444 leverlution ammo

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
walks with gun
Levergunner 3.0

444 leverlution ammo

Post by walks with gun »

I'm wondering what kind of accuracy one can expect with an older micro groove marlin 444 with 265gr. hornady leverlution ammo. My neighor is thinking of getting rid of his and I'm just a think'in.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: 444 leverlution ammo

Post by Old Savage »

I would guess it would be excellent; it has been in the three calibers I have tried it in.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

pricedo
Levergunner 2.0

Post by pricedo »

Old Savage wrote:I would guess it would be excellent; it has been in the three calibers I have tried it in.
Never tried the .444 LEVERevolution ammo (cause I don't own a gun in .444 Marlin caliber) but the .357 & .44 Mag FTX stuff is pretty accurate.
It's supposed to have higher than typical muzzle velocities for any given bullet weight though I haven't chronied any of it yet.
I wish Hornady would make LEVERevolution ammo in .454 Casull with the 225 & 250 grain FTX bullets. :D
NRA & GOA LIFE MEMBER
rodeo kid
Levergunner 3.0

Post by rodeo kid »

I have used Leverevolution in my Marlin 1895 in .45-70 with good results. God Bless.
Member : NRA
Oklahoma Rifle Assoc.
NPPAS

TRUISM: if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. So, my advice is: Buy more guns!