Three days at the range

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Three days at the range

Post by Paladin »

The new barreled upper I got from Proof Research came in and I am getting ready for a work trip and needed to break in the barrel to SOTIC guidelines so spent two days on the range working on it. Weather was GREAT as the rain only came down at night. The process has a lot of down time while waiting for solvents to do their thing so brought my guide gun and girlfriends new Walther to play with and reset. The .30 cal (7.62x39) AR on the cleaning stand is to keep anyone from playing with my toys. (A problem that has happened a couple of times in WV at public ranges where people are robed when trying to leave with empty firearms)
Just thought I would share some photos. Add a day and some toys at another range and finishing the work on the AR-10.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Paladin on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is not the critic who counts
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Two days at the range

Post by 1894 »

Looks like time well spent .
Phil