POLITICS - gas prices and politics

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
sgtgrinche

POLITICS - gas prices and politics

Post by sgtgrinche »

last week billary and obomoma came to ohio told thier lies and gas went down to 2.91 a gallon as soon as they jumped on those big ole deisel buses and left town price went 3.14 a gallon it amazes me that it dropped that low but when it went up over the average price i was a little surprised
it haad been right at 2.98 to 3.01 what the heck???????? :x :x :x
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Went up here the same amount and we had no politicians in town.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Back in the late 50s early 60s there was a song by Bobby Vee I think called "Rubber Ball".. Well, that's what the prices of gas is doing, bouncing up and down just like a rubber ball.

Have any of you checked the prices on a quart of oil lately?

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
sgtgrinche

Post by sgtgrinche »

joe i sell auto parts for a living i have seen the prices :wink:
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Gas jumped here too - and we have some of the cheapest gas in the nation.

Just wait until Hillary or Obama becomes President - especially if they have a Dem Congress. Gas will be $5/gallon in nothing flat! That or they will slap on price controls, and we'll all be waiting 4 hours for a tank of gas just like during the Peanut's reign... :evil:
afish4570
Levergunner 2.0

Gas price and politicians.......

Post by afish4570 »

I think the true cause of the price increase was that oil refinery that has a fire about that time.....Our NY prices went up too from a low of 314.9 to 319.9 were they were 2 weeks ago.... I use diesel too it went from 369.9 down to 355.9.....Tonight Sat.,2/23 at 9pm I passed two stations 375.9 and 399.9.Now that ticked me off. Its about market control and preventing more drilling and more refineries (but not in my backyard)....What's it going to take. My nit wit sister-in-law in Florida has a SUV and a liberal environmentalist.She wants everything GREEN except her.lafish4570
afish4570