O.T. Looking for information on Ammo

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Cliff
Levergunner 3.0

O.T. Looking for information on Ammo

Post by Cliff »

A while back Winchester Ammunition announced they were making a match grade CB Long 22 rimfire. I have seen it listed in several catalogs but have never found any for sale. MV is given as 770 FPS at 38 foot pounds. I have had great luck with their discontinued 22 Shorts CB's and was hoping these might be a replacement for a couple of my leverguns. I think they may have jumped the gun (so to speak) on these and they haven't hit the markets yet. Has anyone seen any? Thanks for looking.
Hobie

Re: O.T. Looking for information on Ammo

Post by Hobie »

Cliff wrote:A while back Winchester Ammunition announced they were making a match grade CB Long 22 rimfire. I have seen it listed in several catalogs but have never found any for sale. MV is given as 770 FPS at 38 foot pounds. I have had great luck with their discontinued 22 Shorts CB's and was hoping these might be a replacement for a couple of my leverguns. I think they may have jumped the gun (so to speak) on these and they haven't hit the markets yet. Has anyone seen any? Thanks for looking.
I have a box as we got some at the shop. I would have sworn I just saw some at MidwayUSA. Not certain though. Have yet to shoot a single round! :roll:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Re: O.T. Looking for information on Ammo

Post by COSteve »

They seem to have as much as you'll want in stock HERE.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are