Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! I won page 38! When is Gunny going to offer prize material? Pitchy ain't got nothing left but an empty lot, Jay's door yard is cleaned out, Old Savage ran out of pictures of the soft stuff and everything I have is in these C5 planes...

But noooooooooooo, Gunny don't have to give up nothing!!!!!
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well I can offer empty shotshells, piles of dog hair, saw dust. A bent strut & broken coil spring off the Ranger Oooo I know! Ill clean out the bug zapper- who can't use a bag full of dead moths!!?? :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Freakin 90 here! 90!
Had my aunts burial at 10 this morning. It was pretty abbreviated, thank God!
Then, Like an idiot, I figured I'd take a ride on the Harley.ot won't be bad out in the hills, o thought.
Moron! It was an oven! Like riding through a blast furnace. But I rode 80 miles just to prove what a tough "real biker" I am.

That was dumb too. :D

Now, I'm going to crawl up in the attic to try and figure out where the bats are coming from.

The hits just keep on comin'. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Was so hot here that at lunch we were watching a bat crawl out of its hideyhole under the soffit just to cool off!
I sure hope ya find that bat hole fast so ya don't have to spend much time in the attic! OSHA says NO attic work if the temp in the attic is over 120.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow....another funeral.....did you ever notice that when you were a kid it was a big deal for someone in the family to die.....then the years go on and it gets to several a year.....then you start reading about classmates who kicked the bucket....then.......

A bat can crawl through a slit the same size a mouse can crawl through. Go up there during the day when the sun is bright and cracks will be easier to see. ..for many years we had an attic fan that was thermostat controlled then when we had the new roof put on we eliminated it due to new codes where they cut a slit lengthwise.

I just spent 4 full hours mowing, weed whacking, and push mower work.....I'll be 67 next week....kids today are sissies.

Just saw a motorcycle (rice burner) go past the house 100 mph...just a blip.....some mama is gonna lose a son.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I got up there this afternoon. WOW! Didn't see anything obvious. Checked the vents at the gable ends. All tight and screened. I sealed around the chimney before. That is good. My only guess is maybe the ridge vent over the entryway.
So.....I took a nice bike ride to think it over. Got home and am sitting out with a cold beer and waiting for em to come out. See where they appear.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Get your NEW PARKER ready, just blast em- end of story.

Yeah the kids on rice rockets don't think about their actions. I once saw a kid on one riding a wheelie on the interstate at high speed, rode it for as far as the eye could see... organ donors.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well I stood out and fed the skeeters and never saw a one come out.
Yeah. That Parker is a good idea! I'm starting to get irked.

Yeah, the crotch rocket kids. I was one, once upon a time. Bunch of my buddies too. Coming from years of dirt bikes, it was an easy transition. Outrunning the cops for fun, going full tilt all the time. After surviving for three years, my cousin leaving the state ahead of the law, and friends crashing, I went back to the dirt. Now I'm just another old guy on a Harley, but I love it.
Still miss the dirt. Find myself still looking at dirt bikes. :D
Just too old to crash now.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

It was down to 103° here on the course ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:32 pm It was down to 103° here on the course ;-)

I don't know how you do it buddy.
It was 90 here and it was unbearable. And before you say it, the humidity was only like 50%.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Jay,
It's nothing for Fred to deal with 103 temps.....with all his money he has a portable air conditioner that's carried by a few of Hugh Hefners employees who also have a cooler full of ice cold beer.....

Speaking of beer, that's a nice photo.....you got 3 of some of man's best friends in one photo....yo dog, yo beer and a bike that looks like it's clean enough to eat off of......nice and shiny......can I have it?

That's what Gunny needs....a big Harley with a side car for his dogs......remember Pitchy had his sidecar with the elk horns on it?

Birdman of Leverguns
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha! Tru-dat bird man!

Old Z dog is the best. We love her more than most people. She loves to hang out with me in the garage. She will never wander off. Just likes being with me out there.
And another thing.....
I take care of my stuff. My stuff comes hard, with hard earned cash. I can't afford NOT to take care of it. You know what I'm talking about.
But I dote on that Harley. Tomorrow morning, when it's cooled off, I will go out and wax all the bug guts from today off it. Today was the first ride since it was washed, dried and waxed. It's got about 25k on it, but it is cleaner than when I bought it. It gets everything it needs. Just like Z dog and anything else I feel responsible for.

I know you're the same man. That's why we hit it off. I been to your place and I don't miss much. I'm a hick, but I ain't stupid. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Of course Jayster...take care of yo S.....and it take care of you.....but......you have to start with good S.....no junk......

I'm dragging dude......1:30....hotter tomorrow...97 they call foe.......----00

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

IF I had a Harley around here it would most likely stay in the garage- seems we have more left side driving people than all of London! Even the bikeholes are on the wrong side of the road!

Bats can be difficult to hit on the wing, open yer chokes!

73 here, 89% water content this morning at 545... Gonna be another Rossi day!

Well I've sent off my resume/application for the Ranger job.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good for you, Gunny!
Sounds like it would be right up your alley.
Supposed to have some rip roaring T-storms today. I should go over and clean out my parents gutters. Little maple trees growing in them. They are very high, and mom don't want dad that high up on the ladder. :D
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I was away for a few days so I gotta catch up. Gunny thanks for removing my tripping hazard. Hopefully I will be able to remain upright at the next shoot. Also congrats on deciding to fill out the application.
Jay I hope you REALLY enjoy your trip to see the kid, ARE YOU SURE DAD is gonna want to come back??
Jack, I know you are a strong and in shape dude....but this weather will kick your Artichoke buddy. Be careful, drink lots of water. I know, I know, just call me MOM. I just don't want anything to happen to you.....well at least until I can afford to buy another gun from ya.
Fred, it is my considered opinion that you have been somewhat delinquent in the posting of pictures with California beauties. Please rectify that!
Ok I feel all caught up.
I did all that work on Moby and last night the freaking ABS light came on. Fortunately one of the guys I play poker with is a mobile technition and he plugged me in and 1 minute later I know it is the ABS sensor in the rear differential. I had a $35 core to return to NAPA today anyway so it seems for $30 more it will be fixed today.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah I hate maples for that reason, that and they are filthy with helicopters, and around here seems like every one is hollow! Don't matter the size either.

Well 2 hours of work this morning and boss man says FTS- we're going fishing.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

100-!07° here next two weeks but dry so not bad. Great for golf, even better with a 25 mph wind.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

How can golf be better with a 25 mile an hour wind?....does the wind blow the golf balls around?

Fred, the year? Late sixties, early seventies?....Johnny Carson was interviewing Jack Nicklaus's wife on the Tonight Show and Johnny asked her if she does anything to give her husband luck and she responded, "yes, "I kiss his balls". And Johnny says, "I bet that makes his putter stand up".

T Bone.....at the price I sell them at you can buy my guns and make money on them the next day....I posted earlier there's a guy who wants my like new pre war model 62 and it's going this week...you better hurry.

I love maple trees but only the good ones like Norway maples with the big leaves. Twice a year I get the leaf blower and walk on the roof and blow out the gutters. Don't believe there's a better shade tre
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well there 006, the air feels better when it is moving, 20-25 mph pretty standard for a summer afternoon. The wind doesn’t move the ball as much as people think unless you do the wrong thing with it.

Humidity is what makes the heat uncomfortable. Desert wind seems to move the humidity, lot of evaporation on a golf course, bone dry for miles around it. Humidity here can be 7-11%. High here would be low for you. After I acclimated to this I had to stop coming east in the summer.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! 7-11%????? Is that all over Southern California or just at the 7-11's? :D

I have a humidity gauge and about the lowest I've seen it......when paying attention to the gauge.....was 21%. I'd say it usually is in the 55-80% range.

The plants out back behind the house are all wilting and the hose with our water is no good. Although the water tastes just like Deer Park water it does have salt in it......salt based purification system........I got to fill the wheelbarrow up from the spring and I'll probably get a heat stroke wheeling it 50 yards.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Took a little ride with old Jeep today. Went out through the Burrill woods and cut through an old trail to Chase Hill fire tower. Last time I was at the tower was 9 years ago with my son. I climbed up and snapped a couple quick pics. I didn't linger as there were severe thunderstorms floating around. We had a gullywasher at home while I was gone.
I was alone so I only got a couple "poser pics" of the Jeep.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Boss's boat is in Keyport, we ran the 10 miles out to Sandy Hook to fish. As soon as we got to the Hook it was like someone turned on the AC! the ocean is still chilly compared to the bay.
No keeper fluke!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I was mowing and look up to see it was blacker than my ex-wife’s heart. Drove the mower into the casting shed and got inside before the thunder boomers started. Now loading.458 SOCOM rounds, well actually at the moment I am having a meeting with Pelosi and Wolfe but soon to return to loading 458’s.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Funny thing about real Jeepers, they love to show off their flexibility....(I'm not a real Jeeper, I just drive em.) My boy does the same thing with one tire on a rock or he parks 3" away from a thousand foot vertical cliff. Real Jeepers go out of their way to run over a 4' rock when the road next to the rock is nice and smooth.....I'm too much of a P to take chances anymore.......back in my Ford 4x4 days I was always scared of busting something with no money to fix it........Jay and my boy are in perfect positions to destroy stuff...their Jeeps are play toys with other vehicles to drive and even if either one of them busts something up they laugh it off and go buy another.

You want to hear something funny.......back when the rubicon's came out (2003?) a friend of my sons bought one, put 10 G's into it and beat it beyond recognition......his dad was a zillionaire........my boy told me he could have had it for 10's and it was only a year old....said there was not one piece of
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! Cool pic man.

Like I said before, I'm careful with my stuff. I wheel my Jeep, but I don't beat it. I'm careful so I don't bust nothing.
I got a guy coming with some guns Sunday. May be nothing, but you never know. Guy my dad went to school with.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad you got some relief from the heat Gunny.

Hey FW, you have a separate shed you load in? I've seen a bunch here that do that. I don't know anyone around here with a setup like that.
A HE shed? :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay....I was thinking if Gunny gets this Ranger job maybe he can hook us up to hunt on land that's restricted to normal people. We could borrow his Polaris 4 wheel drive swamp machine and maybe his guns. You could bring your snowmobile and I'd bring nothing but myself......OK, I'll bring some paper cups to put your imported beer into.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That could be arranged- there are hunting permits for county properties. First come first served to county residents then to 'outsiders ' . Cost is $28 per permit. Guys will stand inline overnight to get those permits.

We had lots of rumbling last night, never saw any lightning , guess I fell asleep before it started. Not much is wet this morning. Temp is 69.5 , water content is is 91% ! NW wind at 11 mph going to be a bit nicer today.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You supplying the beer Gunny?

Well, after months of trying to find them in stock, I finally got my synthetic GSR stock from Shop Ruger.com. It shaves almost a pound from the already light GSR with the laminate. Nice!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

OW my "HE shed" is multi functional. I cast in it but load in the basement. The shed also serves as the storage for the lawn mower, hunting gear, ammo cans that MAY have a round or two in them, a spare Cleveland block, my fishing stuff, some lead storage but not nearly all, ect. But it is where I do all my smelting, and casting.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Naw im not supplying the beer , but feel free to bring me a case of Molson Export! :D

Yep its raining, day called workwise. Guess after some lunch I'll try to get to making little bitty walnut chips.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ok gotcha!
My ingot lead is in the old man's garage. Rough lead is out back. Do all the melting and mixing in the garage. All loading stuff is in our basement gun rooms. We have a spare garage full of lawn tractors, mowers, snow blowers, 4 wheeler, etc. When I was younger, it was all motorcycles, dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, and sleds.

Haha sure Gunny. Molson export it is!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

i-dont-always-drink-beer-but-when-i-do-its-a-molson-export.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

HA!

Canadian lager is great beer. It's almost like the Canadians have some experience with it. :D
Of course, I'm close to the border and Canadian blood, so I may be a little biased.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I can't stand all these fruity IPAs. Some of the guys I shoot with go to Brooklyn to stand in line to spend 20 bucks on a 4 pack of fruity IPAs. They taste like , well I can't say here.

Rain, nice gentle rain- the kind we need most of the night. Now if the weather channel would actually give a local forecast...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

26ok31.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Beer should taste like beer. Not crazy about this stuff but it was free.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I hate all that stuff. Beer full of garbage that don't belong in beer. All for people who can't admit they don't like beer. Snowflakes.
Last weekend, the middle sons girlfriend had a BD party for him down on North Pond at a camp she rented. Beautiful place. I hauled his jet ski down for her. Later, everyone gets there and they lug up a keg in a bucket of ice. I think, finally, and head over and pour a cup. I took one sip and blurted out, "WHAT IN ALL THAT'S HOLY IS THAT?"
Some of that fruity "seltzer" you see everywhere now. Thank God the oldest kid came walking down the driveway with an 18pk of "real beer". Saved, in the nick of time.
This is why the world is the way it is now.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

FOUND!! My aftermarket heavy duty suspension for the Ranger. $159 each, have 2 on the way! I'm taking out the 2" lift on the front, I know that was most likely the cause.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So im at the chiropractor, just finishing up and my phone rings, couldn't answer. Voicemail from the County about the Ranger job! I returned the call, left my info and 5 minutes later I get another call back when can you come in ? Thursday at 4 is my interview!! Now for the rest of the story-
My chiropractor is a good buddy. Through him I have met and befriended the Head Ranger, he also bought a pup from me. So I got that on my side. Now the staff is normally 5 or 6 Rangers. They are down to 2 or 3. They need bodies in uniform asap. If this comes together I might have to splurge on a Marlin 25-20 !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Best of luck to you buddy! Those years and years of carpentry jobs are hard on the body. I have many friends who are builders and by their 50s they are in tough shape.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That my friend is exactly why I'm pursuing this job, knees and back would stop protesting daily if I could stop doing heavy manual labor! I gotta say I'm torn about leaving my trade, the guys I work with are great and we get along like brothers. Always have fun at work. This Ranger job is 4 days a week and that might give me the opportunity to get back into my shop to do furniture projects, more smithing,fishing and hunting not to mention health benefits!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I wish you luck Gunny, sounds like a dream job to me, as a gamekeeper I had to enforce poaching laws etc but had all the hassle of rearing Pheasants, Partridges and Mallards plus organising shoot days. Being paid to walk the woods with a firearm can hardly be described as work.. :wink:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thank you GK. What you did sounds like a dream job to me! Although I'm sure you are right about the hassles! I'm sure this job has them as well, people swimming in county owned water, leaving behind diapers full of tacos is one that I know about !! :lol:
As well as other trash, trespassing during hunting seasons.
Also get to assist in search & rescue !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That ain't fair! You guy get to talk about beer and my posts get deleted because of the "Most Interesting Man in Da World". You know how he leans to the side slightly? He's passing gas.

Anyway, I hand shoveled at least 500 lbs of thick slimy "natures putty".....clay....from the swamp area in a wheelbarrow, pushed it around 275 yards (2 trips) all the way to da end of our property near da road to fill in a ditch that's being made from run off from rain. Packed it all in solid.......nothing grows in clay so when it's hard I'll spray paint it green.....how dat foe red neckin'?---00

Go look at GK's picture of the most interesting man...see how he's leaning? He says, "I don't always F. but when I do, I F in Texas". :D

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

All this time I figured he just had scoliosis!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Stop using big words that a tart has to look up. Why can't you just say "bad genes"?

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Gee, I thought that everyone knew what scoliosis is. Just about everyone has it.

Slept in! Woke up at 0545!! How did I get so lucky?

Brr, it's chilly here- 57 degrees!

Ok Six I w I l l t r y t o n o t u s e b I g w o r d s , I f I d o I w I l l s p e l l t h e m s l o w l y.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Being as this still in the politics forum and I expect the last one to be deleted.... :|
most interesting man in the world quotes (67).jpg