Ahhhhhhh, YES !

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Ahhhhhhh, YES !

Post by Pete44ru »

Yep, those were the days..................... :roll:

Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Ahhhhhhh, YES !

Post by Blaine »

This was my first BB gun....it was far and away more powerful than the levers...

Old #25....the 50 round mag. unscrewed from the end of the bbl, and you filled up the "tube" on the mag.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

You'll shoot your EYE out...! :o :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
1894c

Post by 1894c »

i see them at the LGS every Christmas...i need to get one...then i'll be ready for black bart... :)
Last edited by 1894c on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
damienph
Senior Levergunner

Post by damienph »

A 1000 shot Red Ryder. Finally, a rifle that I can load on Sunday and really shoot all week. I'm in!!!
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

I`ll be breaking my old Red Ryder out to use on my new rocking horse we`re building. :lol:
Shot a bear with mine once but he just laughed at me. :roll:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
junkbug
Levergunner 2.0

Post by junkbug »

Do any of you remember a Daisy BB gun that looked much more like a Winchester than the Red Ryder? I never had one, but swore a friend down the street did. I never saw them for sale at JC Pennys or KMart, but he had much older brothers, so his Daisy may have been older than we were.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

junkbug wrote:Do any of you remember a Daisy BB gun that looked much more like a Winchester than the Red Ryder? I never had one, but swore a friend down the street did. I never saw them for sale at JC Pennys or KMart, but he had much older brothers, so his Daisy may have been older than we were.

It's the Daisy Winchester 1894, still for sale @ $99.95

http://www.daisy.com/shopping/customer/ ... 252&page=1

I had a Model 25 pump when I was a teenager - I used to hold the trigger back while I pumped out a shot for each pump, just like my old Ithaca Model 37 pump shotgun.

madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Me and my one Bro had Sheridan Silver Streaks.(as teenagers)

We would put on several coats/heavy army coats lastly----motorcycle helmets w/face shields and shoot each other.
It was our early version of paintball in the early 70's :wink:
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Heck, my brother and I never used any heavy coats or helmets.

It was all fun and games until someone started bleeding. :roll:

I once cornered a racoon with my Daisy that was so big that I was afaid to shoot at him. I was worried that he'd just get upset and then come get me. :oops: :lol:

:mrgreen:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

My two brothers and I all had Red Ryder BB-guns. Dad controlled the BB supply, but we had the guns in our room. We discovered that they would shoot small stones if you dropped them down the barrel. A bit later we discovered that we could buy our own BB's. So we horded them. :D We didn't even put on heavy clothes for some of the BB gun wars! :shock: One day we got int an argument and had a war inside. Finally stopped when I pegged my brother in the forehead. Decided that was too close for comfort. Amazing we didn't shoot out an eye or knock out a tooth. Later my Mom discovered a broken picture on the wall. That was hard to explain! :oops:

I still have my Dad's original Red Ryder from the 1940's, and mine from the 1960's. The day Y2K was born I ran out to K-Mart to buy him one so the receipt would have his birth date. All three hang in his room now! :D :D :D