What am I missing here!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Gun Smith
Levergunner 3.0

What am I missing here!

Post by Gun Smith »

Re: Gunbroker # 92962151. Restocked, reblued, wrong screw in dust cover. It is a first model gun, but $2500.00, so far? What gives?
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

link?
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

This is how it works: There is a very limited amount of first model 73's. Probobaly only 10% ever survived. Demand is high-Supply is low. Some people will do anything to have one, even to the point of buying a reblued piece of junk with replaced parts in the hope that it will hold them over until something better comes along so..........they pay through the nose.

I sold one three years ago (serial #71XX) for 1600. It was all original in parts, but missing the dust cover and had no original finish left.

Its usually the young guys just getting in the game who do this--They eventually learn from the "school of hard knocks"-------Sixgun
Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..