HEADING FOR TEXAS

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

HEADING FOR TEXAS

Post by JimT »

In the early AM (7 Feb.) ... those of you coming down for the hunt .. be safe on the roads, in the skies, where ever. See you there.

Not sure I will have internet access but will try to post something about the hunt.

Once we do the Leverguns Hunt, Fungus Sam and I are heading up north of Abilene for several more days of hunting on a friends ranch. We won't be back for awhile.

I have 2 rifles, 3 handguns, hundreds of rounds of ammo packed. Also got 2 pairs of boots, extra socks, one extra pair of underwear and plenty of Slim Jims. Should be good for several weeks. :lol:
Bigahh
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bigahh »

Good Luck, Have a fun, safe trip Jim.
GANJIRO

Post by GANJIRO »

I hope our paths do cross though different hunts, it would be an honor to shake your hands.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

You also, Jim. Wish I could be around, but... work demands. (What I ain't sure, but it just demands.)
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
gimdandy
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gimdandy »

Have fun , be safe.(never woulda thot of takin a fresh pr underware.........good idea)