OT - Cool rifle at the shop

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
oldgerboy
Levergunner 2.0

OT - Cool rifle at the shop

Post by oldgerboy »

It's not a lever gun but it does have a lever. It is a Savage 24 and it is chambered in 20 gauge and .30-30!!!!!!!
That is a combination that trips my trigger big time. I almost have the $$ for the Little Sharps and this appears ... it's not right. Why was I born good looking and not rich. :lol:
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

What are they asking if you dont mind? That would be darn hard to walk away from.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
oldgerboy
Levergunner 2.0

Post by oldgerboy »

I'll know tomorrow about the price. It wasn't tagged yet.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Those things are going for $350 and up down here... Must trip somebody's trigger. Hey, I think CAS and A.K. Church are big into those. You could visit the 24 board...
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

I got to handle one of the little sharps in 38-55 the other day. Fit and finish were nice. $800 wasn't a bad price either.