HUMOR - Grizzly hunting

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gcs
Levergunner 3.0

HUMOR - Grizzly hunting

Post by gcs »

The Pope took a couple of days off to visit the Rugged Mountains of Alaska for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the campground in the Pope Mobile when there was a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods.

A helpless Democrat, wearing sandals, shorts, a "Save the Whales" hat, and a "To Hell with Bush" T-shirt, was screaming while struggling frantically and thrashing around trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot grizzly. As the Pope watched in horror, a group of Republican loggers came racing up. One quickly fired a 44 magnum into the bear's chest. The other two reached up and pulled the bleeding, semiconscious Democrat from the bear's grasp. Then using long clubs, the three loggers finished off the bear and two of them threw it onto the bed of their truck while the other tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.

As they prepared to leave, the Pope summoned them to come over. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he told them. "I heard there was a bitter hatred between Republican loggers and Democratic Environmental activists but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true."

As the Pope drove off, one of the loggers asked his buddies "Who was that guy?" "It was the Pope," another replied. "He's in direct contact with Heaven and has access to all wisdom."

"Well," the logger said, "he may have access to all wisdom but he sure doesn't know anything about Grizzly bear hunting! By the way, is the bait holding up, or do we need to go back to Massachusetts and get another one?
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

:D :D :D
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
505stevec
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 505stevec »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Birdman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Birdman »

That's funny. Ya don't have to go to Mass to find a Lib. The dang things are every where.
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

My son followed his girlfriend to Mass so she can go to law school. I gotta send him this one!! :D

That's just plain funny.
Jarhead
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Jarhead »

:lol: What a great idea...
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

ROFL. :lol: :lol:
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
joachim slim
Levergunner 2.0

humor

Post by joachim slim »

so...this is ok and doesnt offend anyone. even though they are useing an individual with human rights for bait. is this one going to be blocked? (just being the devils advocate) i seen the wetback game and thought it was funny also.
Jarhead
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Jarhead »

JReed wrote:ROFL. :lol: :lol:
Get Some! Semper Fi! Brother.... :lol: :lol: