POLITICS - Liberal Fascists (The book...)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
El Mac
Levergunner 2.0

POLITICS - Liberal Fascists (The book...)

Post by El Mac »

Any of you boys read this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Liberal-Fascism-A ... 0385511841

If so, what did you think?
Last edited by El Mac on Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

I agree that the two things are related but more like two cousins than brothers(Liberalism and Facism that is). But the root cause of these cousins goes farther back and comes from the same Grand Daddy; and that is when we began walking away from Judeo-Christian Value system in the 19th century and supplanted it with (pick one: social darwinism, communism, humanism, facism, Liberalism which combines these...etc). That right there is the Grand Daddy, though these two listed in the book are kindred cousins descended from the same and are related.

PS...sorry no, didn't read the book El Mac.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

I saw a "book report" by Glenn Beck and the writer this morning and it sounds like an interesting read.

I agree with the premise that the current incarnation of Liberal philosphy is indeed facilitating this nation's head-long slide into facism.

The issue is not the diametric competition between Democrats or Republicans, it's the growing evidence that Liberalism and Facism walk hand in hand or that the one leads directly to the other.

In our current political climate, Liberals in both of our major parties are deliberately and knowingly walking us down this dim garden path.

Whether you ride with Obama, Clinton, or McCain, facism is the next exit.

:?
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

FWiedner wrote:I saw a "book report" by Glenn Beck and the writer this morning and it sounds like an interesting read.

I agree with the premise that the current incarnation of Liberal philosphy is indeed facilitating this nation's head-long slide into facism.

The issue is not the diametric competition between Democrats or Republicans, it's the growing evidence that Liberalism and Facism walk hand in hand or that the one leads directly to the other.

In our current political climate, Liberals in both of our major parties are deliberately and knowingly walking us down this dim garden path.

Whether you ride with Obama, Clinton, or McCain, facism is the next exit.

:?
That's where the Left will take us for sure, and the two defininitely walk hand in hand in the end. Whether that is where McCain will take us I am still undecided, personally.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Dastook
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Dastook »

My daughter just bought it and is reading it now. She loves it. I will read after her and give a report.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

NRA Life Endowment
SASS & CAS

Born in Idaho, the same great state Elmer Keith & Jack O'Conner lived in and loved.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I think the point is that liberals love to call conservatives and anyone to the right of them "fascists", and display their utter historical and political idiocy every time they do. Fascism is not a conservative philosophy - it is a statist one, and which side here wants to increase the power of the state over than of the individual???

Morons...