I must have been a good boy

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
336A
Levergunner 2.0

I must have been a good boy

Post by 336A »

Since it is just me and my wife we don't really get one another gifts for to put under the tree. We just get one another a couple of things after talking about what one another would like to get, of course the items have to be within reason. Well today low and behold I recieved a bushnell 1.5-4.5 x32 Banner scope for my Marlin 1894SS :D , and A Simply Rugged Silver Dollar pancake is on the way for my S&W M60 :D. Well there is what I got for Christmas I hope y'all have been good boys and girls and have a merry Christmas yourselves.
LeverBob
Senior Levergunner

Re: I must have been a good boy

Post by LeverBob »

336A...you have been a real good boy indeed! :wink: Hope you made Mama 336A as happy as you are.

Merry Christmas to you pard & yours...

LB
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Re: I must have been a good boy

Post by firefuzz »

LeverBob wrote:336A...you have been a real good boy indeed! :wink: Hope you made Mama 336A as happy as you are.

Merry Christmas to you pard & yours...

LB

Sounds to me like he keeps Mama pretty happy. :wink:

Merry Christmas.

Rob
Proud to be Christian American and not ashamed of being white.

May your rifle always shoot straight, your mag never run dry, you always have one more round than you have adversaries, and your good mate always be there to watch your back.

Because I can!

Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.