o/t forum pictures

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gary rice
Levergunner 2.0

o/t forum pictures

Post by gary rice »

im a dummy with computers. ive read the instructions for posting pics on this site but i just dont get it. ive got some photos uploaded in photo bucket but ill be darned if i can figure out how to get them here. HELP
g rice
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

there's a sticky near the top of the topic lists that tells how.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Under each pic in photobucket, the last deal is listed as IMG Code, just click on that, hit {ctrl} C and the go back to your post and place the cursor where you want the pic (best on it's own line), then hit {ctrl} V and viola, pics in your post.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

What's your album link?
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
gary rice
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gary rice »

Hobie wrote:What's your album link?
i dont know hobbie, is that the name of the album?
g rice
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

gary rice wrote:
Hobie wrote:What's your album link?
i dont know hobbie, is that the name of the album?
The Album Link would be the URL at the top of the page where your album is.

For example, the link to this particular thread on the forum is:

viewtopic.php?t=6166

Look up there where you can see that text string. That is where you'd find the link to your album when you're in photobucket, looking at your pictures. So, how can you copy it? Click with your left mouse button at the right side of the URL (the test string up there) Hold the button down and drag the mouse pointer to the left until the whole string is highlighted. Release the mouse button and then click the RIGHT mouse button right over the text. A little menu should pop up. Choose "copy". It is now in your "clip board" Now answer this topic here and in the text area right click with your mouse and choose "paste" - the link should show right up.

You can now make that link "clickable" - highlight it just like you did when you copied it, only this time click on 'URL' right above the message area and the forum will insert the code necessary.

Hope this helps. :)
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
gary rice
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gary rice »

it did help alot, thanks as i think this old dummy has it now. i just previewed the photo's i took and they didnt come out the way i wanted so ill take some new one's. but, i can now work it though.
g rice