Take a chance on a FREE DRAWING!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Take a chance on a FREE DRAWING!

Post by madman4570 »

People, I am thinking since summer is almost over,its a good time to have a free drawing(I will donate) for a couple brand new books! With all the stuff going on today I thought the book"Dissent in America"by Ralph F. Young is a good place to start.This book contains 400 years of the Speeches/Sermons/Arguments/Articles/Letters/Songs that shaped this Nation and made a difference.It is a new 9.25"X6.25" 792 page Hardcover Book w/protective covering.Now, Also the winner will receive as a "bonus prize" a New 7.25"X4.25" 109 page hardcover w/protective covering small book(to always have with you) of the "Constitution of the United States" with the "Declaration of Independence" and the "Articles of Confederation" Now THOSE wishing to take part in this FREE DRAWING can "PM ME" expressing you want to be included.Deadline will be September 14, 2009 at (midnight) I will then gather all those names and write each indivual seperate (your author name)on a penny sized real sticky brady dot then affix it to a nickel.These nickels (with your attached author name) will then be placed in a empty military surplus ammo can and shakin up good!.The person drawing the Lucky Winner will be my Daughter(she is scheduled to be home on that date September 15,2009 at noon.(all times eastern time)If for some reason she is unable to fulfill her duties my wife will act as the designate.NOTE: I WILL SHIP these PRIZES(via FedEx) TO ANYONE TAKING PART IN THIS, AS LONG AS YOU LIVE ON THIS PLANET! GOOD LUCK AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU! :D :lol: :mrgreen: :wink:
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Take a chance on a FREE DRAWING!

Post by madman4570 »

Those who dont want to pm me you can just reply on this topic you want your name in!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

1. You can put me in - I always like a good book to read or quote from.

2. Not sure how well those dots will stick to nickles; we can't even get them to stick to chart jackets in the office. I'd think some nickles would hit and knock off or partly peel off labels, and you'd have a mess...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
klhill
Levergunner 2.0

Post by klhill »

Sounds good, please throw my name in, thanks.
bsaride
Senior Levergunner

Post by bsaride »

Put me on the list
KI6WZU
NRA member
"When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'present' or 'not guilty.'"
--President Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)

“Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner”
pokey
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pokey »

what the heck,

list me man.
careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

"BECAUSE I CAN"
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

AJMD429 wrote:1. You can put me in - I always like a good book to read or quote from.

2. Not sure how well those dots will stick to nickles; we can't even get them to stick to chart jackets in the office. I'd think some nickles would hit and knock off or partly peel off labels, and you'd have a mess...
ya know, good point I dont want to take the chance even if being remotely that one of those stickies somehow comes off! What do you recomend as the best thing to use for drawing from?

In the meantime,every name I get from someone that wants to be included,I have a Word Document that I add/update the names to the list daily!
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

If you wanted to use your nickle idea, just assign everyone on your list a number, then use a sharpie to put that on a nickle. then when you shake up the nickles , the number will stay on and you can cross reference the # to the list. Just sayin.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Mike, good idea, I was kinda of thinking about that earlier but thought maybe because I was assigning the numbers I kinda might be influencing the outcome in some small way. :oops: I am now thinking of just using some blank 3/4"X3/4" small wooden blocks (kinda like what they use for scrabble).With a Sharpie putting their Author names on that.Actually its probably not much different than just assigning numbers but this way for some strange reason :roll: I feel better than me choosing their numbers???? Those little wooden guys will shake up good and the name will easily be identifiable.Also I am Going to choose another cool book and we are going to have a second place prize for second drawing!(Just makes it a little more chance of another person getting something) See ya & Thanks!
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Hear ye/Hear ye!!!! There also will be a SECOND DRAWING for some cool new book(which I will find out and announce very soon)This will double the chances for you cool people to win somthing!! EVERYONE SIGN UP!!!!!!!!!!! :o :shock: :roll: :) :wink: :oops: :mrgreen:
Goat
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Goat »

Might as well sign me up as I never win anything anyway. Thanks for the chance!
Goat
"To know HIM and make HIM known"
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Your in Goat!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I would very much like to be entered. thanks
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Your In Sir! Good Luck!
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

PUT YOUR NAMES IN YET????????? :?:

Ok, Finally found 3 fine new books that will be given to that winning person of the Second Free Drawing on Sept 15
The winner will recieve 2 new books that have unreal Photos and the telling of D-DAY and The Battle for Normandy.Both Hardcover.The first is written by Dan Van Der Vat and the second by Martin Windrow.Now the third new book which I also have one and have read it and its amazing! Its called "The Future of War"(The Face of the 21st-Century Warfare.by Marc Cerasin(NY Times bestselling author)its in paperback.Wont be able to put that book down! :wink:

Again those that have not already replied that you want in(its free) just reply before Sept.14 midnight.Either just reply to this blog here or you can PM me(what ever is easier) Again all shipping to you is free.
Good Luck!
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Hey there Madman, please stick my J Miller in the drawing.

Thanks

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
dkmlever
Levergunner 3.0

Post by dkmlever »

I love good books, enter my name please.
DKMLEVER
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Done Men!---I wish everyone could win! :wink:
19112TAP
Levergunner

Post by 19112TAP »

Please put my name on the list. Thanks!
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

19112TAP, You have got it, your in! Also a very warm welcome to this great forum! Hope to hear a lot more from ya! Good Luck! :)
alnitak
Senior Levergunner

Post by alnitak »

Please add my name to the lucky contestants! Sounds like good reading.

Thanks for your generous offer.
"From birth 'til death...we travel between the eternities." -- Print Ritter in Broken Trail
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Its done! (no thank you required) cause I take away so much more from all you great members on here.It feels like I am up to the Gun Club chewing the fat with a bunch of my shooting buddies. Good Luck! :)
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Another new book added for each of those 2 free Drawings! Only a couple days left to tell me you want in??????? Better reply if so!!!!!!
I thought the book"Dissent in America"by Ralph F. Young is a good place to start.This book contains 400 years of the Speeches/Sermons/Arguments/Articles/Letters/Songs that shaped this Nation and made a difference.It is a new 9.25"X6.25" 792 page Hardcover Book w/protective covering.Now, Also--- the winner will receive as a "bonus prize" a New 7.25"X4.25" 109 page hardcover w/protective covering small book(to always have with you) of the "Constitution of the United States" with the "Declaration of Independence" and the "Articles of Confederation"ALSO Added--- A New Book-- WARRIORS(Portraits from the Battlefield) 354 page Hardcover by Max Hastings

The Second drawing winner will recieve 4 new books 2 of which that have unreal Photos and the telling of D-DAY and The Battle for Normandy.Both Hardcover.The first is written by Dan Van Der Vat and the second by Martin Windrow.Now the third new book which I also have one and have read it and its amazing! Its called "The Future of War"(The Face of the 21st-Century Warfare.by Marc Cerasin(NY Times bestselling author)its in paperback.Wont be able to put that book down.Also---a New 7.25"X4.25" 109 page hardcover w/protective covering small book(to always have with you) of the "Constitution of the United States" with the "Declaration of Independence" and the "Articles of Confederation"!

Daughter will be home from College for this.While she is Drawing the names,I will be burning numerous apple and beer scented candles and doing some ceremonial pro-gun loving chanting.A real Ritual. :lol: :roll: :D :oops: :mrgreen:
SJPrice
Levergunner 3.0

Post by SJPrice »

am i too late? if not, put me in sir. thanks.
Always Drink Upstream From The Herd
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

I don't know how I missed this post. Madman, put my name in and a big thanks.
Old Law Dawg
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

You two are on the List! :) taking off now for Football,might get cancelled if it keeps pouring! Later!
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Ok, here is the list ! Any other takers reply before midnight tonight!

rjohns94
86er
AJMD429
Klhill
bsaride
Pokey
Goat
JB
Fordwannabe
J Miller
Dkmlever
19112TAP