ot-hey jdad

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
pokey
Advanced Levergunner

ot-hey jdad

Post by pokey »

i saw your referral to dick williams, and sent them a message about a firing pin
for an old savage pump .22, model 25. no answer yet, but thanks for the idea.
i forgot you were the rimfire expert. :wink: any more sources i could check if this
doesn't pan out?
careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

"BECAUSE I CAN"
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Re: ot-hey jdad

Post by jdad »

Thanks, but I am more of a "Cliff Clavin" (obscure Cheers reference) than an expert. :D

Doug is the parts guy, at Dick Williams. They will respond or just give them a call. EVERYONE gets charged MI sales tax....a few pennies extra. If they don't have it you can get a repro from these guys....near you. It may need to be slightly fitted.
http://www.wisnersinc.com/rifles/savage/pump_RF.html
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
lthardman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by lthardman »

Pokey, I am located about 45 minutes drive from Dick Williams. In fact, he has one of my old rifles now for some significant repair. You cannot avoid the MI sales tax (come on, we're broke. Our governor made sure of it) but if you need someone to visually look at something let me know.

My experience is that Dick Williams will give you a fair deal - always.
"Now it cuts like a knife, but it feels so right." - Bryan Adams
pokey
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pokey »

jdad wrote:Thanks, but I am more of a "Cliff Clavin" (obscure Cheers reference) than an expert. :D
yeah sure, :lol: :lol:

Doug is the parts guy, at Dick Williams. They will respond or just give them a call. EVERYONE gets charged MI sales tax....a few pennies extra. If they don't have it you can get a repro from these guys....near you. It may need to be slightly fitted.
http://www.wisnersinc.com/rifles/savage/pump_RF.html
wisners doesn't show any model 25 firing pins, i'll get a message off to them too. thanks.

"BECAUSE I CAN"
pokey
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pokey »

lthardman wrote:Pokey, I am located about 45 minutes drive from Dick Williams. In fact, he has one of my old rifles now for some significant repair. You cannot avoid the MI sales tax (come on, we're broke. Our governor made sure of it) but if you need someone to visually look at something let me know.

My experience is that Dick Williams will give you a fair deal - always.

"BECAUSE I CAN"