OT - Humor - Annoying people on airplanes

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

OT - Humor - Annoying people on airplanes

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I wish I had seen this e-mail 1/2 a month ago. Was on a plane to Houston, and the guy next to me didn't shut up the entire trip!

When you are on an airplane sitting next to someone who irritates you follow these instructions:

1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.

2. Remove your laptop.

3. Start up

4. Make sure the guy who is annoying you, can see the screen.

5. Close your eyes, tilt your head up to the sky & move your lips as if you are praying

6. Then run this screen. http://boortz.com/mp3/archive/countdown.swf
gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

Post by gundownunder »

and hope the bloke in the seat behind you isn't a sky marshall, cause a 9mm slug in the back of your head will spoil your whole flight :D
Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

gundownunder wrote:and hope the bloke in the seat behind you isn't a sky marshall, cause a 9mm slug in the back of your head will spoil your whole flight :D
True - but at least I wouldn't have to listen to the annoying slug beside me!!! :wink:
Gobblerforge
Senior Levergunner

Post by Gobblerforge »

That's really really bad. I about spit up my coffee trying not to laugh and wake up the grandson. I wouldn't have the courage to do that on a plane, but just as a general prank, oh yea.
Thanks Kid.
Gobbler
Click Click Boom
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

All in jest. The TSA has no sense of humor. If you really did this, you'd regret it BIG TIME (by perhaps doing TIME).
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I posted that here about a year ago and they called me everything but a child of God. watch out.

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Kid, pretty good, but I sure would not want to test it out. As far as your "little buddy on your shoulder" on the Houston flight, do as I do. "Hey buddy, shut the **** up! :D

Nothing is more annoying that some jerk who wants to yak (usually about himself) at a time when your mind is consummed of things you have to do, or you just want to take a break after finishing up a stressful situation. If they have no consideration, neither do I.

Another thing that works really good is when they start talking, just crank your butt up a bit right towards them and fanny burp. Then jump up real fast and condemm the filthy slob in front of the other passengers. He will be so flabergasted, he won't know what to do. Who cares, you will never see him again. Plus, you will have a good story to tell your friends! :D ---------------------Sixgun
Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

Sixgun wrote:Another thing that works really good is when they start talking, just crank your butt up a bit right towards them and fanny burp. Then jump up real fast and condemm the filthy slob in front of the other passengers. He will be so flabergasted, he won't know what to do. Who cares, you will never see him again. Plus, you will have a good story to tell your friends! :D ---------------------Sixgun
:D :D :D ... and if you really want to delivers some 'punch' in the method described above, eat lots of fried onions an hour or two before the flight. The 'talker' won't be merely flabbergasted, he'll be afraid to take a breath. Remember, 'use enough gun'. :D :D :D :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

KirkD wrote:
Sixgun wrote:Another thing that works really good is when they start talking, just crank your butt up a bit right towards them and fanny burp. Then jump up real fast and condemm the filthy slob in front of the other passengers. He will be so flabergasted, he won't know what to do. Who cares, you will never see him again. Plus, you will have a good story to tell your friends! :D ---------------------Sixgun
:D :D :D ... and if you really want to delivers some 'punch' in the method described above, eat lots of fried onions an hour or two before the flight. The 'talker' won't be merely flabbergasted, he'll be afraid to take a breath. Remember, 'use enough gun'. :D :D :D :D
Nothin' like a good laugh! :D :D Kirk, BTW, If I run into a nice 44 Russian tomorrow, I'll get the contact info for 'ya. I can tell good stuff from junk.----------Sixgun
Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..