OT--Harrisburg, Pa. Gunshow

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

OT--Harrisburg, Pa. Gunshow

Post by Sixgun »

Dudes & fellow Shootists,
I will be there by 8 AM. Nice and early to see what I can hustle, either from me or robbing someone else :D Be wearing my usual black cowboy hat.----------------Sixgun
Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..
cas
Senior Levergunner

Re: OT--Harrisburg, Pa. Gunshow

Post by cas »

Every year I say I'm going to go.... my property tax bill came today. :cry:
Slow is just slow.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

i will be hunting on saturday
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
AndyM
Levergunner 3.0

Post by AndyM »

rjohns94 wrote:i will be hunting on saturday
me too - I usually start my gunshow trolling after the new year. I try to make the York and Harrisburg show in the spring. I always get the itching for a new addition once tax return season is upon us.
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid" - Han Solo, Star Wars...
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

I wish that there were some good gun shows around here, but that ain't the case. Exactly when is "tax season" over? I pay some 4K every three months, which puts a serious dent in my "Winchester" fund. :(
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Mike D. wrote:I wish that there were some good gun shows around here, but that ain't the case. Exactly when is "tax season" over? I pay some 4K every three months, which puts a serious dent in my "Winchester" fund. :(
Mike,
The only good thing about the East Coast (The Philadelphia area in general) is that we can go to a good show just about every weekend. The most you would have to travel is about 100 miles, most are within 20-60 miles :D

I'm sure you have been to the Vegas and the Cody shows. Here, in this area, we have the Timonium, Sunnybrook, Allentown, York, Harrisburg, Reading, Valley Forge, and many more smaller shows that all rotate on a quarterly basis, so like I said, every weekend :D

Come on out and spend a week or two here---forget that nasty tax bill---the feds will just hand it out for programs anyway.---------Sixgun
Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..
MikeS.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by MikeS. »

6gun, I was thinking of coming up to this one but I'm gonna wait until the Feb. show. When is the York show this Spring?
MikeS.

Master Mason
Worshipful Master of Triluminar Lodge 117
Jefferson county, WV.
AndyM
Levergunner 3.0

Post by AndyM »

MikeS. wrote:6gun, I was thinking of coming up to this one but I'm gonna wait until the Feb. show. When is the York show this Spring?
if I recall - it is usually Late Feb - early march timeframe... I can remember snow being on the ground one time I went...
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid" - Han Solo, Star Wars...