Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

i Win page 169....thought it was 170
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's funny
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

How do people go through their whole lives and 99% of the people are bad. Thousands I know and 99% are great.

Met Felipe the new range guy today seems a fine soul.

One of the big writers didn’t like the 30-06. 25-06/32-06 lightning in a bottle. Another, said he was inadvertently commenting on his shooting. Emotional opinions? And personal experience trying to masquerade as overall truth.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Flank steak with various inclusions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What's a 32-06?
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's nasty looking meat. Ours is on the hoof in the morning and in our mouths by the afternoon.....that store bought meat comes from cows that are force fed vitamins and other unnatural "food" then sold to unsuspecting consumers for $40 a pound. I wouldn't eat that stuff...for real....it'll give you cancer........my in laws are in the meat business and know it all. .....you should hear the horror stories on how meat comes to your table, especially in high volume consumption areas like LA. where chemicals are used in the processing and slip past the inspectors.
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

That probably explains why some people stutter (double or triple post). :)
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

HAHAHAHAHA!

I tell ya.......
I watch a WW2 documentary without checking for a couple hours, go to bed, and look at the fun I miss!

Ain't nothing classier than an Obama chia pet. :D

I really gotta do something today........
I'm serious. I'm gonna. You watch and see!
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

On the meat, listed as flap meat, on sale $4.99, darker than normal meat, flank steak likely. Here is the uncooked color, advertised ad spiced. It is from the local Stater Bros., big operation. Survived all their products so far.

Would certainly be nice to have some farm to table option. Local vintner raises buffalo but pretty expensive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We've got that kind around here, too. But it doesn't usually look like that.
And you have to be very careful to make sure it isn't out of date or gone bad before you eat it. :D
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

If that was flank steak O.S. it would be twice the price. that looks like it could be the cap off of a top round , or a zillion other cuts that used to end up in the grinder. several butcher shops around here market cut's of beef I never heard of , kind of like like the "cut of the month Club". the biggest difference I see today in commercial meat is that it never ages anymore unless a high end company's have aging coolers, some restaurants do as well. aged beef has a way better flavor.
I have been buying supermarket beef, pork & poultry for fifty years. I can cut what I want and pick out the best. I bet that beef roll is Good!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

It turned out great. The meat from there has been very good. We’ve eaten at the best high end restaurants here. Ivan use this set up to cook indirect at 500-600° then finish quickly over the flame. Take something like whatever that is and cook 6-8 hrs at 250° and you get that Mexican meat flavor for tacos etc. aActually have turn that vortex small end up for the highest heat.

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

We cook indirect on the Weber charcoal Grill all the time . for Thanksgiving My Wife's brother called and said He won 2k gambling ,Get a BIG Standing Rib...I cut one 10 1/2# . it took about 3 hours on the grill . never had a better piece of Beef.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay...when the guys gave it to me I thought it was some kind of a joke or some other company made it....you know, like toilet paper with Hilary's face on it......but it's real from the same company that makes all of them.......I'm surprised the company didn't catch flak for it....with the kinky hair......

I'm gonna do it up real nice and of course, proper. I don't want anyone thinking I'm racist. Got to check instructions, may have to wait until the sun lasts longer.

Watch out for dark meat...or any expensive cut.... at the supermarket .......there's NO WAY we would eat any meat from ANY chain, except Whole Foods or the Fresh Market.....we deal near exclusively with the Amish or my in laws........meat has always been expensive and retailers have devised ingenious ways to make their meat look fresh, from colorings to re wrapping with a change of the expiration date. They also take better cuts and grind them up with fresher meat.

A worker comes in drunk from the night before and drops the meat on the floor and picks it up with hands he didn't wash after using the potty room?...rinse it and pat it down with a dirty towel.........you get a spiteful person who is mad at the world and who knows what he does.

Why do you think different dysentery diseases come from vegetables? OK, you have a mess of people picking tomatoes a mile from the main farmhouse...you think they are gonna walk back to use the bathroom? Heck no, they are gonna drop their Lincoln log right there and continue to pick YOUR tomatoes. When eating your vegetables, always look for brown spots.---006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You will never look at your food the same way ever again. So when your wife asks you tonight, "why are you examining your lettuce like that?".......and the thought and sight of someone wiping themselves with that head of lettuce that you just ate will forever be burned into your memory.... :D
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I hear you 45. Great way to do it. Yours was bigger I am sure.

We’ve done turkeys and chickens. You probably have too. These ribs were great.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I am careful where I dine, after working for local government environmental health departments for 30 years I have seen things that would turn your stomach.
Six you are correct on vegetables not only can they be handled by unsanitary people they are sometimes grown in soil fertilised with human waste, I have had to take photos as evidence of crop fields with human waste spread on top of the soil mostly only the condoms and sanitary towels etc were visible. Restaurants, food stores and slaughter houses were all inspected most got a pass but some got immediately closed down.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Its ALL USDA grade A+.

Some just have to pay more for the inspection.

My buddy I ride to work with raises beef cattle. We go in with my parents and buy a cow from him. I know what it ate and where. I know who butchered it.

Most of my vegetables though.......?
Well, I guess it's back to a dice roll for "poopie time". :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jayster....me too.....on knowing where our meat comes from.......NOTHING out of a can.......even the dogs get chicken breast...boiled...fresh......the cats? Eeeehhhh...cat food from Costco...

If I see "dark meat" it's a sure sign of decomposition.......if you look close at dark meat you will see little white things...sometimes they are still moving.

Another dreary day with cloudy overcast with a fine mist.....nasty....but, I did get a big surprise at the post office today.....-------006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Never had any problem with meat or veggies. Maybe it is not that hard to select good food and handle it right. But then not that prone to worry.

Center contact on the club face.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
On Fox News tonight they showed where a family asked the cops to do a "wellness check" on their daughter.....The cops body cam showed the cops entering this apartment in California and they asked the bro living there where his roommate was. On the couch was something covered up with a blanket....the cop lifts the blanket and there was the roommate---dead. The bro told the cop that she was sleeping and didn't want to be bothered. So the cops attempt to arrest the guy and the usual happened...he resisted....duh!!

Amazing...going about his business with a dead person in the room.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, but of he hadn't resisted (or most likely even if he does), they'll let him walk on a no cash bail anyway.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
Good....let them out on cash free bail......let them ALL OUT. In fact, don't even arrest them in the first place. Just let them go on and rob, steal, loot, murder, rape, smash up cars, and whatever else criminals do.

After all, they will do it in their own neighborhoods knowing full well of the consequences if they venture in neighborhoods like mine and yours. We don't have any crime that I know of and while I'm sure it happens, it's small enough that the word does not get passed around. Could not imagine having to live in a crime ridden area with needles, crack pipes, condoms, human feces, ho's on da corner, and other filth.

I do remember one time about a year ago the cops had a guy pulled over in front of my house for running a stop sign. Another time about 20 years ago some guy broke out of the county prison and that's all you could see was citizens walking around with guns....luckily for him, the cops got him a few hours later. I was outside with a Mini-14 with the helicopter overhead and we waved at each other.

Even the freaks of nature like this lgbtq and gay people don't show themselves.

Come February, we've been here 48 years and can't remember one time everything was locked up tight.
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Six wrote:"meat has always been expensive and retailers have devised ingenious ways to make their meat look fresh, from colorings to re wrapping with a change of the expiration date. They also take better cuts and grind them up with fresher meat.
A worker comes in drunk from the night before and drops the meat on the floor and picks it up with hands he didn't wash after using the potty room?...rinse it and pat it down with a dirty towel.........you get a spiteful person who is mad at the world and who knows what he does. "

The large company I retired from and still work at has strict policies about re-wrapping or changing code dates or re-grinding meat. if meat is short dated it gets reduced ,and if not sold by the sell by date the $$ amount are recorded and it is frozen and given to the Cleveland food bank or thrown out. the old school people who always did shady things ,re grindings meat, extending dates have over time died, retired or been fired. where I work We use separate saws and meat blocks for beef and pork. the grinder is washed rinsed and sanitized after EVERY use. All the beef that is cut and ground daily must be logged into the computer every day. there are six cameras in the meat dept watching anything that happens.
I lived all of the horror stories in supermarket meat for many years and saw it all . the industry started to change big time around 1990 and it is a far cry from what it once was. For the Better.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

.45colt glad to hear your company got it right, I wish I could say the same for over here, it is better but a lot corners get cut in the name of profit.

Although I can't go hunting , the last two days I've seen a white cat that has been hunting for mice along the hedgerow, my mom once owned a white cat that was a terrific hunter and I always admired its persistence and success despite its lack of camouflage.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

When my wife and i met, she had a white cat. It was a friendly little thing but numb as a post. It could barely hunt down its food dish.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You got that right 45 Colt,,,,,....and there's also strict rules about murder and smuggling drugs.......the meat you guys freeze or throw away actually winds up at the supermarkets in California because the Spanish speaking and other illiterates can't read the date codes. A company will go to extremes not to lose money......I too, was in the food industry and anytime the q.c.dept. detected a slight variation in the components, it was still sold, usually to a food bank, but......even at food banks people consume the goods......what? Is it OK for poor people to eat or drink substandard products.....Yea, there's rules but the longer I live the more more hypocrisy and breaking of the rules I see......

Ok, on to fun and games....what to do today?.....60 degrees!!!!.....

I'm headed to the bank......big loot (for my standards) has come my way....$62! -----006
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

"Is it OK for poor people to eat or drink substandard products....." Now that's Funny. :lol: .... My Wife has volunteered at the local food bank for Years. never had one complaint . half of the people getting free stuff have better cars than We do and the latest smart phone. maybe all the poor people should just stay home and eat each others dogs & cats. :lol: .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze....came back from the bank and I needed a wheelbarrow to hold all of the gold I got into the house. Hired 2 Brinks guards armed with 1921 Thompsons that were equipped with C drums to watch out for "those" with Kalifornia plates who don't like to work.....

Wasn't easy but it was worth the effort.----006 (secret agent who can't tell his wife where he is)

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wonder what the food quality was in the Middle Ages in rural England where many ancestors lived.

Gk, was on the 9th tee box and hit a tree. After a bit of a search those on the second tee were hailing me, seems it landed by them. Fellow there I had met before had his Irish Flat Cap. I complimented him as I had mine. He said his daughter got it in Ireland. His quite lovely daughter entered the conversation at this point to say she bought it in England and it further came out they had been on a road trip through England, Scotland and Wales in addition to Ireland and she got it in Cotswold. I think that is not too far from you?

Mine is from Donegal made of Harris Tweed from the Outer Hebrides. Will stay on in seemingly any wind.

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

“Wonder what the food quality was in the Middle Ages in rural England where many ancestors lived.”

Yep, and they died by the 10’s of thousands too. Sounds like you may be longing for those days.
Trump 2024

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Not at all just a comparative idea. Those who survived are the stock now to some degree. Now this idea that because some food is bad does not mean all food is bad, likely a small portion. Now harry you can’t tell me that you can’t go to the supermarket or local small market and pick out good food. I certainly can, my wife’s track record is tops. We are likely living in the best food supply situation that has ever existed.

You can find the bad side of anything if that is your inclination.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't think food is "bad" in regards to spoilage. I think it's bad from what is put into it through gene tampering, chemical additives, pesticides, and a host of other things we dont know about.
The problem is, if these processes stop now, we will all starve to death or go broke paying for food.
Next stop.......Soylent Green. :D

It's that dystopian future we all read about.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

.45colt wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:25 am "Is it OK for poor people to eat or drink substandard products....." Now that's Funny. :lol: .... My Wife has volunteered at the local food bank for Years. never had one complaint . half of the people getting free stuff have better cars than We do and the latest smart phone. maybe all the poor people should just stay home and eat each others dogs & cats. :lol: .
I'll tell ya what's funny 45....."on the poor people driving nicer cars and the latest smart phone." Yep! I agree...and guess who is paying for it? Me and you, Jay and Harry.....when Biden caused all of the rift with the gasoline and then handing out money to lazy people.......by screwing with the crude oil, cancelling leases, and closing the pipeline EVERYTHING went up as the price was just passed on...to the ones who have the money. It's being spread out in many different ways so we don't notice it.....

For example, our electric bill went up 40%...my in laws electric bill DOUBLED as they are commercial.....so by giving lazy people, natures misfits, the lgbtq and gays free stuff, it had to come from somewhere. Do you think this stupid Juneteenth federal holiday is free? Heck no, we all pay for that....BILLIONS of dollars just flew away in a windstorm and you know what???, those "poor people" are still gonna be "poor people" when they wake up in the morning and the working class will still struggle and have to think in order to stay afloat.

It really don't pay to work or to own anything anymore.....just sit back and have it handed to you.....you may smell bad and have to live on the street, but hey! ..you won't have to work.

I took this off of Fox News yesterday.....looks like Kalifornia is having a "tent sale".---006

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OW, certainly an issue and requires more vigilance. Most of it is not under our control. And, there are those who like it. The meatless burgers for instance. Look at the 20 or so ingredients including a laxative. Certain things that come as buzz words some want to believe in like plant based. They trot new ones all the time for the herd.

Food box thrown aside at our office complex. Homeless camps all over in Kali, miles of it near San Diego.

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I watch it every day and usually switch the channel. I'm glad it gets cold here as We don't have to worry much about people living in the woods. I f people would see what happened to the house next door to Me most would be :shock: place is all boarded up , missing windows . neighbor destroyed the place over the last six years. getting a disability from being in the marines in Iraq. no job , PTSD, drugs and totally out of control . telling everybody He had a problem with Me. the Sherriff says its always the neighbor I said Good!.He got in enough trouble the courts offered him a trip to prison or the VA hospital in Erie. IFFFFFF he ever gets out We pray He goes to Kaliforinia to be with his Mom . our grand kids and any people who try to be decent and work are screwed forever to pay for all this stuff the dems are dishing out.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Vigilance nothing. It's all a LAW it has to be there. No escaping the machine.

Yup...everyone scratching their heads wondering why they can hire anyone or get people to work.
That's cause it don't pay. They take it all from you, then punish you some more.
That's why crime is so bad. It PAYS. That's tax and confiscation free. Plus, you still qualify for all the communist giveaway programs. That's where the money is. And.....nowadays if you cet caught, they just let you go.
Win-win.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Vigilance on your part as to what you choose to eat and where you get it. We live in about opposite environments in this country. Only visiting there over the years I don’t know the choices.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oooooohhhhh.......let the log float down the stream, down the stream, down the stream...........let the log float down the stream aaaaannnnnndddddd it will sink. :D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

WTH? Hahaha.

Let the log swirl in the bowl...... :D

Supposed to go up and work tomorrow. Now the weather is going to screw me. It was supposed to be nice. Now its snowing. What a mess this winter has been so far.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh you lucky dog! You get to drive 53 miles in the snow! Well, if you have to work tomorrow, you better leave now and bring lots of food and a full tank of Bidens $6 gas.

Oooohhhh......log, log, old fat log, floating down the stream.......merrily, merrily, merrily, the log can't get on the team. :D

So that all means, go hook up your huntin' cabin to the back of the Gladiator......you can sleep in it because the snow will be 10' deep after you punch out...while I'm in front of the fireplace....oh wait...it's 60 outside...---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha no. Not my job work. Work up to camp. That's way more fun. And a lot closer. Only 17 miles.

And......I get to drive through Cornville. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Watching the news.......it was a very pleasant evening on Mew Years Eve in Philly...only 12 people were shot........today, there was a shoot out and a bullet came through a door and hit some lady n the foot.......then a bro pick pocket took some white guys wallet and the white guy chased after him....the white guy was instantly swarmed by a mob of bro's and beat to a pulp......

The city of brotherly love...philly

......and the beat goes on..........
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oooohhhh Cornville...you really are a lucky dog.....when going through it are you gonna stop and see a movie, go to the bank, or possibly buy something at the Home Depot in Cornville?
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:38 pm Oooohhhh Cornville...you really are a lucky dog.....when going through it are you gonna stop and see a movie, go to the bank, or possibly buy something at the Home Depot in Cornville?
Probably do all that from the bar stool, since there all in the same building :D
Trump 2024

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey now boys. Hackin on Cornville again?

Ok...here another Cornville story.....
They way I heard it, there was supposedly a rumor going around back in the day of a spur line getting run up through Cornville. In anticipation, a rail station was built at the corner of what is now rt.150 and the East Ridge rd.
Obviously, this never happened. When, where, and certainly why this whole thing happened is beyond me. The building sat empty and unused all my life and my dad said it had always been there that he could remember. He is where I got the story from, so.......
In the last couple years, someone cleaned it all up and is living in it. Believe it or not, the building is in good shape.

Thank you for tuning in for another episode of "Hick Stories".
I'm your host, OldWin.
Be safe out there everyone.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Fox News this morning had a big segment on Six's favorite city, Philly is looking for more Cops. offering a 2k bonus to those who sign up. Six can feel much safer now :lol: .!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

harry wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:22 am
Sixgun wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:38 pm Oooohhhh Cornville...you really are a lucky dog.....when going through it are you gonna stop and see a movie, go to the bank, or possibly buy something at the Home Depot in Cornville?
Probably do all that from the bar stool, since there all in the same building :D
Now THAT is what I call my style of humor. :D yea, a Home Depot where the only products you can buy are nails, a shovel, and of course a refrigerator for one 'ses.....(one can).....

Yea 45....they are shooting each other up in philly like flies......this came off the screen last night.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

........and the beat goes on........

See....
This is how we turn pages......lots of fun and games.......

Getting a new water heater installed....the guys are tearing up our basement...bang! bang!......young kids.....I was already b.s. with them telling them about the old days when a cop pulled us over and we were drinking, the cops would take our beer and drink it themselves......and how people have more teeth today than in my time.....kind of like Jay's world today.---006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea, I tell ya...the news is entertainment.....last month there was a shooting and 99 cases were found on the ground.....there was more but "99" was the highest placard they had. Remington and Federal contracted with the city for the used brass they find. As the crow flies Philly is about 15 miles away,,,20 to the nearest edge by car but most of the shootings are in north philly which is about 25 miles away......on a clear silent night you can hear the bang! bang! but that's only if they are using their "foteys". lesser calibers like 25's and 32 shorts get muffled out by the traffic.

Another thing they do is have these contests on "what gun can eject the highest".....they hold their guns "hoody style" and blast away. The basketball players usually win because they are taller. Geeze, if I took my Uzi there I'd win because that baby really flings em....but by the same token, I'd probably get robbed of the Uzi....

Oh I tell ya, there's a new story everyday with lots of fun and games going on.......there's none of that pretend "I care about you" going on in these parts. .......and here, in s.e.Pa, the truth is more important than "being nice" :D ----006
Model A Uzi’s