HUMOR: "Beware the Mexican Lion!"

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

HUMOR: "Beware the Mexican Lion!"

Post by Old No7 »

[In an official narrator's deep voice]

"The pictures you are about to see are true...

The story that accompanies them... No idea!"

It is funny though! :lol:

A garage owner in the southwest was sick and tired of thugs breaking into his shop to steal his tools, so he came up with this idea...

He put the word out that he had a new "Mexican Lion" that would attack and kill anyone that would break in or climb his fence.

Rumor has it would-be thieves saw the "Lion" from a distance and fled the scene.
Mex Lion 01.jpg
Mex Lion 02.jpg
What's that they say about "bad haircuts"???

Old No7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Re: HUMOR: "Beware the Mexican Lion!"

Post by JohndeFresno »

Hilarious! Makes me wish I had a yeller dawg, to try it out on the neighbors!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

:lol:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I knew a woman who had a real African lion, and kept it in her garage, with a heavy barred door to the house, and an outdoor kennel-with-roof, so most of the time it would hang around in the garage and she'd talk to it through the bars. One day she was home sick, and when the front door rang, she sluggishly got out of bed to open it, in time to see three guys coming around the side of her house with a crowbar. When they tried an un-used side door, the lion roared (at that point facing into her kitchen and only about 15 feet from that door). She said the gentlemen left post haste... :lol: :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Doc Hudson
Member Emeritus

Post by Doc Hudson »

If it weren't starting to get cool weather, I'd have Mattie trimmed that way and tell people she was an Albino Finnish Lion. LOL
Doc Hudson, OOF, IOFA, CSA, F&AM, SCV, NRA LIFE MEMBER, IDJRS #002, IDCT, King of Typoists

Amici familia ab lectio est

Image Image
UNITE!
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

thats funny A chow would "lion up" pretty well!
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
NonPCnraRN
Levergunner 2.0

Post by NonPCnraRN »

I had a dog as fierce as a lion. He was half Akida and half Rottweiler. We had a ritual when we introduced someone new to Ike. My wife would tell him to go to his room (he slept with our sons) and she would shut the door. Then we would sit you at our kitchen table. Ike was let out and he would charge into the kitchen knowing someone strange was in the house. If he saw you sitting at the kitchen table he would sniff you, decide you belonged and you were set from then on. If he wasn't formally introduced as in the case of an intruder who decided to come in through the pet door, he cleared a 6.5 ft fence and came trotting back with the bloody back pocket from a pair of jeans. He was so proud of himself. Hint to intruders: if the pet door is big enough for a Shetland Pony, do you really want to meet what is on the other side? I tacked the bloody back pocket on the outside of the pet door but my wife made me take it down. Sadly he is gone now. I guess God decided he needed a loyal companion. 5 years after his passing our neighbors have been burglarized but not our house. We have not told anyone Ike is gone.
Gobblerforge
Senior Levergunner

Post by Gobblerforge »

Here's a friends "Buddy", the three legged dog. Same dew.
Gobbler
Click Click Boom
Senior Levergunner

Re: 3 leg dog

Post by 2571 »

Is his nickname, 'Tripod'?
NonPCnraRN
Levergunner 2.0

Re: 3 leg dog

Post by NonPCnraRN »

2571 wrote:Is his nickname, 'Tripod'?
That right up there with teaching the dog to "Shake".
Gobblerforge
Senior Levergunner

Post by Gobblerforge »

Acctually we did call him tri-pod sometimes. Buddy is gone now but he was a favorite of mine. Enough so that I still have this picture on my screen saver. He lost the leg in an accident but fully recovered after the vet removed it.
Gobbler
Click Click Boom
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

One of the gunshop owners around here has a honest to goodness mountain lion as a pet....he's pretty sure his guns are safe. Tom
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GonnePhishin
Senior Levergunner

Post by GonnePhishin »

Pulease don't say his name is "Tippy". He's a beautiful dog.
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

"I know not what course other men may take, but as for me, Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry