Harrisonburg Virginia Gun Show

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Harrisonburg Virginia Gun Show

Post by 6pt-sika »

I made the trip over the Blue Ridge mountains today to attend a C&E Gun Show in Harrisonburg VA.

As always I was looking for Marlin's and possibly some decent Ideal/Lyman stuff , or any old moulds I can use in my rifles .

So with great anticipation I entered the show building .

The place was crowded I will say that :?
However the powers that be put the tables so close together it was virtually impossible to make your way up and down the aisles .

Now that would not be an issue with me if they had used all the area to best use !
However the aisles for the customers were barely wide enough for 2 people to pass and the area behind the tables was wide enough to drive a car through .

Now I may be wrong here , but I thought the paying customers coming thru the doors are the whole reason for the show to be there ! And if you cannot get thru and or see whats on the tables , whats the point of being there :shock:

So with that being said I think my desire to attend anymore C&E Shows will be rethought many many many times before I go again :!:
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
MikeS.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by MikeS. »

C&E doesn't do that in their show in Dulles.

Did you say anything to them? If not, send them an e-mail. they seem like good people.
MikeS.

Master Mason
Worshipful Master of Triluminar Lodge 117
Jefferson county, WV.