HUMOR Afraid of your wife?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

HUMOR Afraid of your wife?

Post by TedH »

Either this poor guy is extremely whipped or his wife is some kind of Hitler!

http://apnews.myway.com//article/200912 ... NLU01.html
NRA Life Member
cnjarvis
Senior Levergunner

Re: HUMOR Afraid of your wife?

Post by cnjarvis »

Perhaps, but it makes me wonder how many times he'd done it and what the money SHOULD have been spent on.

Food for the kids maybe?
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

You make a good point. For some reason the story struck me as quite humorous.
NRA Life Member
DBW
Senior Levergunner

Post by DBW »

He needs his man card revoked.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
GonnePhishin
Senior Levergunner

Post by GonnePhishin »

So now hes out $850 dollars. He's what we used to call PWhiped, besides being a dillweed :lol:
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

"I know not what course other men may take, but as for me, Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

Sounds like my half brother.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Is it possible that the guy is just a dumba**?

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
GoatGuy
Senior Levergunner

Post by GoatGuy »

FWiedner wrote:Is it possible that the guy is just a dumba**?

:roll:
... OR, he could be a complete fool who spends everything he makes on unneccessary stuff, and leaves bills unpaid, cars repo'ed, child support in arrears, debt collectors phoning non-stop, etc., etc., and his wife has finally had enough of his irresponsible, immature lifestyle and put him on notice. I'm sure we all have known someone just like that!
"If a man does away with his traditional way of living and throws away his good customs, he had better first make certain that he has something of value to replace them." - Basuto proverb.
NonPCnraRN
Levergunner 2.0

Post by NonPCnraRN »

A friend of mine was a sergeant in the Berkley, CA. PD in the late 1960s. I guy walks in and wants to fill out a complaint that his wife hit him in the back and it hurt. While trying not to laugh at the guy he asked him if he really wanted to file a report. So the guy shrugged and said no and turned to leave. It was apparant when the guy turned to leave he had a knife sticking out of his back. The sergeant felt like a butt and dispatched some officers to immediately arrest the wife.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

NonPCnraRN wrote:A friend of mine was a sergeant in the Berkley, CA. PD in the late 1960s. I guy walks in and wants to fill out a complaint that his wife hit him in the back and it hurt. While trying not to laugh at the guy he asked him if he really wanted to file a report. So the guy shrugged and said no and turned to leave. It was apparant when the guy turned to leave he had a knife sticking out of his back. The sergeant felt like a butt and dispatched some officers to immediately arrest the wife.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NRA Life Member