Excellent customer service - Grace USA

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Excellent customer service - Grace USA

Post by El Chivo »

I wanted to let everyone know about my experience with Grace USA, they make gunsmithing screwdrivers and punches (with the cool wooden handles). I bought the standard set from Midway and, as it turned out, most of the sizes were too large for my leverguns.

I had seen that Grace will make you a custom screwdriver for $10.00, so I contacted Dan over there to maybe grind down my set to fit my guns. As it turns out, he makes custom sets for both Marlins and Winchester 94's. I ended up buying one set and he exchanged the other for me (grinding down my set wouldn't have worked as well as the custom set).

I just tested the fit of each set and they fit perfectly. Now I have no excuse for buggering screws. But I just wanted to pass on the info to everyone - that he does make custom sets for leverguns and the products and service are excellent. Check them out.

http://www.graceusaguntools.com/screwdrivers.htm#sd7
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."