Many thanks to Old Savage

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Griff
Posting leader...

Many thanks to Old Savage

Post by Griff »

who braved the SoCal "climate change" and bought me dinner last night! And suffered thru quite a coughing fit I seemed to have developed. A few throat lozenges & I'm ok, in case you wondered Fred.

Again, thankyou Sir, I truly enjoyed our visit and conversation with an intelligent member of the species. And if you ain't, you fooled me! :o

Look forward to doin' it again and maybe spend some time shootin'.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Many thanks to Old Savage

Post by TedH »

I always like to hear about forum member get togethers. Griff if you have some time next time you run through MO on I-70 give me a shout. There's a truck stop right down the road.
NRA Life Member
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Griff,

I had a great time also and enjoyed meeting you and listening to what you had to say. I look forward to seeing you again. I hope the shooting works out. Boy the time flew - lost track that we went on so late. You have always been a great addition to the board and I always look to see what you have to say on any issue.

See you again my friend,

Fred
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Ravenman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ravenman »

Old Savage is a special person and I appreciate his input very much.
Stay as you are old friend! :wink: