Thanks all and Terry

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Thanks all and Terry

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Gonna need a vacation in June, tell ya working for 6months straight is getting rough in my old age. When do the Prairie dogs start coming out? Hopefully you have hidden spots where you can shoot all day and have a little campfire and howl with the yotes all nite. Maybe even get a little levergun get-to-together going :P
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Re: Thanks all and Terry

Post by Terry Murbach »

We are gone the first third of June every year but we can work something out. You still riding the same mare ??
RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
Mich Hunter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mich Hunter »

Terry, let me know if you need a couple spots. I know of a few good ones.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Terry sounds good, My mare turned into a nag, so i traded her in for peace of mind and quiet solitude :lol: Also next time you go into to First stopwould you pleaese check if they have 25/20 brass in stock. thanks todd
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

3leggedturtle wrote:...My mare turned into a nag, so i traded her in for peace of mind and quiet solitude...
:lol: :lol:
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.