UPDATE-Need price check & info - Marlin M-30 TK.......

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Boreman
Levergunner 3.0

UPDATE-Need price check & info - Marlin M-30 TK.......

Post by Boreman »

Local pawn shop has a 30tk for $229.00. I have never heard of one until I saw this one. Neat little rifle in 30-30. From what I read they were made for K-mart back in the 80's. I guess that is the K in the model no. What is the T in the model no? Any one have a pro or con comments on the rifle or its history? Thanks ,Boreman
Bought the Marlin for $225.00. Thanks for the info on the rifle.Nice addition to the collection. Rifle has a nice Bushnell 3x9 on top.I think I did OK !!!!!!
Last edited by Boreman on Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model-71's forever !!!!
NRA Patriot Life Member
Endowment level
FOPA #5
GOA,Inc
WVCDL,INC
edwardyoung
Levergunner 2.0

Post by edwardyoung »

T is for Texan(straight grip). I've had a couple. Loved them, except for the crossbolt safety. I think it's worth $229 all day.
DerekR
Levergunner 2.0

Post by DerekR »

If it is the straight grip with the 2/3rds magazine, and I think it is, I'd get that gun.
Derek aka "shootnfan"
Middle Tennessee

24 hours in a day.....24 beers in a case. Coincidense? I think not.
wm
Senior Levergunner

Post by wm »

Buy it.....or post the info because I KNOW someone here will want it at that price.

Wm