Bulk Federal .22 @ Cabela's For Reasonable Price

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Bulk Federal .22 @ Cabela's For Reasonable Price

Post by Blaine »

They are going for 85 bucks for 2100 & and a dry box. Orders over 150 bucks are shipped free...shipping code 2XSHIP. They are backordered for 2-3 weeks, but that's ok.....I should be maxed out on .22s for years to come with what I already have on hand. Now, to tighten up the centerfire reloading supplies a hair..especially .284 :mrgreen:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
L_Kilkenny
Senior Levergunner

Re: Bulk Federal .22 @ Cabela's For Reasonable Price

Post by L_Kilkenny »

I can buy 550 bulk at Walmart for $15 or $16 which works out to less than $70 for 2200 including the governments cut. But thanks for the heads up anyhow.

LK
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Blaine,
The wife was ordering anyway a pair of North Face Hikers tonight-------------------so, doing the back order on that deal. They will still ship em for free. Good Price!
Thanks!
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

L_Kilkenny wrote:I can buy 550 bulk at Walmart for $15 or $16 which works out to less than $70 for 2200 including the governments cut. But thanks for the heads up anyhow.

LK
Where???? I shop at 4 different walmarts, in one or the other at least 3 times a week. I have not seen any rimfire Federal or any other brand for that matter in over a year.
Chas.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Chas. »

I bought a box of bulk(555 count) Winchester at Walmart a couple of days ago - 13.99 + sale tax. I think they only had 4 boxes and I'll bet there's none now.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Wally's here had maybe a dozen each of Federal, Winchester, and Remington bulk-packs at $14 or thereabouts. I relieved them of a few, and for the first time in awhile, didn't have to feel guilty about 'depleting' their stock.

Hopefully, prices and availability are normalizing finally.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

It must vary widely....the only bulk pac Federals at WW around here are 325 count for about 18 bucks.....and I have not seen any since early last year.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Beaker
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Beaker »

I just bought 6 boxes of Federal Power shock .30-30 ammo at Walmart for $11.99 a box today.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

$2 a box of 50, plus a free dry box and shipping included. I am Happy!
geobru
Levergunner 3.0

Post by geobru »

I was in Wholesale Sports in Lacey WA today. They had the Federal blue box bulk pack of 525 for $17 plus some change. I passed on that but did pick up a couple of pounds of Unique and a pound of 5744.
8)
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

geobru: another source for powder is County Line Guns in McKenna. I haven't been in the store in a few months, but last time I was there, there was probably a 100+ lbs. of various powders on the shelves. Give 'em a call @ 360-400-4010 as I'm not sure of their hours or when they are closed.
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

I was just in WW here is St. Peters, Mo. all three brands available, 550 for 13.97.

Post by L_Kilkenny »

jnyork wrote:
L_Kilkenny wrote:I can buy 550 bulk at Walmart for $15 or $16 which works out to less than $70 for 2200 including the governments cut. But thanks for the heads up anyhow.

LK
Where???? I shop at 4 different walmarts, in one or the other at least 3 times a week. I have not seen any rimfire Federal or any other brand for that matter in over a year.

3 different Walmarts within 25 miles. All usually have them along with others including Mini-Mag Hp's.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:lol: Get 'em or not...I really don't care...It was just a heads up, not a command :wink:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
L_Kilkenny
Senior Levergunner

Post by L_Kilkenny »

BlaineG wrote::lol: Get 'em or not...I really don't care...It was just a heads up, not a command :wink:
I frowned and was shocked when you said you hadn't seen any since early last year. But then, for some unknown reason, a slight smurk came across my face :twisted:

LK
azzhandler
Levergunner 2.0

Post by azzhandler »

my sweetie called me today while she was shoppin at wally world, they had 10 boxes of the federal 550 packs, walley world will only sell 6 boxes at a time, :x but luckly my sister-in-law was with her and all 10 boxes came home to me :mrgreen: $16.47 a box
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

L_Kilkenny wrote:
BlaineG wrote::lol: Get 'em or not...I really don't care...It was just a heads up, not a command :wink:
I frowned and was shocked when you said you hadn't seen any since early last year. But then, for some unknown reason, a slight smurk came across my face :twisted:

LK

Unknown? Nah, I'll bet you knew why :lol: I know I do, but the right meds will fix that right up for ya :twisted:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
L_Kilkenny
Senior Levergunner

Post by L_Kilkenny »

BlaineG wrote: I know I do, but the right meds will fix that right up for ya :twisted:
LOL :lol: I KNEW I forgot something today!

LK
Mokwaw
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mokwaw »

I was recently in the Gander Mountain store and they had a big pile of Remington bulk for $25 a box, I passed. Drove across the road to Wal-Mart, they had the very same thing for $16.50 a box, I bought.
UNITE
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

Our Wallyworlds have had the Federal 550's lately for $14 or $15 I'm not sure but I snatch them whever they have them. They had Win boxes of 333 last year for the same price a few times. Bricks start at close to $30 here lately so to me its a no brainer. I buy my 9MM there too for $9.99 for 50 or $18.99 for 100 when they have them. The six package limit bugs me sometimes with the 9s when they only have boxes of 50 but I still cant find comprable prices anywhere, online or at a store.