Where do you live and what do you do for a living?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Where do you live and what do you do for a living?

Post by RIHMFIRE »

Well.. we have done this before.....
but we have a lot of new members now...
and it would be nice to get the guys that live near each other
to get together....and do some shooting or hunting..anyway...
I live in Volusia County Florida about 12 miles
south of the Daytona Int'l Speedway in a ranch style home
surrounded by horse and cattle ranchettes
I'm in the architecture and construction business...
The small firm i work for does a lot of commercial retail stores
from malls, strip shopping centers to big box retail, medical offices,
custum homes once in a while....I dont know about you guys..
but we are swamped with work.....and we have jobs from atlanta
to miami.... bad economy my @$$...
My hobbies include all the shooting sports, sporting clays, skeet,
trap, and plinking with my levers. I also enjoy hunting, fishing,
and camping....But hunting is my passion...or obsession....
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

I live in York Pa and teach Mechanical Engineering in Baltimore at Johns Hopkins University. I also own a small Fluid power solutions provider type business. I am also a partner of Leadership Connections, an International organization focussed on resourcing under-resourced christian leaders around the globe.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
TCB in TN
Levergunner 2.0

Post by TCB in TN »

I live in middle TN, (imagine that :wink: ) I have recently begun my 2nd carear. After 15+ years in the corporate world (inventory control and computer projects) I decided to become a teacher. Graduated Tenn. Tech University in Dec. 2006 and have been teaching since then. I currently teach 6th grade Math, Science, and Social Studies, assistant coach for football, and coach both junior varsity and varsity boys basketball. My hobbies include first and foremost chasing my kids, and keeping up with my wife, then raising and riding Tn walking and racking horses, I coach an indoor girls soccer team (my daughter plays), I raise chickens, go to church, and of course enjoy my guns. I am an equal opportunity gun nut. I love everything from EBR's and milsurps to my pistols and revolvers, and especially love my lever guns. My boys love to hunt, shoot, with my daughter joining them in the shooting part. So I tend to lean towards a lot of rim fire stuff, but overall I tend to collect and shoot a lot more these days where I used to be a big hunter.
shooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by shooter »

I live in Roswell, NM. Currently I work for a painter, and I'm in the process of getting my real estate license. Hopefully I'll be making a total, drastic change of careers in the near future, but we'll see how that goes. I enjoy shooting, hunting, fishing, football, and that's about it. I don't get to fish much after moving to the desert, go figure. Hunting is my favorite, followed closely by shooting. I just like guns, how's that? That sums it up a little better.
‎"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" - Samuel Adams
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

I live in Yuma, AZ in the winter and Lander, WY in the summer. I am retired and dont do a darn thing!! :lol:
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

I'm self employed, and build log cabins and rustic style frame houses and cabins, generally on spec. I'm a little ways out of Cody Wyoming.
jengel
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jengel »

NW Kansas and I currently work for a local corporation as the manager/gunsmith for a new gunshop. Website is below. We hope to be open for business on or by May 1. We will be a dealer for the Benelli family, Liberty Safes, Glock, Springfield Armory, Savage, Rock River Arms, Kings Shadow Camo, CRKT Knives and many others.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Shower attendant and back-scrubber at the YWCA in CA. :wink:

-Tutt
Gun Runner

Post by Gun Runner »

N. Calif. (up near donner summit) Retired at 37 1/2 after 20 yrs in the Navy in 77. Worked a bunch of diffrent jobs bumming around the country, and started my S/S at 62(now 67). Quit my last job a year ago. Now shoot, reload, fish, and teach my 7yr old grandaughter and 4 yr old grandson things I think they should know, with much DISMAY to my daughter. Life is good.

Gun Runner
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

CowboyTutt wrote:Shower attendant and back-scrubber at the YWCA in CA. :wink:

-Tutt
HAHAHA. How do I apply for that job. :wink:

Oceanside, Ca at the moment. USMC
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
j schott
Levergunner

Post by j schott »

I live in Brogue Pa. I am a site superintendent for a construction co. We build / rebuild water, sewage treatment, chemical treatment plants. Work is good.
I enjoy shooting sports, hunting and fishing.
NRA life member
NMLRA member
pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Post by pharmseller »

Linn County, Oregon, also known as God's Country. I'm in pharmaceutical sales.
I have a place in the hills east of town. Deer, turkeys, and last year I saw elk (just one time) from my front door. Okay, I was looking through my spotting scope, but still...

Here's the place:

here's some friends:

here's my buddy with a 4' bull snake:

We have a lot of fun!

Quinn
We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other.

General George C. Marshall, 1942
tabingcolt
Levergunner

Post by tabingcolt »

Right now I'm doing training in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates.

Returning to my home in the White Mountains of Arizona in July, 8000 ft. in the Apache-Sitgraves national forest. About 2 miles to go shooting beside a beautiful pond where many deer and elk come down to water every evening. My idea of paradise.

Great hunting (deer, elk turkey ducks) and fishing there. Semi retiring, so lots of time for recreation.

Last edited by tabingcolt on Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
jbm1968
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jbm1968 »

I live in Korea now (1 week in country), my family is in the Peoples Republic of California. I am in the U.S. Army.
Jonathan

Soldier
NRA Life Member
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

We live in central Missouri. I was born about an hour from where we currently reside.

I work as a Master Technician for a Kia dealership. This summer will mark my 20th year fixing cars. Not sure if that's good or bad. :?

Really it's been pretty good to me. In fact, I am going to California next week to compete in the Kia National Cup, a competition for Kia Master Techs. I made it through district and regional competitions and earned one of 16 places in the National competition. The top four techs in the National Cup will make up the US team and travel to Korea for the Kia Skills World Cup. Wish me luck! :D

Bullard4075
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bullard4075 »

HEY RIHMFIRE .... I was born and raised in Ormond -By-The Sea !!!

I live in Billings, Montana now and I am an Air Traffic Controller.
"Any man who covers his face and packs a gun is a legitimate target for any decent citizen"
Jeff Cooper
bogus bill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bogus bill »

Retired night watchman for lockheed. Probley hold all time worlds record anywhere for graveyard shift 35 years, if overtime counts maybe 70 years. I and the wife retired to utah. I like my guns and exploreing with the quad. Heres me and my caregiver.
new pig hunter
Senior Levergunner

Post by new pig hunter »

Living in SoCal. Mechanical engineer by schooling. Retired Navy Seabee. Recently retired from Boeing.

Cheers,

Carl
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

jbm1968 wrote:I live in Korea now (1 week in country), my family is in the Peoples Republic of California. I am in the U.S. Army.
I spent 4 years 9 months and some few days in the ROK. BlaineG is another vet of the ROK experience. Which post?

BTW, I'm in ______ (look at my profile) and am retired from the military, caring for my Mom and working at American Art and Antiques....
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Bullard4075 wrote:HEY RIHMFIRE .... I was born and raised in Ormond -By-The Sea !!!

I live in Billings, Montana now and I am an Air Traffic Controller.
We used to have a time share in Ormond...
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
edsguns
Levergunner 2.0

Post by edsguns »

I live in north central Tennesse, after retiring from the Army in '96 where I was a pilot all my career. I'm a realtor now and enjoy the freedom it gives me to hunt after missing a lot of seasons being too busy in my previous career. I enjoy deer hunting as much as I possibly can and might travel to 3 or 4 different staes to pursue my favorite hobby. I collect guns as well, with my greatest interest being big game rifles. Actually it's difficult to say which is my number 1 passion between hunting and guns. (after family, of course). I got to see a good bit of the country and world in my previous carrer, so I'm pretty content to enjoy being a homebody now except for hunting trips and trips back to the northeast to visit family.
We are responsible for leaving the same legacy of freedom and rights given to us for our children and grandchildren.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I'm independently wealthy and live off of a measly monthly income of $20,000 from a trust that I inherited when I was 6. I travel to all of the better gunshows and spend all my time buying high condition Winchesters and first generation Colts. Once in a while I luck out on original 95% '74 sidehammer Sharps rifles. I am fortunate enough to be able to hire a guy fulltime that does all of my casting and reloading. This enables me to shoot roughly 2K per week through the old guns.

I usually get up around 9 or 10 and head out to the backyard range that has steel targets at 50 yard increments from 50 yards to 1600. I have huge 200' walls on either side of the range to block the wind and artificial lighting at night in case I want to test out a new acquisition. I keep a Hummer at the range for driving down to set up the targets.

After a hard day shooting, my reloading guy cleans the guns and I retire to my private movie theater to watch a movie. My wife, Sue, a former Playboy Playmate russels me up some food and then a dip in the hot tub with a thrice weekly sponge bath by the expert hands of Sue.

Ha! I'm just a Teamster peon forklift operator for a major soft drink manufacturer with 35 years of seniority. Hope to be able to retire in 9 years.------------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

bogus bill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bogus bill »

Sixgun, I know you are just funning us and you real name is hank williams jr.
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

I live in MO and build transmissions for a living.
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Lancaster, Ca. - As of thursday I will have practiced Blair Upper Cervical chiropractic here for 30 years.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Jeff Pitts
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Jeff Pitts »

Sixgun wrote:I'm independently wealthy and live off of a measly monthly income of $20,000 from a trust that I inherited when I was 6. I travel to all of the better gunshows and spend all my time buying high condition Winchesters and first generation Colts. Once in a while I luck out on original 95% '74 sidehammer Sharps rifles. I am fortunate enough to be able to hire a guy fulltime that does all of my casting and reloading. This enables me to shoot roughly 2K per week through the old guns.
Dang! You had me after this paragraph! :lol: :lol:

If you'd stopped there I'd been lookin' ya up to see if *I* could clean yer guns :D :D

Jeff
geobru
Levergunner 3.0

Post by geobru »

I live in western washington now, but have lived in Oregon, Minnesota and Idaho. Spent 25 years working as a forester and timber cruiser. I now buy timberland for a large timber company.

I love flyfishing and tying flys and am just getting into reloading so I can shoot my 86's in 40-82 and 45-90 without breaking the bank with every shot!

Also like to backback in the Cascades and lake hop and watch the wildlife.

Oh, I like to hunt deer and elk, but due to three moves in 5 years, and my refusal to buy out of state tags for the state I am living in, I have missed several seasons, but watch out this year!! :D
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

I am from Ridgefield Washington , about 15 mi. north of Portland OR.
I am a lawn and garden equipment mechanic for the local Stihl/Toro dealer.
At 61 years old, I dont think I will work full time much longer.
I am vice president of Wolverton Mt. Gun club at Ariel WA. (235 members at present). :wink:
I mostly enjoy collecting and shooting Marlin and Winchester leverguns and casting and loading ammo. I have a small machine shop that comes in handy to make loading tools and to repair,modify and maintain guns and loading equipment. :wink:
wm
Senior Levergunner

Post by wm »

Bay City, Michigan.......at the base of Michigan's thumb. With one of the finest bodies of water for perch, walleye, and waterfowling a mile from my front door I spend way too much time as a transporation superviser for "North East Michigan's leading newspapers".

Wm
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

I live in Northwest Arkansas, and grew up on the farm I now own. I have been working construction for close to 30yrs, and I raise cattle. I have always loved to hunt, and have been a certified gun enthusiast all of my life. I also like to ride motorcycles and I own a couple of Harleys.

I love shooting fine side by side shotguns, Leveraction rifles, and all kinds of handguns.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I live in central Fla. The winter strawberry capital of the world, Plant City. I've been a truck driver for the last 28 years, the last nine of which have been with the same company.
I like fly fishing especially in salt water and shooting anything with a projectile.
I've not fully explored the beauty and grace of a longbow, but I'm working on it.

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
PPpastordon
Levergunner 2.0

Post by PPpastordon »

Five days out of the week I work for INDOT on a survey crew. I get to work out in God's world and love it. Well, maybe it isn't so fun when the temp is zero or less; but summer will come back!
Seven days out of the week I work for Jesus. That is good work (if you can call it work) no matter what the weather.
The other days I just relax! :D :D :D :roll:

I live in Crawfordsville, IN. I have also lived in NY, KY, VA, IL, CA, KS, and AK. Who knows, maybe even somewhere else.
Grace and Peace.
Pastordon
Pastordon's Blog
The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know. (1 Cor. 8:2)
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And how is Clifton Clowers?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Hook686
Levergunner

Post by Hook686 »

Seem to be a few mechanical engineers on this board. I am also a mechanical engineer, only retired from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. I am a disabled veteran of the Cold War era ... a nuke got me, but it was only a 'flesh wound'. Here in Northern California I find life good ... plenty of shooting and an abundance of coyote.

Post by gregd »

I live on 20 acres about 40 miles east of Bakersfield Ca. and am a superintendent for a large construction company which I hope to retire from in the next ten years. I come from a family of loggers and miners dating back to the gold rush and have enjoyed employment in both those fields. Love to hunt, fish, collect old winchesters and old bottles when I'm not looking for native american artifacts. My perfect pastime among all is hanging out with my 1 year old which is pretty cool to do when your 50 years young. Bought him his first deer rifle this year, a .307 Win, we'll wait until he's 2 before we start lessons. :)

Greg
CEMENTHEAD
Levergunner 3.0

Post by CEMENTHEAD »

I live in West Warwick, Rhode Island. Moved here in '98 after 9 years with the US ARMY, of which I spent 2 tours of the R.o.K( 1st@ Camp Nimble, 2nd@ Camp Stanley). I am now employed (rather blissfully) with the telephone company, where I perform duties as a Slice Service Technician. I spend my days tinkering with anything electrical or mechanical. When I'm bored with that I saltwater fish and hunt.   :lol: I feel like I'm applying for an online date....  :lol: Thanks,  Tom
Wes
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Wes »

I see a few others here from Wyoming, which is where I'm from. I live on and run the family ranch here in SW Wyoming. Been in our family since the 1860's. Still harness a team every morning to feed cattle. Still like those old leveractions. Still like horses better than 4 wheelers. I hope my kids have better sense than me.
Like I said, the pay ain't worth a darn, but the benefits are real good. I shoot when I feel like it, there's deer and moose all around me daily, and the fishing is good almost at my front door. The only neighbors close enough to here me yell are my brothers, and my parents.
Our hobbies are shooting, hunting, fishing, packing horses and mules.
txpete
Departed Friend

Post by txpete »

full time bum and gun nut that likes lugers :D .
retired in 94 from the army as a helicopter tech inspector on AH-1 cobras and apache armament systems.started off working on hueys and AH-1 G's.mini-guns and the 40mm chunker.
and ended up on the apache when I retired.went down in a cobra in the front seat (dual hydrolic failure)kind of beat up on that one.after I retired worked for dyncorp a defence contractor for another 9 years as a aircraft mech/elect/avoinics or better know as a spark chaser.fought with VA for about 10 years and was awarded my 100% disablity 3 1/2 years ago.
now I stay pretty busy on my good days hunting,shooting fishing and riding my bike when I can.
to borrow from a good friend.
life is good :D .
pete
DAV life member.
bsaride
Senior Levergunner

Post by bsaride »

Here in SoCal, I am a self-employed electro-mechanical designer.
What's that mean, well I make 2D and 3D drawings for a company
that builds equipment for cataract equipment, and I layout printed
circuit boards. been with them for 14 years. I have 2 daugthers, one
almost done with college, the other just moved back home. When
the wife passed in 2000 she was dragging me thru a very nasty divorce.
Almost recovered now with about 6K in debt to go. In about 2 years
I would like to get out of SoCal since I can't get ahead here and find
a new path, hopefully making something. Allergies and back problems
have kept me from getting caught up sooner.

I grew up hiking, camper, fishing and used to hunt with the china shop
bull. Usually better trips where when bow hunting rabbits inside city limits.
Back about 2001 had to let go of all my guns to pay the rent a couple
times and just over a year ago started getting back into it. Two levers
and a couple other 22's followed by my 1908 30-30 so far. I plan to kill
(hopefully) my first big game this year and get out and camp, fish, hunt
more. I remember when I would get antsy if I wasn't in the mountains
at least once a month. Work and family finally broke me of that habit
and I'm looking to pick it up again.

I have always like shooting bows as well, had a compound for about a
year and a half back in the early 80s. Take-down recurve, then last year
picked up a dozen 50's vintage bows 25-65 lbs and will be gatherin gear
to go with them this year.
KI6WZU
NRA member
"When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'present' or 'not guilty.'"
--President Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)

“Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner”
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

I am an ODAR
Going to retire as soon as I get off my posterior and do it
In Phoenix now, headed back to New Mexico
Got that place all squared away
Don't hunt, but love to shoot.
Have way too many guns, but I like it like that
Have a stock making set up , hope to make lever gum stocks from Mesquite, play around on my grader, etc.
dbateman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by dbateman »

lm a apprentice diesel mechanic 6 months to go that works for a large company that has quarries concrete plants and bulk transport(road trains)
so I spend alot of time out bush
I live in Darwin Northern Territory and like to go hunting and shooting
thankfully we haven't got as many restrictions up here as the rest of the country yet hunt pigs scrub cattle buffalo donky ducks geese and do a fair amount of fishing
bunklocoempire
Senior Levergunner

Post by bunklocoempire »

Transplanted from Minnesota to Maui in '89, then over to the Big Island last year. Self-Employed rebuilding gas equipment. I (&wife) enjoy our kids folks and friends, worship & Bible study,maintaining our "farm", shooting & waiting for pigs to cross our path, rebuilding/modifying Jeeps, and of course boring people with my political views on lever gun forums. :wink: None of it possible without our Lord, we are all truly blessed.

Bunkloco
“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance, once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it.” Ron Paul
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

I recently moved back to the little town of Vermilion, OH where I grew up. Found a deal on this beauty of a house..

and turned it into this..

You probably guessed I'm a Restoraiton Contractor. :) Just this year I got an offer to merge my little company with one about ten times larger and the resources to go with it. They offered me twice the salary and half the headaches. Only bummer is not so much time off for a while.

Spend a lot of time on Good Ole Lake Erie. probably the biggest reason for moving back here. I hated being an hour away from the boat.

8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
iceman
Senior Levergunner

Post by iceman »

I live in Lachute Quebec (about 45 miles north west of Montreal) with my wife of 25 years. I work for a major manufacturer of supermarket refrigeration equipment as a field service engineer. (fancy name for trouble shooter) I like to hunt deer, ruffed grouse, and Canada geese. I can hunt all of these by going out my back door and go for a short walk. I also like fishing with my wife for large mouth bass, northern pike and lake trout on a nice lake only about an hour drive fom our home. With my job I have seen all of my country and quite a lot of USA. Really enjoy staying home when I can but that is not that often. My son is also taking up my trade and is in his 2nd year of a four year apprenticeship.
Happiness is a comfortable stump on a sunny south facing mountain.
Billy Boy
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Billy Boy »

I'm a Cerified Executive Chef working as a Catering Manager in a large office/factory complex in Northern NJ. I live on top of Bearfort Mauntain in West Milford, NJ. My wife and I built our house 7 1/2 years ago and every day off around here is a little mini vacation. We live 1 1/2 blocks from a 502 acre private lake that is a Largemouth and Pickerel factory. I am also the VP of the Hudson Highlands Hunting Retriever Association based in Orange Co. in NYS. We do alot of training at Stewart AFB in Montgomery, NY and run an AKC as well as a NAHRA hunt test there every summer.
I also volunteer for the Northern Morris Co chapter of DU in NJ and am a board member of DU for Rockland Co, NY. Oh yeah, I live in Passaic Co, NJ. Don't ask!
[/colo
These are my Labs. Mousse and Otis. Do I have to explain?!
BB
:wink:
You can get alot further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone!
Al Capone
Noah Zark
Senior Levergunner

Post by Noah Zark »

I live in North Central PA on the plateau on the eastern side of the Allegheny National Forest. I'm a one-man business that provides custom programming for industrial PLCs, and I design and build industrial controls for a number of small manufacturers that cannot afford their own E&I staff. I'm also a major partner in a metal finishing business where I do some technical work and provide all the MIS software as a SQL developer. I have a double-major BS degree in Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration, and prior to doing the industrial controls thing I worked in the production management side of heavy industry for 20 years. I learned electricity from my late maternal grandfather who dragged me along on wiring jobs when I was as young as seven yrs old, and the industrial manufacturing experience only honed the electrial skills. A former Marine 2111 (Small Arms Repairman) I sometimes do light repairs on firearms for a couple local funshops on a gratis basis at their shop location, then they cut me a deal on purchases. My wife of 30 yrs and I have three grown children, one a career Marine, one a teacher, and the youngest is in college studying to be a physician assistant.

Noah
Might as well face it, you're addicted to guns . . .
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mklwhite »

Northern Arkansas in the Ozark Mountains.
I am the Senior Appraiser at the Assessor's Office. Makes me popular.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

A little slice of heaven called "Fort Mill" in South Carolina - just across the border from Charlotte, NC.

I am an Account Executive for a global chemical company. I handle their sales into the construction industry for a water soluble polymer we make. It is used to make tape-joint-compounds and cement-based tile adhesives, among other things.
dkmlever
Levergunner 3.0

Post by dkmlever »

In the foot hills outside of Denver on 50 acres and I have been retired for three years now so I shoot, hunt, log the property, ski mid week not weekends, and generally enjoy live!
centershot
Levergunner 2.0
Location: Wandering in the abyss of progressive liberal Nu Yorkistan

Post by centershot »

Jamestown, NY, about 60 miles south of Buffalo and 10 miles north of the PA boder is home for me. I'm a registered nurse, I work for a local Ear, Nose & Throat surgeon managing her allergy clinic and also work per diem for a local nursing home. My wife, Cheryl, and I enjoy fishing and kayaking on nearby Chautauqua Lake, hunting, hiking and shooting in Cowboy Lever Action Silhouette matches at McKean Co. Rifle Club in Bradford, PA. :D

centershot
"All who wander are not lost."
J. R. R. Tolkien