Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Wow! Colt SAA #1 had a magazine? That's cool. I wonder why changed that after the first one? :D

Yeah. With my couple of buddies at work I'm friendly and joke around like everyone else. With everyone else, especially management, I keep sullen and grumpy. That way, everyone is a little off balance and afraid of me. I also have the reputation of going right to the source if there is an issue. Fun.

Gotta drive twice this weekend. We swap every day. Supposed to snow again Sunday. My buddy may want to swap. He'd rather drive when it snows. Hates leaving his truck at my house then having to clean all the snow off it and get in a cold truck. He gets home later cause it has to warm up before he can go. He has a farm to run when he gets home. Don't know how he does it. Like me, he'd retire tomorrow if they'd let us.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Oh boy!!! This guy is cruisin' for a bruisin'!........"Colt single action with a magazine" :twisted: :twisted:

Yes Master Jay........it's called "confrontational".......it stops most of the sissies that our culture has produced in the last 30 years causing grief for you.........back in my day you had to be able to back up what you said and I knew better than to call a 6' 6" Pagan a weirdo....I'm old now and only have 30 seconds of fight in me so I have to be careful.....your still somewhat young and bigger than most guys..........I sure would not want to tangle with that boy of yours as he looks like he could rip the head off of someone...

There ain't nothing like being around 35....strength, wisdom, and experience.....now I need to use smarts and carry a big stick.

Colt 45 who for some reason vanishes like a ghost......(he's on probation for being in our exclusive club...has not shown loyalty) besides, he is being misrepresentative.....he don't have no Colt 45.......(watch him reappear)-----006
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

You Got that right Six , I'll never fit in Your club.....I've always been a Loner Most of My life , watching from the outside , looking in the windows at happy people who have a real life.....with big houses , wonderful Jeeps put up for the winter , Mighty Kubota Tractors to slay Dragons.........My Colts are very limited , My Grandfathers 1911 He carried in France in WW1, a Remington Rand given to Me by a Good Friend an Air Force Brigadier General , My Ruger Bisley .45Colt and My last one a Ruger Redhawk 45Colt-.45ACP . I have nine full moon clips for the ACP . I'll always have My Black Girlfriend to make Me happy. I wrote this for You.

Black as night She weights a TON,
She never Talks back She is oh such Fun
Keeps Me Hot on the Coldest Night
She's My Girlfriend......ANTHARICITE............. COAL THAT IS.................The Loner.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha! This guy!

Heyyyyy 45 old buddy.....
Those 1911s sound heavy. And old. I should come take a look. I know it's cold so I better wear my buffalo coat. :D

Oh man. Sitting in the parking lot at work. Waiting till the laaaassssst minute to go in.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang...who pulled his string! You have a black girlfriend? Huh? How do you keep the pillow cases clean from the musk oil? ....or do you wrap em with Saran Wrap?

And your a peeping Tom? Looking in the windows of big houses? Well, for sure your not looking in Jays house or mine....mine is just a step away from being a big garage.....Jay...you hear that? he's peeping on your hot wife.... :D

MR. Colt thinks I don't know nothing about coal.....coal is what brought me here along with the loot..... :D

Well, probabtion is now complete and you failed....let's see now.....mmmmm....P, G, G, os, W, A, A, P, and now you, "R" have been officially ostracized. :)
Ya know, we are a very disciplined high society group here....oh forget it....your still in....we have plans for you for a top secret mission........HEY! ....me and mom just watched the uncensored video of Paul Pelosi getting whacked.....that was quite a "thud" on Paul's head....he dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

Big shooting in Israel......those guys in Israel will show those sand bums what retribution is all about.....bulldozers will be out tomorrow leveling mud houses....... :D

We are outta here........mom wants to step out......----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, he's taking his life in his hands. I never worry about my wife. She may be little, be she's liable to drop the hammer sooner than I would.

You've been warned........ :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's it bro......keep em on edge....."drop the hammer"... :D The bros at work used to say, "I bust da cap on yo head".

Oh.....I got a new IPad.....I got a new IPad.......mine is 10 years old next month and is still fine but the browser can't be updated anymore when I get on Home Depot, etc.....I'll just use my old one for pictures and of course, here, where cheap stuff rules. :D

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh, you won page 176.....wadda do's yo want se? Berry Skoal?.....or how about a free visit to KFC?

iPads are on sale for cheap at Best Buy if you have one of those stores near you.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nope. I'd like 1-1876. I'm not greedy. Just one. 8f even take a run of the mill 45-60.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Can't do it bro...I've never owned an 1876....that and a Henry are the only two I've never owned....I sold the '66 because I couldn't shoot it....well, that and a 2,000% profit helped that.

I'm setting up this new IPad and this new one knows everything from the old one.....I don't like that.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Me neither. Never had a 76. Or a 66 for that matter. Same as you, I wasn't that interested cause I couldn't shoot it.

Yeah. When you change phones it's like that too. Creepy as all get out. There is no such thing as freedom anymore.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I've never graduated to a phone...you is uppity and modern. Best we have here is 2 cans with a string.....

I set up that new IPad and got everything working but......I don't like it.....everything is different, so it's sitting on the shelf. Maybe when this one dies, if it does......10 years and still works great but like I said in an above post, it won't let me look at some websites and their prices.....

How ''bout that S down in Tennessee? Now for the next 8 moths is going to be beaten in our brains.....sure the cops are wrong...waaaaayyy wrong, but I still don't understand why the guy just didn't do what he was told. I'm respectful to a cop and do as I'm told but it's been decades since I had any interactions....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't have a computer. My phone is all I got. No house phone either. We'uns is po.

Didn't hear about it. Like I said, no news or newspapers in my house.

Man! What a sucky night this is. Everything I touch just seems to explode. Even my supper did in the microwave. I knew 10 minutes after I got here it was gonna be one of those nights. :x
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea….those nights are all too common …..first post wit da new iPad. Sheeeeeettttt. …We’s rich…

Fergit it…2;30….night night.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Gee .45colt I need a girlfriend like that all I have is a on/off switch that's no fun at all... :(
I used to call myself a lone wolf but since I split with Shirley and moved to the wilds of Somerset I have lost contact with everyone except my buddies here on leverguns so now I really am a loner.....perhaps when I finally get to the pub I may meet someone interested in shooting irons or someone with a few curves in the right place but somehow I doubt it.....anyway I'm bloody cold I know that... :|
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Gamekeeper, I think it was '08 or 9 one of the presidents handed out some money and I bought the wood/coal stove. of course they don't make this model anymore. Coal from PA is clean and just about odor free and I'm spoiled rotten. I could never keep up firewood all winter any more. See if this works.
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... tion=click
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

.45colt, I guess I'm a rarity in the UK as 74 years ago I was born in a American Cedar house that came from the US complete with central heating via a solid fuel stove, central heating in the UK was mostly unknown until a couple of decades later. So now I'm stuck for the time being in a all electric apartment I just have to freeze or go bust.
I envy you your warm and friendly environment as I sit here dressed like a Eskimo.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Big complaints here in Cali regarding heating costs.

Here is the last Grizzly killed in Los Angeles,1916. That is Cornelius Johnson in his vineyard.

Some guy shot dead across the street from my office a few days ago.

But first a squirrel eating peanuts on the patio wall. 35°, he needs some calories.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks OS for the Squirrel picture I'm beginning to forget what they look like.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Looks like a hawk got the squirrel or one of them. The bears were small but the bass were big but that was 1903.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Good for the Hawk.. :)
I thought the Bear was a little on the small size, shame it was the last of its kind.
I don't know what to say about the fish other than you wouldn't need many chips to go with it.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We have local buffalo but they are raised like cattle.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK.....
You can be the best of friends with someone for 25 years and after a fall out they are making calls to cause you grief...

Dang....I gots me a new IPad and ain't using it.......too lazy in the mind to relearn.....I was driving mom's Jeep the other day and it started raining and I could figure out how to turn the windshield wipers on to a normal speed....it was either intermittent or full blast so I shut it off and drove without the wipers.......THAT is defiance against Jeep for changing things around.

Ya know that .358 Savage I offered here last year for $1200??......sold it today for $1950
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, this sounds too wild even for Cali :|

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Tonight.....I got nothing.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You got nothing? You want this pre war color case hardened octagon barreled model 39 with 2 lb. trigger and a pristine bore and an original tang sight? $300——-006

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha 300 bucks?

Then I'd. Got IT FOR nothing. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:19 pm gk, this sounds too wild even for Cali :|
Being as London is populated by foreigners who have never even seen a urinal I'm not at all surprised.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Speaking of vintage JM Marlins, they’re all vintage now aren’t they. I have the last M39 that showed up at the gun shop and the last 336 30-30.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea.....I like dat GK....."foreigners who never even saw a urinal".......my brother was telling me that in VN the women and men would just squat by the side of the road to do their business.......

Well....da Jayster is back in town.......for what? about 8 hours?

You'd laugh on how much I paid for that pre war 39......and it's the desirable one, with the hardened bolt for hi vel.....anyway, let's just say I paid standard price for the tang sight and the rifle came with it......

Hey!!!! You remember what I was saying about how some information automatically came on to my new IPad???...well, listen to this one....(I'm a bit backward)........I was going to download all of my pictures (1200) from the old I pad to a thumb drive and then put them on my new iPad.......So I hit the picture icon and they were already there!!!! How the heck did dat happen?

Now I know how easy it is to get into someone else's phone...you get their wifi frequency, turn on Blue Tooth and hit "transfer".

"JM" don't mean nothing in the world of money...I look at era's and serial numbers......that's why a '62 Corvette is worth many thousands and the same year Yugo is near free.......it's the same in the world of guns....W's & C's bring the big bucks while the R's can be picked out of the trash can or salvage yard....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm up.....i guess. Didn't sleep as well today. Snowing again, but we ain't supposed to get much. Hate when it snows while I'm working.

I can't get deals like that bro. That Marlin is pretty.

Yeah. When I change phones, which isn't often, there is no need to go to the phone place anymore.
They send the new one in the mail, you turn it on and put it beside your old one, run an app, and poof! All your junk transfers over.

There's no freedom left. People think if they don't have a cell phone or a computer they are safe from this, but it's not true. Everyone's junk is online with a direct path to big brother. Everyone.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Will be interesting to see how the new Ruger Marlins are. The general impression is that the Rem Marlins were uneven in quality and f&f. Not being a collector it seems the shooting world began to up the price on the JMs due to Rem and you can’t get new ones. Ruger will likely due a better job but will probably push it more. Looking at todays prices seems everything is at about 2-3x what I paid. 40 year old Marlins and Colts have been a profitable hobby. But likely won’t sell anything. Same seems to be true with S&W and some Rugers. Golf clubs ;-) not so much.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Jay....I lied.....that 39 was a bit more than that ......I think it was 5 and came from the same group of guns as that like new FT came from that I sold you.....

It's all in memory anymore.......you spend 50 years putting it all together and the rest of your time on earth getting rid of it all....well, most of it......got near 2g's for that 358 yesterday.......better than any 401K plan.
Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Very nice buddy.

Haha yeah. You know the old saying.......

"The older I get, the better I was". :D

I wouldn't change a thing. We had a big ole time back in the day. I got the aches and pains to prove it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
Material items don't mean nothing anymore.....that's why I'm getting rid of about 75% of them.....

For real, I had more fun when I was about 12-15 years of age...camping, Boy Scouts, always being in the woods, important on this next one---never knew how stressful life was gonna be.......just girlfriends and I didn't know what to do with them when I had em......didn't know the meaning of fighting, maliciousness, deception, racism, politics, back stabbing, didn't have to think about a job or car insurance. Grass cutting and a paper route filled my needs. There was a war going on but I didn't even know what a war was.....Had the coolest bicycle in the neighborhood, near straight A's in school......

Easily accepted into any group of people.....went to class with the nerds but hung out with the losers, drunks, pot heads, party people. Had no clue why I was taking Algebra, physics, or 2 years of a language..just did it because that's what I was told to do.

Life was easy and everything was new.....warm bed every night and all the food I could eat without worrying about where it came from or who had to pay for it.......

Guns are going off like crazy around here.....I can hear AR's, nines, foteys, 1/4 sticks. Eagles are going to the Super Bowl and it cost me $115 so far.....mom loves football and ordered all kinds of stuff but I had to go pick it up. Geeze, the shooting is still going on....one thing for sure, Philadelphia fans are the most rowdy in the nation.....Philly maintenance crews have all of the light poles greased....

Yea...to go back to the years 1966-1970 would be a dream....when all of this fun I was having you were being born.....

Am I'm just sitting here with a gut full of gas.......so much noise from the TV, moms not noticing my noise. :D ---006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh! Forgot! You know why the Philly Eagles beat the San Francisco 49er's SO EASILY???? answer in a PM.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahahaha! Yup! That's a true statement. :D

Yeah, I grew up about the same. It was a few years later, but the atmosphere was the same because we are behind up here. The 80s here were like the 70s everywhere else. Up in the county, it's still the 80s now.
I had the coolest bike in town too! A Yamaha.....yup, that's right. It had suspension like a dirt bike too. Look it up.
1976 Yamaha Moto-Bike.
Anyway...I was the cool kid kid. Not only did I have the bike, I could ride it. While many kids were playing ball, I was practicing riding wheelies, shooting BB guns, and shooting slingshots. The stuff that mattered to me.
By the time I was 10, I could ride a wheelie as as I wanted. Ride a bicycle backwards, and do any number of stunts and tricks. I could out shoot all my buds easily too. My dad made me a shoulder rig for my Co2 pistol, and I carried it everywhere.
It was like growing up in the wild west, and I had a great childhood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! Your bike was cooler than mine....waaaayyyyy cooler.......during my time the coolest bike you could buy were 20" bikes with 🦍 ape hangers...there were 10 speeds at the time but no one I knew hand them....there were 3 speeds with the control handle on the handle bars....but the one I liked the most was this 2 speed......you just back pedaled a quarter turn and the gears would switch from low to high or vise-versa.

Mine was cool because I had racing handle bars, wrapped in electrical tape, a racing seat that stuck up your behind and I had it painted purple......rims were kept shiny, etc....cleeeeaaannnnn......just like today with my Rubicon.....

Your right...me too...while most kids were playing sports me and a few others were always in the woods.

Wasn't no different here....I grew up in a working class neighborhood but somewhat above the city folk....we all had about 1 acre lots. Our school was uppity and it was known as the "rich kids school". Garnet Valley H.S. Today, they have indoor pools, tennis courts, etc.....one girl in our class has a Shelby Mustang and others had Corvettes and fast back mustangs. I had an RS/SS 350/295 h.p.Camaro. ...and then there was the poor neighborhoods..one was known as Frog Town. :D for real.....hillbillies who wore the tall boots with square buckles on the side. Engineer boots I think they were called.

Yea, wouldn't trade it for nothing.....my wife says the same...she was the farmers daughter and during that time, a farmer was laughed at but that changed as she got older because she had horses and suddenly everyone was her friend....no different than today.....people use you for what they can get out of you.

That's why we both strongly dislike most people....her a lot worse than me, if that can be believed.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha oh yeah! I also had a late 60s Schwinn Stingray. And you know what..... ? I still got that puppy bro. They bring good money now.
When we went to dirt bikes, that was the end of the bicycles on our neighborhood. That was around 1980.
There wasn't any uppity schools around here. The dregs went to school right along side the (well, you'd call em poor too down that way :D ) rich kids. Naturally, as human nature dictates, the have not always hated the haves. So, in reality, the haves had to be tough too. There was no sympathy from other kids. Most liked to see a rich kid beat down, so in many aspects, the rich kids had to be tough too, and take no BS.
This is why I HATE all the BS anti bullying garbage you hear about today. All it does is make professional "victims", who always have to be enabled and "saved" by someone. Usually the government.
I was the kid with the cool bike, so everyone was going to steal, destroy, or hurt me in some way. I made it clear they were gonna be eatin with no teeth if they screwed with me.
I'm sorry, but THAT is how you prepare a kid for life. Cause that's how it's gonna be in the real world. All these sniveling "no bullying", whining, pieces of excrement will be the first ones to try and screw you over or hurt you in some way. There is nothing more dangerous or treacherous than a coward.

My wife went to one of those "rich kid schools". They had a pool, a huge library, and all kinds of stuff. She said even the bro's were white. :D
She also said she never saw a pregnant teenager until she came to Maine. Heck, if she was 20 she was an old maid up here. I had kids in my yearbook that had their pictures taken with their kids. No fooling.
Back in those days it was pretty rough around here.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, you doin any baby back ribs over there in Jolly Olde?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Never saw that....knocked up student...there were rumors. In Philly and Chester schools they have to have a daycare set up for students with kids and then an auxiliary daycare for the students kids who have kids. :D

Never saw an bullying...for real.....ahhh, we would laugh at kids who stuttered but it never got out of hand. When I became 18 and started life in the real world I didn't know nothing and fellow workers said I lived a sheltered life.....we never saw fights or people,stealing stuff. We would leave our bikes on their kick stands then go for a 3 hour walk/play in the woods and never even thought if our bikes would still be there.

Don't remembering anyone locking their doors or cars. That stuff just didn't happen. Can't even remembering anyone's parents getting divorced or walking around drunk.....one kids dad died from drinking but he hid it pretty well.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We never locked doors or took keys out of vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles, or stuff like that.
Many kids were pretty feral though. Most were on the loose in them days. They only really feared adults. Fights were fairly common. We saw divorces, but not among my close circle.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well…..gonna hit da sack…maybe…….

I was looking at my pictures and am impressed with the clarity of the new iPad……so for aaaaaalllllllll of my many many friends here on leverguns…sooooooo many friends, I’ll leave this day to two of the finest and hardest to get Flattop Rugers…..the 10” and the even rarer 7.5” in 44 Maggie……….who cares about the common 6.5 inch…they are a dime a dozen……..
Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oooooohhhhh! I sure do like them stags old buddy....old pal. :D
I've never even seen the rare length flat tops. My buddy has a 44 flat top with a 4 digit number, but that's about the only one around I know about.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

4 digit? That's for beginners...there's 10,000 of them. Here's number.

Come on ...let's gush. :D ...blow it up

[url=https://
Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah......I seen that before. :D

Hey! I think that 1911 is mine! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

What with OS showing me food I'll never see and Six showing me guns I'll never own maybe I should have stayed in bed.. :(

Reminiscing about our growing up days is fun though, guns, motorcycles and girls were all that mattered to me back then. Leaving school and getting a job was important if you wanted to be considered a man, now it seems a lot of youngsters have no desire to get a job, perhaps it's because mommy and daddy bought them all the video games they wanted and they don't realise how much of life and growing up they missed.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Over here it ain't just the youngsters. I'm not saying people ain't useless, but I think many are seeing that working just isn't getting them anywhere. So much of your earnings are just outright confiscated. Let alone all the other taxes and BS they take from you. All the while being made to feel guilty and that you should "give back".
People make a better living just sitting on their Duff.
What I can't get over is why anyone is surprised. I'm shocked it took this long. That is the number er one byproduct of socialism and communism. All incentive to work and better yourself is destroyed.
Next comes forced labor.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well gk, I guess you don’t do ribs over there.

Foods are different throughout the country. Maine and southern Cailf are the extreme contrasts I’m many ways. Milo, Maine is having their 200th anniversary. Driving up there 50 years ago there were lobster pots along the way on the side of the road. Pick one out boil it and eat at a picnic table with corn on the cob and butter. Here it might be the the street taco in San Fernando Valley. That’s where valley girls come from. Cultures and exposures very different. Living in NJ, PA, IA, LA and CA plus the military these differences are all over.

So, question then, what is the best part of Jolly Olde to live in and what foods do you have that we would not know?

In case you decide to do your own, here is how it is done. Of course these were microwaved for 20 min prior. That just shortens cooking time. That cover was on for an hour, 350°.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

45 ACPs and Ruger’s finest synthetic ivory or whatever they call it.