Good guy report - Ben T

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
cowboykell
Levergunner 2.0

Good guy report - Ben T

Post by cowboykell »

Ben T mentioned an 1895 Marlin 45-90 in a post awhile back that he had seen in a gun shop. Ben T gave me the contact info for the gun shop but the shop didn't have internet capability. Ben T went back to the shop, took pics and sent them to me. I want to thank Ben T for his time and for the nice 45-90 headed this way.
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

THAT SUCKS ! Now what am I going fondle when I go into that shop. :lol:

They asked me last week if I sent you the pics. I didn't hear from you so I just figured it wasn't what you were looking for.

That's a nice honest gun for it's vintage. I'm sure your going to be the only kid on the block with one of those. I'm glad it worked out for you.

By the way I like the shops without internet capabilitiies. Keeps prices reasonable.
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

Cowboy;
Please post pics and some range reports to make the .45-90 folk less lonley amongst all these .45-70 shooters.
.45-70 and .45-90 (tip, big ones on the right)
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/