Powder Characteristics,Physical and Chemical

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
milton
Levergunner 2.0

Powder Characteristics,Physical and Chemical

Post by milton »

I do not remember where I found this site but if you need a lot of information concerning smokless powders go to : http://www.ilrc.ucf.edu/powders/
Lots of useful information!
"Knowledge without understanding is a dangerous thing. For a little knowledge entices us to walk its path, a bit more provides the foundation on which we take our stand, and a sufficient amount can erect a wall of knowledge around us, trapping us in our own ignorance."
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Powder Characteristics,Physical and Chemical

Post by earlmck »

That's great! Thanks for the link, milton. It is really nice to see the shape and size of the many many powders that old QuickLoad references.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
GonnePhishin
Senior Levergunner

Re: Powder Characteristics,Physical and Chemical

Post by GonnePhishin »

Yes, thanks for the link. Most informative.
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

"I know not what course other men may take, but as for me, Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry