OT - Jeff Quinn - Ruger LCP

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
salvo
Senior Levergunner

OT - Jeff Quinn - Ruger LCP

Post by salvo »

Jeff I enjoyed your review on the Ruger’s New LCP Lightweight .380 Pocket Pistol. I have never been interested in any of the Ruger "Centerfire" autos, but this one looks like a great little pocket gun for CCW.

http://www.gunblast.com/Ruger-LCP.htm
ScottS

"No arsenal, no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."
-- Ronald Reagan
Rod WMG
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Rod WMG »

Made me want to run out and buy one!
A man's heart devises [or schemes] his way, but the LORD directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9
AndyM
Levergunner 3.0

Post by AndyM »

I own the Kel-Tec .380 and have been pleased with it, but at the time if Ruger had a comparable product - I no doubt would have bought the Ruger.
nemhed
Senior Levergunner

Post by nemhed »

I'm not slamming anyone's Keltec, but the Ruger looks more refined and finished. I wonder how they compare back-to-back. P380s could be had on sale last year around here for about $230, but I bought a used Colt Detective Special for the same money. Now maybe I should check out the LCP.