348 A Frames

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
33wcfshooter
Levergunner 1.0

348 A Frames

Post by 33wcfshooter »

Anyone tried the new 348 A frames in the 348 Winchester? If so how did they work on game? I've been thinking of trying them but don't know if there any better then the hornady's I've used for years. Also, since there partition designed with copper jackets is there any special load data for them?
Thanks in advance for any info.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Re: 348 A Frames

Post by vancelw »

Is Swift making them now?
I own a lot of Hornady 200s and Winchester Silvertips, but all I've actually used on game has been Barnes 220gr. Haven't had reason enough to spring the extra bucks for what A-frames usually cost

(that, and I've got enough 348 components to fight off the entire zombie horde all by my lonesome :oops: )

I have seen A-frames in action out of RKrodle's .45 Colt and was impressed.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle