway.....I'd been there an hour or so when I heard a small noise behind my right shoulder.
I swear, EVERY time something comes into that stand, it's from in back of it. Year before last, I turned it the other way, now its from the OTHER side. Can't win.
So, I hear a small noise. It sounds nothing like a deer, so I don't know why I looked. I couldn't see anything for a while, then I could see a tiny bit if movement near the ground. After a minute, I figured out it was a doe feeding around. I REEEEAL slow got up and turned around without her being the wiser. She was about 40 yards away. Closest thing to a shot I had was when she faced me with her head down feeding. I had that junky carbine on the back of her neck. Didn't shoot her though. After a few minutes, she moved behind a clump of hemlock and I couldn't see but a flicker once in a while. I stood there for an hour and a half hoping she had walked off but fearing she had bed down right there.
Finally, I HAD to go. I took about 10 minutes getting my backpack on and my rifle slung. Another 10 climbing down. After I got down, I was hoping she had gone. I had to walk towards her to leave. I made about 10 steps when up she goes. Dang! And of course she went north, so I knew I'd jump her again before I got out. Sure enough, I did. Plus side was she never winded me and I'm not sure she got a good look either.
Another day in the woods......
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Your experience today was consider a successful day......fun with in the woods and another experience.......sure beats turning on the switch to the lathe don't it?

Yea...it's only until we reach an older age what true success is.........on the other hand I have no idea what failure is either....like Trump, I always win...win.....win..... :D (That's designed to turn an extra turn on the screw)

Now, on to fun and games.......I'm drilling this locust tree stump out back full of one inch holes straight down and a half dozen on the side, on an angle down to reach the verticals holes .......then I fill em with stump rotter.....I've already drilled a mess of holes but the bits I was working with were beating me to death so I bought a $40 one yesterday.......got em loaded up in the trailer along with da generator.......

I normally don't worry about stumps and most always cut them even with the ground and let them rot but this one is locust and will be there for the second coming of the Ark...

Well, off to fun and games....'till later-----da Six. :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, we have done that too! I have a big maple stump out front I have to take care of someday.

Hey! I think I just scored an old Winchester flashlight NIB for 30 bucks! We will see......
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Careful you two, you don't want to end up being called Stumpy......
normal_3bahyNMZFX.jpg
Cool find on the Winchester flashlight, I have only seen them in old catalogues... 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah.
I have one Winchester flashlight now, but it's not as nice as this one.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Never saw a Winchester flashlight...ya figure, they get used and with the batteries of the day might last a couple of years. I have a detailed book on all that stuff that Winchester made.......

It ain't easy drilling holes in locust, even with the new bit and a powerful drill.......

This is the unsightly stump....the only eyesore out back. (Just over the top of the gate)

Here's a close up with the holes on top and the side holes drilled on an angle to meet the other holes......the instructions say one or two holes is OK, but the more you drill and fill with stump rotter, the better, so I drilled 35 holes in the top and about 12 on the sides and used two bottle of stump rotter......for the money I spent I could have just rented a stump grinder but I wanted the knowledge so I did it "my way" as Frank Sinatra says. :D

After you put the stump rotter in, you fill the holes with water and wait 4-6 weeks then fill the holes with diesel fuel and let that sink in...then fill them again with diesel and light it up...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No kidding? I figured you had an unopened case of them, with the display sign. :D
Yeah, I have that book too. I was shocked to see it was in the box with the little paper wrapper still around the light. Hopefully it will work out. Supposed to get it Monday.

Unsightly stump!? Dude! You ARE uppity.
Check out this one on my front lawn.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
I need to pick your much more mechanically inclined brain than mine........sometimes I need electricity out back and it's a PITA to get the heavy generator in the trailer....

I'm thinking a simple trailer hitch about 2" long on the front of the generator. There are 8" wheels on the back and I'll,be pulling it with the Kubota Zero Turn that has a 2" ball about a foot from the ground. I can get the meter ball hitch from Home Depot.

I'm thinking 1 and 1/4" pipe clamps on the generator with a cross bar and then a 4x4 for a tongue....your thoughts....pal---006

The handle on the generator lifts up and is easily detachable.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That stump would bother me.......I had maybe 8 stumps out front and I worked day and night to dig em, pull em, burn em, chain saw em, axe em to get them out and then level out the dirt but the tornado did a lot of the work for me by knocking over the trees.

A standing stump bothers me.....I like "clean lines" around the house.......the same way Winchesters and Colts have clean lines that are pleasing to the eye, not some clunky Mossberg or black chromed Rossi.... :D

Plus, I'm retired and have the time but little play money for stupid stuff like stumps....a 5K Winchester? Sure! Rent a stump grinder for $100....NOPE! :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I know. I been too busy (lazy) to even saw it down close to the ground. The wife is very patient. :D

Let's see........
If it isn't too heavy to lift, I would mount a 2" receiver under it if whatever you want to haul it with had a receiver hitch.
If all you have is a ball (hahahaha) then I think you are on the right track. You basically want to make a trailer out of it. Just make sure the wheels are big enough to roll well over rough ground without shaking the pizz out of the generator. Sometimes that will mess with a carburetor float.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

One ball? Hey? Whenever your somewhere (work?) and two guys that you know come walking in, you say, "whoa! Here come the ball brothers, always hanging together!"

Also, do you know where the coldest part on a male body is? ...............it's the groin area.......you know why?...Because there are "2 below".

Now, on to the generator......I only use it maybe 3 - 5 times a year out in the yard but would use it more if it was easier to get out there with it.....as far as I'm concerned, electric tools put battery tools to shame for heavy duty work unless you spend 4 million on some kind of drill with 6,000 volts.

OK, I'll feel it out and play it in my head for a couple of weeks.......I want to do this right, not the way I'm used to doing things always being in a hurry. Putting some tall tires on it would make it easy for an underneath hitch.....one 4x4 u bolted to the frame........

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Six, I made a rear mounted platform that goes on the 3pt hitch on the rear of My Kubota B6100. built it out of scrap pressure treated lumber. it can hold a generator or anything you can load on it . firewood , or as I did Big boulders I couldn't lift. I had to roll them up on it and moved them 150 yards to the front of the property. I have -0- skills at posting pictures but this is the Idea. You could easily build one. https://www.agrisupply.com/3-point-carr ... ef4d8e2dec
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

This is the way mine looks. but all scrap lumber.....https://www.everythingattachments.com/K ... ry-all.htm
look at the pictures in the drop down . where was this 40 years ago.? :shock: .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

45 Colt,
Hey bro...thanks for taking the time to educate me on that....I never thought of it....in fact, I've never even used the three point hitch for anything as I have a loader on the front...but.....the loader is always not on and it's always those times when the loader is not on is when I need it.......mine is a B3350....same size as yours, I guess.....The loader only takes a few minutes to take off or put on. ......Since I bought the Z422 zero turn I find that soooooo much easier to use and cut grass with I find the tractor is languishing in the barn.......

Ya know, I get bored easily and always need projects to keep my mind awake.......I think I'm just gonna buy one of those pre made 3 point hitch platforms as it's easier than putting on the loader...heck....$300 and slap on some wood.......I do have angle iron laying around but not the heavy duty kind. I never knew anything about that platform thingy......new one on me......THANKS BRO.....sheeeeeeeeeeeettttttt, we is Union bro's......------- :D -----006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Now look at that! Problem solved. This is where the cool kids hang out. :D
Of course I'm just a wannabe. I don't have a fancy tractor with a bucket.
I got a spade......and a bucket. :D

Seriously, that looks like the way to go buddy. Ol' 45 for the win!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...now you know why 45 has those Rossi's....he's like me...has those fancy Kubotas......but you have the best of them all...the mighty Gladiator and the even mightier mobile hunting camp......and you gots a HARLEY! what do I have, a little push mower and a weed whacker......I'm brain dead bro and you can tell by my words....I'm going to bed....-single 0

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha my man!
Well.....I finally did it. I ordered the DVD of Dead River Rough Cut on Amazon. Been meaning to get it before its banned for being "too offensive". Got the directors cut. Supposed to be some more footage and interviews with Bob and Walter.
Them old boys had it made. And they were just up the road from me. I'd do that too, but my new camp is too high falutin'. :D
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Six , the rear lift can be a back saver when it comes to loading/unloading and moving anything that will fit on the platform. just load it up and if needed put a ratchet strap around it . :D .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dead River Rough Cut...... :D ...I believe that was the only movie that we ever paid to see for a pay for view..........you know as well as I know that real deal hillbillies make those guys look like Saints........upstate Pa there's lots of bad genes and many a girls kids look like the mothers real father and it's not by chance.....

Overcast crappy day........just remembered 45.....have a mess of 3/8 th's aluminum diamond plate that would be perfect for the platform......I'd hate to cut it up when I have an even larger stash of rough cut oak in the barn....decisions decisions.....---00

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Six, I think you should go with the wood. Then you can screw something down, put in eye bolts and move them around as needed.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

My favorite use for rear lift is going out in the woods , loading that sucker with firewood and being able to back the tractor up in the carport and stack it. no repeat unloading or messing around. :lol: .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Harry...I was impulsive on the diamond plate.......wood would be better especially if I want to put temporary extensions on it.........

Binge watching Yellowstone........

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh man. Last one. Just gotta get through. Last night dragged on forever.
After my power nap, I gotta run up and put the heat shield on the wall for the stove. Don't know if I'll hunt. It's been so warm I don't even feel like it. Hate this weather. I don't want to shoot anything as I'm worried about it spoiling before I can get it taken care of. I still got plenty in the freezer.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You better keeep working! My direct deposit for doing nothing is due in about a week! Then, the President says that I'm due for a major cost of living raise so that means you need to work some overtime.

Tractor Supply has lots of those heat shields......I bought a biggie last month for under the stove......

No, don't hunt in the heat...nothing moves and besides, who can get into the joy of the hunt wearing a orange t shirt?

I don't need a power nap like you....I slept 10 hours last night and after an hours work today I binge watched Yellowstone and now I'm watching "American Sniper" :D (just busting T's pal)------00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha no problem bud. I been hacked on before.
We have one underneath on the floor. This for the wall. Just a piece of wavy corrugated roofing standing out from the wall on short pieces of copper pipe.
You know......redneck style. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's all you need......the idea is to create air space between the wall and the heat shield.....there's very little heat on the bottom.........when my stove is smoking hot with outside temps of 10 degrees I can easily touch the stove itself on the bottom of the box...the legs are room temp....but.....I have the bottom and sides with firebrick.......

But you knew that!

American Sniper is cool.......saw some stuff I missed before........----👺

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. I have it on DVD but I've only watched it once. It bothers me that the poor guy was lost over nothing by some loser.

I dislike Lone Survivor for the same reason. Just a colossal waste. Lose all those valuable guys only to go in and blow the h3ll out of the whole place anyway. Just unbelievably stupid.
I guess like leaving billions of dollars of equipment to our enemies as we leave them to claim victory.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Last night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Meanwhile back in Penn.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Good....I truly hope the entire nation runs out of every kind of fuel that's known to mankind, except wood and coal as these two fossil fuels help to keep the air clean. Then after the liquid fuel runs out I hope we have another "Night of the Long Knives" where every college professor is rounded up and taken to concentration camps and given bread and water to eat and if they want to stay warm, let them use wood or coal and we will see how fast they forget all about "saving the planet". :D

Shut down all of the universities and make them union halls for the Teamsters with free flowing taps of dark beer.

California should be given back to Mexico.

Ban and confiscate all electric cars and hybrids and force car manufacturers to use engines in all cars that have at least 400 h.p. but have them run on high octane that's only available to Republicans...

There! How's that for being "progressive" and vitriolic?.... :D -----006

Summer day.....pushing 80 and all sunshine....

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And just who will we give Penn back to?

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here is a guy who should be identified and arrested. And possibly the women taking the sign.

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

The IDIOTS in charge as usual have their heads so far up another's *** they can't see what's going on....some of the cleanest energy on the planet "Anthracite" coal from Pennsylvania is now being sold to Europe and China . Europe because of the war in the Ukraine and putin can strangle them just like Trump tried to tell them several years ago . Anthracite has no smoke , hardly any oder and does not build up creosote in a chimney. but once again biden and the green weenies will just give away our future. I hope they all rot before they get to He!! . :twisted: .
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

For some historical perspective Mexico took California from various Indian tribes as Spain took Centeal America and what is Mexico loosely as a geographical region brutally from Indian tribes much of which then became Mexico.

Much more complicated time and action wise if detail is examined over the 1500s onward.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

If you look at a world map from 200 years ago you will not recognize the boundaries or perhaps some of the names....heck, even a 100 years ago.....

The way I see it no one owns anything....he is just a temporary custodian and that goes for countries too. How smart and strong you or a country is determines who gets to keep it...temporarily.

The American Indian lost, the Anglos won....oh well....the only reason I'm here is because Sicily was constantly being invaded and my great grandfather snuck my grandfather out of the country in 1912 and on my mothers side Hitler wanted it all. Mankind is evil, very evil. I've found over the years that even family members, friends, and even people right here on the board can be evil, but to a lesser extent. That's why I'm a recluse now. Ya get F. over 50 - 100 times because you have a kind soul and you lose confidence in your fellow "human being".

Most Democrats are evil. ....Republicans are greedy but at least you know where they are coming from.......I said 2 years ago I'm never going to vote again and Fred, you were right...it's stupid to give in.......After mom's doctor visit we are headed to the polls.

I called a long time friend and gun dealer a few months ago that I was going to sell maybe a dozen or two guns so he stops over to tell me he read Trumps "The Art of the Deal" book and would only offer me .40-.50 cents on the dollar for highly desireable, valuable, and easy to sell guns and I promptly told him to get the F. off my property and never to show his face again.

People are F. up....not all mind you as I've since found a 80% buyer. How's that for being vitriolic? People made me this way..---00

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now that is an interesting assessment I mostly agree with. I also read the Art of the Deal and that is not at all the impression I came
away with. Trump wants the deal and this guy lost it,

Trump said he is looking for a deal and needs certain conditions and advantages. He may have five possibilities and will go with one or none if the conditions are right or not. Your guy lost. You spent a good part of your life collecting the best by attention and knowledge and effort. You should reap the profits of that effort and smarts. So, the guy walks with nothing … not the art of the deal at all.